BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Mckenna R.
Lethbridge , AB
Best thing to put on your legs after you shave! Smells amazing and is so soothing to your body! It leaves me soft and smelling so great! For the amount I use per use, this product lasts long and is worth the price!
Bianca D.
Montreal
this is a lifesaver for rough skin. its actually ridiculous how soft my skin was after this. it didnt even feel real, but i seriously loved it. the smell couldve been a little better though, but im not even complaining because of the amazing results
Hannah B.
Okay this stuff is amazing. I use it in the shower after shaving and it makes my skin so incredibly soft. I will say that you have to use a decent amount of product so a tub doesn’t last as long as I’d like.
Afsah B.
Toronto
Beautiful product and so effective. Like conditioner for your hair, you do the same for your body and it leaves this sensual scent with locked in moisture. Is a splurge item though, made it last 2 months
Isra Z.
Packed in with Argan oil, gojiberries and geranium oil, this body conditioner's a real treat for the skin! It's very moisturizing and the rose jam scent is divine! But.... this product on it's own is quite pricey, so watch out for that
Heidi S.
Gatineau , QC
Very good product ! It’s an incredible packaging and is good for dry skin as it conditions immensely and smells very good . I definitely recommend it to anyone who has dry skin or needs some tlc.
Claire L.
Dewsbury , West Yorkshire
Left feeling squeaky clean and leaves my skin feeling so soft, although, I feel like it takes a lot of product for one use. I use this on special occasions rather than a daily product.
Miranda B.
Brisbane
This body conditioner is amazing! I use this every night in the shower, leaving my skin super silly and soft once out. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way for this product.
Louise C.
This stuff is amazing you use it in the shower as you would hair conditioner but for your body. I love how quick and easy it is to fit into your routine. I'm awful at moisturizing my body and I also have stretch marks and scars I hate! I really noticed a huge difference after a month of using this it softened the marks so they weren't as noticeable and my skin felt amazing. The only gripe I would have is probably price point (which with Lush products you expect) and the smell can be a little over powering the rose smell is a little rich. I would love it if Lush had a wider range of body conditioners with different scents/oils. But it is kind of worth it for the difference it makes to the skin.
Ana C.
New Castle, DE
El olor es perfecto, la aplicación es suave, te deja una piel muy bonita y hidratada, se retira con agua sin problema. El precio es bastante elevado, la única pega que le pondría.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.