BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Gabrielle A.
Toronto, IA
I actually love Ro’s Argan so much because it does exactly what it needs to do by conditioning and moisturizing my body in the shower and it also smells amazing.
I use this twice a week minimum on only my legs and elbow because I don’t want to use up too much product.
The main drawback that I found with it is, for me, often times there is a residue left in the bottom of the shower that can make it quite slippery.
Maisie H.
Skin saviour! This is so beautiful, you only need a tiny bit as it goes so far. Just apply a little in the shower and leave it for a minute or two then wash off and you have baby soft glowing skin which smells divine! A little tip - id apply this after rinsing your hair as it leaves a moisturising layer on the skin so if it’s on your hands it will get in your hair if you have to rinse your hair afterwards.
Louise H.
Minskip, Yorkshire
This smells absolutely incredible and the scent lingers on your skin for hours after using it. I always apply it last thing in the shower before getting out as it does leave a layer of residue on your skin (as it's meant to) which you probably don't want to get on your hair.I bought a huge tub way before Christmas and still have so much left - it lasts for ages! Worth the price tag.
Corinne P.
I love using this! The perfect thing for people who like to multitask. I’d put this on while shampooing my hair so I would spend less time afterwards. A little goes a long way and the scent is wonderful and yummy. Would purchase this again in a heartbeat. Also it doesn’t affect my sensitive skin.
Julia D.
x
This smells gorgeous, the formula is very smooth and did not make me feel sticky and gross afterwards. I first got it in a small tub with a gift but I loved it so much I went back to buy a full tub. The moisturiser made my skin feel very soft and supple so I wasn’t disappointed. I will say I think it is quite expensive but if you are willing to splurge you will not regret the investment.
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
This is the first time I tried Lush’s body conditioner.  The premise sounds easy. Slather the lotion on in the shower and rinse off.  I loved the rose scent. It was very sweet, but not true to rose. However, it did not leave my skin very moisturized.  I think I still like traditional applications.
gem c.
Kent
I love this it makes my skin feel very soft and hydrated I lobe this I've only had one pot of it which I have used I had it gaft to me has a gift I did really love I would recomend it its lovey smelling it didn't last long tho only 3 weeks i might buy again but I got others I need to use first.
Jess B.
Nottingham
I really did want to love this product because it would save me so much time after I shower or have a bath. However I just feel really oily and gross after washing it off. My skin does feel soft but slimy and disgusting at the same time. It’s just not my thing so I won’t be re purchasing this
Amy E.
south wales, Barry
I have a few body conditioners but this is by far my favourite, mainly because the others are only available at certain times.. it smells incredible, like Turkish delight. I love all of Lush’s Rose scented products.. however its little on the pricey side but is totally worth it!
Poppy R.
Commercial street , Ystrad Mynach
This smells totally amazing and the smell is actually really nostalgic for me. I only got this one time but I would for sure get it again even if just for the smell. It did also make my skin soft though
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.