BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • What’s everybody’s take on Body Conditioner? How does it ...2 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
Sabina K.
I am obsessed with this stuff and it helps that I loveeee the rose smell. It is so nourishing. It applies really nicely and upon rinsing it off your skin is left so smooth and soft. A definite must buy for someone looking for a hydrating shower cream (and loves/can tolerate the rose smell).
Karolajna B.
Santiago, region metropolitana
The best in-shower conditioner I have ever used! It is a little bit pricey, but it lasts a long time, since a little goes a long way and really you do not need to use too much product. And the smell is gorgeous! I could smell it on myself at the office until lunchtime! I will repurchase!
Coral C.
I see Argan and I'm straight for it! Argan is so good for you. Lush as a brand uses completely 100% natural products. Which is a major bonus! This felt like it was really conditioning my skin and felt really lovely! A bit pricey for me, but it is a very good product and worth a try!
Jordynn-Alyvia N.
Hamilton
I got this one in one of those gift boxes from lush, And oh boy what a surprise! its a lotion you put on in the shower and it leaves your skin unbelievably soft and smelling absolutely amazing. I adore lush products like its no bodies business, you seriously cant go wrong with any product you may but from there! Everything is amazing!!
Mariel B.
Rochester, NY
I use this in the winter when my skin is particularly dry and I love it. It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling soft and replenished. It's a bit pricey for the amount of product you get, so I wouldn't recommend it to someone looking for an everyday body wash/moisturizer.
Sammie H.
Hamilton, ON
I didn't really like how this moisturizer leaves a sticky residue. the scent wasn't the best either. it did a great job of making my skin feel really soft and hydrated though. I'd recommend putting it on at bedtime or if you aren't going anywhere because it sticks to clothes.
Raya Diamond G.
Abbotsford, BC
Easy to apply, didn't loooove the smell but I'm not a huge fan of rose scents on the body. Leaves skin soft and feeling hydrated after a shower or bath. Light enough to use daily. Worth it's price because of the natural ingredients. Doesn't leave any sticky/oily residue
Julia C.
Windsor
This stuff is amazing!! I got the Mother's Day edition one a few years back and that's when I fell in love. Just apply it in the shower and let it sit on your skin for a few minutes, then when you take it off your skin will feel brand new and super moisturized without that greasy or sticky feeling. 10/10 would recommend.
Nicole M.
I absolutely love lush body conditioners, they are amazing!I have used this for a while and also use the christingle one from the Christmas range. I think they are good value as they last ages but may seem pricey at 1st glance. I would recommend these and all lush products to everyone. Perfect for use in the shower too.
Laurie-Ann D.
Sherbrooke
This product works magic both as body conditionner and shaving cream (it does fill up your razor though, make sure to rinse out well). The smell is luxurious (though very powerful at first) and makes you feel like a princess. No need for fragrance! Long lasting moisturizing power. A little goes a super long way!! A1 Lush!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.