BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Hannah L.
I'd been looking for an in-shower moisturiser for a while as I'm usually too lazy or forgetful to moisturise afterwards. I found  LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner and don't think I'll ever go back!
It's very creamy and soft making it quick to apply so it doesn't feel like a chore. The smell is AMAZING and it leaves my skin feeling incredibly smooth.
It is a little on the pricey side with their smallest tub (225g) selling for £16.95 - however, the product does last for ages as a little goes a long way.
I'll definitely buy again once I get through my absolutely massive 500g tub!!
nimz S.
leeds
This is something else! I have been trying various products for my dry skin and nothing seemed to work luckily this has saved my skin .My skin feels much softer it works amazing people totally recommend
Jenn T.
Ottawa, OK
Absolutely love this product! It is so hydrating and makes your skin feel really smooth and soft after shower. At first I was skeptical because I almost didn't see the point of it, but once I tried it, I could say that it truly works! I could see this being too moisturizing for people with oilier skin, but if you suffer from skin conditions like eczema or just simply have dry skin, then this is the product for you! Only docking a star down because I think the prices are outrageous for the amount, but that's just Lush.
Brittany S.
I enjoyed trying the rose argan body conditioner from Lush. It is a great replacement for a lotion after a shower and eliminates the extra step. This is a wonderful product for those who are on the go but still would love to treat themselves. The scent is sweet and not to strong. The only downside to the product is it's price being $35.95 for a 225 g container.
Molly B.
Much Hadham , Hertfordshire
I recently tried this product and was shocked with the results. It has a very rich spicy smell and a light consistency.  to use the product is simple,  just scoop up your desired amount and apply to the areas of skin that you would like to be silky smooth, once all skin is covered rinse it all off and pat yourself dry. This product works wonders for me as a suffer with dry skin on my arms, but after just one use my arms felt hydrated leaving my skin with a healthy glow.
Liv S.
Monarch Way, Leighton Buzzard
This is my favourite product from Lush as quite a lot of their products irritate my skin. I'm a late person, always. And so moisturising my body in the morning has never been a priority as much as getting to work on time - this solves all those problems. It's fast, easy and smells delicious. Rub it over your body in the shower - wait 3 minutes and wash off - pat dry and you're ready! It's a game changer in my moisturising world. Watch out though this is expensive thanks to the quantity of Argan oil in the product. Lovely for a nice treat.
Maren A.
Amazing product! My skin is really dry and I suffer from eczema all over. This has maintained my skins moisture levels that I don't even need to worry about that stuff! I can't believe how soft this product has made my skin. It looks and feels so healthy. I use this on my legs after shaving as well and they almost feel like I waxed them! I can't get enough of this stuff. It's a product I will keep on buying forever! I highlyyyy reccomend!
Lucy A.
I received this as a gift in the 'Garden Party' Christmas box at Lush.

I normally have quite dry skin due to eczema however this works wonders. I put it on after being in the shower, then after it has been pattered in I rinse of the remains of the product. It made my skin feel soft and calm and did not irritate my skin in anyway, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and I will be buying this again.
Lauren C.
Scotland
Absolutely love this body conditioner! has the most beautiful scent, apply it all over in the shower and when it is washed off it leaves your skin feeling to smooth and buttery. Long lasting scent on the skin afterwards and as long as you pat dry after you come out the shower and dont rub your skin the smooth texture stays all day on the skin. love this product would recommend to everyone that loves moisturising shower products!
Chelsea G.
Fredericton
This is great for moisturizing and keeps skin smooth and soft all day! Lush products are great quality, long lasting (making the price reasonable), and have little to no impact on the environment. However, this lotion has a VERY strong smell of roses, and the smell sticks around all day, which I find can cause a headache if too much is used. I use it for dry patches instead of an all over lotion.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.