BY LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

• Does it make skin look oily?4 Answers
  • How does this product make your body feel after trying it...3 Answers
  • How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extreme...5 Answers
Adrie M.
I got a sample of this with my last order and although I checked the price and it's beyond expensive, the smell is incredible and the fact that it leaves you so moisturized makes it well worth it! I think it would be better in lotion form rather than body conditioner, but nevertheless it's amazinggg!

*this has the same scent as their Rose Jam line and their Pearl Massage Bar
Natalie G.
This stuff is so good to use! Especially if you apply after a nice warm shower and you just shaved. Leaves the body feeling extra smooth and soft. I only use it tops once a week, and that's just because I don't want to use a lot of it at a time since it is a little on the pricer side, but it is honestly worth it when you want to spoil your body every now and then lol
Alicia W.
E Liverpool, OH
First let me say-this was the very first product i ever got from lush and i had really hugh expectations. When i put it on in the shower i felt completely smooth, but as soon as i was out and dry it was like i hadnt used anything. I do have terribly dry skin especially in the winter so this may just not have been for me. The smell is amazing though.
Taylor S.
Charlotte, NC
This works like a body butter in your skin but in the shower. It is gentle on my sensitive skin and does not leave any gross film on my skin. It works amazing, however I do think that there are drugstore dupes for this product. I love this product but I don't think I would repurchase simply because the price is hefty for something I can find elsewhere.
Sabrina T.
I love LUSH products and the Ro's Argan Conditioner is great but it does leave a film if you don't rinse well. I use it regularly about once to twice a week. The smell is amazing and long lasting even hours after taking a shower. I like that you use it in the shower and then just rinse and go!
Gabi S.
I JUST tried this and I had to write a review. I got it in one of their wrapped gifts (two turtle doves). The concept is strange, but the results are amazing! My skin feels so soft and smooth. I then used a massage bar (each peach) and charity pot over it. My skin has literally never felt like this before.
Micah T.
Spring
I have ketosis pilaris so I am really careful about what I put on my skin. I typically used this product after I had exfoliated my body and it really gave me a nice, non-pore-clogging, moisture. I feel like when I put my sleeping clothes on, the body conditioner was locked in and I woke up feeling very soft and smooth. I will repurchase again and again!
Patricia G.
This stuff is so luxurious. I used the container so fast! I don't like how Lush products have an overwhelming mint scent, and this does not! It has a lovely floral smell. It leaves your skin soft and smooth. I do feel like it can leave a film on your skin, but it's not unpleasant. The price is a little high, which is why I don't buy it as often as I would like!
Ada H.
Omg!!!! I have tried a few different lush things and this is by far my favorite!!! It smells amazing, it leaves your skin so hydrated and smooth!!!! I used this all the time when I was pregnant and I contribute my no stretch marks a lot to this!!!! It is a bit pricey, but you can get smaller sizes to try or samples if you aren't ready to take the plunge. But it is so so worth it when you do!!!
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
I absolutely love this product. It is so much better than the drugstore brands of in-shower moisturizer. It smells great and works so well that there is no need to put on lotion when you get out of the shower. For someone that absolutely hates applying lotion, this is awesome. Just watch out, your tub might become slippery if you spill any!
Sarah N.
How good is this on very dry & sensitive skin?
Melanie S.
Chesapeake , VA
Can I only buy this online?
Sharifa L.
Jade H.
Is this a recommended product ???
Alfred E.
How is this product? Is it worth the hype? I have extremely dry skin.