LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

by LUSH

How to use: Smooth all over your wet skin after washing, then rinse clean.

ingredients

What is the smell her ?
Has anyone tried LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner? I purchased one second hand. It was never used and not expired. It has a weird, almost disgusting smell like olives or beer… Or a mix of both. I don't know if this is normal, if it's bad, or if it's not legit. I also noticed a hint of the smell in the recent rose jam body spray I purchased, straight from lush. It's not quite as strong, but I can still smell it. My last one didn't smell like this at all. Is it because it is fresh and the oils are still strong? Have they made a new formula? Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Is this more moisturizing than Helping Hands?
Start your review of LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner!
Seattle, WA
This stuff is so fabulous. Kind of pricey but I love smoothing it over my skin and just lightly splashing it off to retain all the luxurious moisture. Even though it’s meant to be used like a hair conditioner for your body (rinsing after use) I often smooth it over damp skin and leave it on in the winter. It really moisturizes and the Ri’s argan scent is unique and so fabulous.
St. Marys
I cannot stress enough how much I love this product. It leaves my skin so soft and I feel so uplifted after I use it. This is my favorite product in my shower routine. I would bathe in this stuff if I could. The scent is like nothing I’ve every smelled before its so deep and luxurious. A but pricey but I love it so much.
If you love roses this one is DEFINITELY for you. Some rose scented lotions smell like your grandmas favorite sweater, but this one is so pleasant and refreshing. It’s super hydrating and you can smell it on yourself easily throughout the day. It’s a juicy and bright rose scent as opposed to a musky powdery one
Loved this product smelled and felt great on my skin. Previously I had been using Argan oil on my skin as a moisturizer however it was hard to spread on its own and it left my skin feeling too sticky afterwards. Now with this the argan oil absorbs quickly into my skin without my skin feeling too oily
Wheeling, IL
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
By far one of my favorite lush products out there. I love using this in the winter when my skin is unbearably dry. It makes my skin so so so soft and maintains its moisture. I love to use during my shower in the evening especially. I wake up w my skin feeling great. No need for lotion w this which is great!
Oh my goodness, I went and got a sample of this and was amazed at how it held in moisture and left me soft and smelling like a rose all day. I was hesitant because of the price when I saw it but after a couple uses, I had to go purchase it. And I plan to do so again, and again
Las Vegas
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
I looooooove this body conditioner! It smells amazing and leaves me feeling so smooth after I shower. I typically need to lotion immediately after I shower because I feel my skin tightening up, but when I use the body conditioner, it’s like I don’t need use lotion at all!
Connellsville , PA
I don’t know about this. Has anyone tried it? I feel like it does moisturize, but I honestly feel like some of their soaps moisturize even better. Like the scrubee...That’s one of my favorites! I absolutely love the rose jam spray I have, but this just does not smell the same to me. I don’t know if I got a bad batch or something but honestly I feel like it’s stinks! The smell reminds me of olives or beer or both! I read so many reviews and 95% of people said it smells so good. There are only a small few that think the smell is disgusting. Am I missing something? Did I get a bad batch? It’s not expired. Or is it just an acquired smell? I love most of the lush products I’ve tried, with the exception of it’s raining men. But I know some of their smells can be different.
Tampa
I tried this during the Valentine’s collection this year. It’s a lovely scent, but I don’t get any hint of roses from this, nor from Rose Jam. I find it smells like pure honey, but not in a cloying way. It’s the perfect true honey scent, at least it is for me.
Lincoln park, NJ
This is something I do not use often. But when I do I love it. It’s gentle. It’s smells amazing. My skin feels smooth every times after. I use it once a month. As for my bathtub is slippery after. So be careful when you use this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Connellsville , PA
4 months ago
Jess P. • a month ago
You’re right it has a different smell but, I would say it’s more like an earthy smell. Not everyone likes earthy smells so I would say if you don’t like the smell try a different product from lush that you think smells better! I hope this helps:)
Chandler, Arizona
a year ago
Lauren S. • a year ago
I have super dry skin and I tend to have reactions to strong detergents, but this stuff was a dream!
İstanbul
2 years ago
LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner I have heard that it is a good eye cream what do you think?
Donnyell G. • a year ago
I know you asked this question a while ago, but I’m just coming across it! I wouldn’t recommend using it as an eye cream for a number of reasons. I’m a licensed esthetician and I always steer my clients away from using anything on their faces that contain essential oils because they are too strong and have no place on our faces. The skin under our eyes is the most thin on our bodies and seeing as how this product also had Shea and cocoa butter (very, very thick naturally) it can lead to mila developing and they can be difficult and painful to remove.