Jade H.

Is this a recommended product ???

Carly W.
Carly W.
Sabin , MN
1 year, 11 months ago
Yes! If you are a fan of the Rose Jam scent (used in other products) then you will love this too! Makes your skin soft after use. A little goes a long way! I like to use this with Rose Jam gel to extend the smell!
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Monrovia , CA
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes! It will make your skin feel sooo soft. I do suggest using this right after a shower :)
Becky M.
Becky M.
Oxford, IN
2 years, 1 month ago
It's great feeling and smelling. I put it on wet skin and did not rinse off. Too expensive to rinse away. My husband did not like the scent, so I won't repurchase.
Julia M.
Julia M.
2 years, 1 month ago
It's very conditioning to the skin. I would recommend it.
Anum N.
Anum N.
Frisco, TX
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes! I have extremely dry legs with Ingrowns due to it and it moisturises my skin so well and makes it feel hydrated and smooth.
Ja'Nai F.
Ja'Nai F.
Los Angeles, CA
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes this product is highly recommended.