BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Chelsea G.
Fredericton
This is great for moisturizing and keeps skin smooth and soft all day! Lush products are great quality, long lasting (making the price reasonable), and have little to no impact on the environment. However, this lotion has a VERY strong smell of roses, and the smell sticks around all day, which I find can cause a headache if too much is used. I use it for dry patches instead of an all over lotion.
Joanie C.
Sherbrooke, QC
I got this for christmas and i am in love with the smell! I just realized i use it "wrong" because i use a small quantity and apply it over my dry skin after showering, but it keeps my soft and nice smelling so i dont think i'll use it the "regular" way, washing it off after showering
Pamela C.
I have a mixed review on this. I had a bath using Shooting Stars bath melt so was all conditioned, but then after washing with body wash I applied the Body Conditioner. I didn't notice a difference but will have to re-try after cleaning without already have applied a bath melt.
Estelle C.
St. George’s place, Canterbury
I live for this stuff. I have some scars on my body and they get really itchy even when i apply oils and moisturisers, but this product helps so much! It also smells great and if you don't have dry skin like me it will save you having to moisturise after showering!!Would recommend using it after having washed your hair is it does leave a residue and I don't like the feel of it on my hair
Noralba A.
Caracas
LOVE IT! I use it the days I don't have time to put creams after bath, I am in a rush or I just want to feel good, hydrated and smell nice. I would love to use it everyday but it is too pricey. I love all lush packaging, the only con is it peels and leave black residues everywhere.
Nancy Z.
Another one of my Lush favourites. I recently received this in one of their prepackaged gifts and I love it! This is an in the shower body conditioner, meaning that there’s no need to apply lotion afterwards. You just apply this onto your skin after shower gel and you get amazingly soft,velvety skin. Not only that, it shares the same scent as the Rose Jam shower gel, I believe. Not only will you smell incredibly good, but you will be left with some incredible skin too. Just like the Mask of Magnaminty, Ro’s Arian Body Conditioner is also part of their black pot program. This is where you can receive a free fresh face mask in return of three black pots. How amazing is that?
Yasmin G.
Hawthorne
I do like this body conditioner. Remind me of a flowerstore. The price of this product is quite high, and i own other body conditioners of lush that i love aswell. I do not reach for it everyday because i like to switch between body conditioners. Good products anyway. If you really love the smell, you won't be disappointed.
Anna Z.
Markham, ON
Body conditioner was something I've never heard of until I encountered it at LUSH, this product is so gentle and perfect when your skin needs a pick-me-up. I love that this has the same scent as the Rose Jam shower gel. The conditioner is creamy on your skin and does not leave an oily residue. My skin feels so soft after!
Deanna A.
I'm a psoriasis sufferer! This product smells so good that's a main reason why I keep buying it. The moisture doesn't last on the skin like I would want it to, and it actually kind of dries me out once I get out of the tub. It's silly soft while you are using it and should definitely be followed with a thicker cream!
Maeve M.
Galway
I love this, it makes my skin soo soft and smooth and you dont have to use that much at all. It is a little bit pricey but it is sooo worth the money. Definitely one of my favourites so i would certainly buy it again!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.