BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Ada H.
Omg!!!! I have tried a few different lush things and this is by far my favorite!!! It smells amazing, it leaves your skin so hydrated and smooth!!!! I used this all the time when I was pregnant and I contribute my no stretch marks a lot to this!!!! It is a bit pricey, but you can get smaller sizes to try or samples if you aren't ready to take the plunge. But it is so so worth it when you do!!!
Diana M.
Fayetteville
In love with this stuff! I got it in a gift set for Christmas and so far I've replenished it twice. I don't use it the way the directions say to, I just apply it as a regular lotion. The smell is absolutely heavenly and it leaves my skin so soft. I'm only giving 4 stars because it's so expensive! But honestly, still worth buying.
Molly G.
Kennesaw
This product is OUT OF THIS WORLD. Not only is it the most moisturizing body conditioner i have ever used but it also makes the skin extremely soft and bouncy. It was $30 when i bought it so it is not the cheapest body condition but it is definitely worth it. It smells like a beautiful light champagne and it is silky on the skin.
Katherine B.
This is my FAVORITE LUSH product ever. It smells so light and clean. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I love that the ingredients are all natural and I don't have to worry about what's going into my products. I also really like that their packaging is recycled. I recommend this and all LUSH products to everyone I know.
Helaina G.
El Cajon, CA
This is expensive, but worth the splurge now and then. It makes your skin soft and it smells so good! A dab on each leg works wonderful for an after shave in shower lotion. I don't buy it very often, but I'm never disappointed when I do.
Tori B.
Orange
The perfect partner to the rose jam shower gel the conditioner leaves your skin soft and silky and adds to the lovely floral and fruity smells of rose jam. You will want to shower very day and condition your skin with this forever! It’s also great for soothing skin after you shave! It is a little pricey for the product size but you pay for lush branding I guess. Overall lovely product
Brynn S.
This stuff smells amazing! And this also makes my skin so incredibly soft. It's a little weird at first because it's like a lotion which you wouldn't normally put on in the shower, however when you start to rinse it you can feel the oils soaking into your skin leaving behind a very moisturizing feeling. I love this stuff!
Nic B.
I wish I could give this 10 stars thats how good it is. My legs are particularly sensitive with soaps and lotions and this doesn't irritate my legs ever- even after I just shaved. It makes your skin sooooooooooo buttery soft I swear I'd use this everyday if it weren't for the price. And it smells amazing. You need this.
Jessica H.
What can I say about lush that hasn't already been said? I basically love every single product in this companys line and the Ro's Argan body conditioner is no exception. This product leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and smelling like lemons and roses. This product lasts forever, so def worth the purchase!!!
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
I'm so obsessed with all lush products !! The body conditioner works amazing! It leaves your skin soft and smooth but yet a squeaky clean feeling! I find this product to be affordable ! And I'm always recommending lush products to my friends!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.