BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Lucy A.
Redcar

I received this as a gift in the 'Garden Party' Christmas box at Lush.

I normally have quite dry skin due to eczema however this works wonders. I put it on after being in the shower, then after it has been pattered in I rinse of the remains of the product. It made my skin feel soft and calm and did not irritate my skin in anyway, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and I will be buying this again.
Danielle H.
Mississauga
I really love the smell of this product and my skin feel smooth temporarily. One big critique, I wish it acted more like a body scrub, then this would be 5/5 for me. This is pretty expensive and definitely a treat, a luxurious product. Have probably purchased this 4 times already.
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
Ah! One of my FAVS! This smells so good and really works. It moisturizes the skin perfectly. You're suppose to rinse off but I apply it after a shower and keep it on so the scent stays on my skin. I find it lasts a really long time too!
dila m.
London
This is heaven tbh the after feel... is unbelievable. It is very gentle towards your skin. I use this product after every wash. It is also long lasting on skin as well as it having a lot in the container I highly recommend this product.!
Véronique B.
This is heaven on earth. I you dont like moistoirizers but you skin feel a little bit dry this is what you need for sure ! You apply where you need it in the shower and then rinse it off. Your skin will feel hydrated but no greasy thats what I like about it ! I would recommend !
Christina L.
Toronto, Canada
I LOVE this product's scent and feel. I wish there was an entire product line of rose jam products (shampoo, conditioner, everything). I use it most often right after shaving and it helps to sooth and soften the skin. It's heavenly.
Michelle L.
Toronto, ON
A staple during the winter months! I am obsesset with the scent and laywsr this with the Rose Jam shower gel. After shower there is no need for lotion. This product will leave your skin so smooth with the lingering vanilla rose musk.
Chloe C.
Ottawa
This scent is absolutely to die for! It's very gentle and it leaves the skin feeling hydrated and smith. It also leaves behind a scent on your skin afterwards. This stuff works great applied directly to sunburns on dry skin too as a little tip :)
Caitlyn K.
Banknock
The smell is absolutely amazing! However it did leave a residue on my skin that I wasn't a fan of. It was really moisturising, I used it twice and I honestly wouldn't use it again however it was nice apart from the residue!
Carol-Ann M.
This product really does give soft skin. You just apply it on the skin and rince, you can already feel that your skin is hydrated. The smell is really good but a bit strong at fisrt. Once you rince, it just smells good :)
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.