BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Elena S.
Pittsburgh
I like this product. But the smell is too much for me. It does make the skin a bit soft, but I would say you shouldn't use too much of it at a time. Otherwise it is a bit of a hustle to wash it off. I personally wouldn't buy it again
Elisa E.
Peterborough
This is the best cosmetic product I never got before. I was a bit sceptical in the beginning when one of the girls from the shop asked my if I wanted to test it. She explain everything about it, composition how many roses they use for the making it, the essential oils..... anyways when she finished the testing I could not believe how soft and moist was my arm! I use it every week like I use conditioner for my hair. After that I never get dry skin anymore, and I always have this rose smell with me!
Terri-Lynn W.
Fort McMurray , AB
I love this body conditioner! I love that I can apply it in the shower and not have to put on a lotion when I get out of the shower. I have dry skin and I hate the sticky feeling that some body butters and lotions can leave on my skin. This doesn't feel tacky and I can dry off and get dressed right away. I will always repurchase this, the smell is not over powering but makes you feel fresh! Definitely worth the slightly higher price tag.
Sarah K.
Relizane
An amazing product ,  am so in love with its touch,  thank you for keeping our body looks glowy and perfect!  Am willing to try it again and again,  waiting to send US some of your products to test. Thanks
Erika C.
A friend purchased this lotion for me for Christmas one year because she couldn't believe that I, a lover of Lush, had never tried it. I am so thankful she did because everything about this lotion is amazing. It smells absolutely amazing, and when I use it, people sometimes ask me what perfume I'm wearing. It's thicker in consistency, which makes it the perfect lotion to tackle dry, winter skin. My only issue with his product is because of it's thicker consistency, it takes a while to absorb into my skin, which left me feeling a little sticky. Besides that, though, I love it!
Ellie-Jo T.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Although I love LUSH products, there’s just something about this product that I’m not a fan of. Every time I use this is makes my skin feel tough and itchy. The scent, however, is fantastic and smells like Rose Jam.
Michelle M.
Maple Ridge
First thing I noticed was the smell. This body conditioner uses their signature rose jam scent and it smells delicious. The tub does not go as far as one might expect for something of this price point. I did love that you apply to wet skin in the bath or shower which eliminates a step that I normally avoid after. The scent quickly dissipated however and I did not feel like the moisture I initially felt lasted very long.
Michelle c.
I love this body conditioner. It was very smooth and hydrating. It absorbs into the skin really nicely and does not leave your skin feeling greasy or sticky. I used this specifically for my legs during the winter time because helps keep my legs hydrated. My legs are very dry and you can always see the dryness. The scent is a little strong but it is not too bad. I would purchase this again in the future.
Semra K.
Toronto
This is the most amazing body conditioner I've ever used, hands down. I'm constantly busy, and find I never have enough time to take care of my skin. The Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is splendid, as it is all so soft and silky on the skin. My skin feels so rejuvenated after using just a tiny bit of this! It smells heavenly, and although it costs a pretty penny, it is worth every cent!
Steph D.
Moisturising after a shower is such a bore,however I have been finding it so much better with this.

The application is super smooth and it sinks into the skin really well. The idea is that after you have applied you was it off and the skin just feels awesome afterwards!

I feel that the packaging would be better for it to be in a tube or bottle do that it doesn't get water into the tub, but literally the only downside in what is a fantastic product!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.