BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • What’s everybody’s take on Body Conditioner? How does it ...2 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
Johana G.
New Castle, DE
I really like this body cream. It promotes moisturizing the whole body, but I use it another way, because when I came out of the shower and I was thrown out everyone told me that it smelled so good, I now use it as a cologne. What I mean by this, that when I leave the house I apply it a little by the neck, hands and wrists, and I smell of it. People love me and me too
Jessica H.
What can I say about lush that hasn't already been said? I basically love every single product in this companys line and the Ro's Argan body conditioner is no exception. This product leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and smelling like lemons and roses. This product lasts forever, so def worth the purchase!!!
Natalie B.
I am a big fan of Ro's Argan. Lush hooked me on their Rose Jam fragrance with the seasonal :( shower gel. Its rosey but very natural and I find I can smell it on my skin throughout the day. It takes a bit to get used to applying body conditioner like this in the shower, but I personally love not having to apply lotion once I am out of the shower and toweled off. The price point is a bit higher, but for handmade cosmetics with high-quality natural ingredients, this is one I splurge for.
Yasmin A.
If you love roses, you'll love this decadent body conditioner. It leaves your skin so deliciously soft & perfumed with a light rose smell. You apply it in shower after washing your body. Rinse it off & pat dry. There's no need for lotion after using this product. One of my must haves for my skin.
Ashley G.
Atlanta, GA
I HATE putting cold lotion on my skin after getting out of a hot shower. This is awesome because you slather it on during the shower, rinse off, and your skin feels like heaven with minimal effort. It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way so it lasts if you don't overuse the product.
Aryn B.
I love this scent! This is the first body conditioner I had ever used and following this I tried tons of other brands and nothing compares at all. This formula has the perfect balance. It's light but also extremely moisturizing and has just enough oil to make you feel smooth but not greasy.
Jill T.
St Simons Is, GA
This was okay. The smell is wayyyy too strong for a body product to me. It is overpriced and I just wasn't crazy about the way it made my skin feel, almost sticky. I also feel like this product is overrated for what it is. I have found a body butter I like better from Savannah Bee Company.
Marilyn D R.
Middle Vlg, NY
Keep in mind this body conditioner comes in one size so it’s a bit pricey but definitely worth it. This body conditioner makes your skin smell exotic and feel smooth. It actually helped decrease the back acne I had. I always make sure to go back to Lush and grab one when I’m running low.
Jessie C.
alpharetta
love, love, love this product!! I use it after shaving my legs and they always feel so smooth and soft. Plus the smell is amazing, I would describe it as a soft floral but it is very pleasant and not old lady like at all. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants baby-soft skin!
Alison P.
I got this as a gift and have only used it every once and a while. A Pro of the product is that it does seem to produce softer and smoother skin. A con would be that it does not smell very good and it is hard to spread around. I would definitely recommend other LUSH products to others.
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
Arleta, CA
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.