BY LUSH

There’s nothing hard rock or heavy metal about this soap. It’s unabashedly a sweet, best-selling hit that everyone can’t wait to get their hands on. Once you try our pink, vanilla-scented soap, you’ll be singing its praises as it softens skin while you shower. Scented with real vanilla (the stuff that comes from pods, not labs) and decorated with embedded soap stars, you’ll want to give Rock Star a regular rotation in your soap dish.

How to use: Lather up then rinse clean!

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Rapeseed Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera) Glycerine Sorbitol Fragrance Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Sodium Stearate Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Titanium Dioxide Sodium Chloride EDTA Tetrasodium Etidronate Sodium Hydroxide Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Red 4 Red 28 Red 33 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Rock Star Soap
  • "This stuff smells like bubble gum and my childhood. It lathers really nicely in the shower, and is super gentle on the skin leaving me feeling super clean and almost kiddish smelling when I leave the shower. I would recommend this to all my friends, especially if you want a nostalgia trip. " in 21 reviews
Lakyn M.
Okay this soap is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me if I'm being honest! It smells like bubblegum which is my favorite scent, and overall I feel like it's a good value for the price. I've found that my soaps from LUSH last longer when I cut them up myself at home and use them as needed. The price is fair considering they can cut a fresh slice of soap for you that is any size you want. I highly recommend this product and pretty much any solid soap from LUSH!
Kuupualiilii C.
Lihue, HI
This product is the first product I tried from lush that I actually hated! If I could give it zero stars I would!! This thing smells disgusting. Very nauseating smell, totally overdoing the bubblegum scent, and the color just doesn’t make it look natural at all!  (as most lush products are known for their amazing natural scents) I ordered this as a few of my  Christmas gifts last year and was super bummed out with the product, totally didn’t end up giving them to my friends because they sucked so much. They should definitely discontinue this scent.
Kaley M.
Albany, IN
Lush rockstar soap smells so amazing! It smells like bubble gum with a hippie lush sort of twist to it. I like that its solid pink with nothing else on the bar, unlike some other lush soaps.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
Now this bar soap I really love I love the fact that it's made with all natural ingredients, I love that it's handmade and cruelty free. I also love the smell of this one and I love that is pink! We go through a lot of soap in our house and this bar soap seems to last a long time. I really enjoyed the sent it leaves behind and your skin is very soft and smells delicious after!
Wendy K.
Bradenton, FL
Let me start out by saying that I love the scent of this so much. It’s like candy + bubblegum...combined. Sweet with real vanilla bean. It’s also pretty cute... pink with soap stars. It has a really nice lather... soft and smooth; feels nice on your skin. I am happy that it is palm oil free and instead has a glycerine base so it is better for the environment.
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
YES! YES YES! This soap is LIFE. Seriously, if you love sweet, candy like fragrances, you will love Rock Star. This is one of the few bars of soap that I will splurge on and actually use. It is a beautiful pink shade and leaves your skin feeling clean without feeling stripped.
Molly W.
Clinton, MA
One of my favorite lush scents! It’s strong, fruity and delicious-smelling. Smells up the whole house when you use it. I’ve purchased this soap multiple times. Always kinda pricey but Lush is always a good splurge.
Peyton A.
To be completely honest it was a disappointment I thought it smell like snow fairy but to me It smells like nothing it was like a let down because it doesn’t even smell like what they describe it as I don’t recommend it at all unless you want to waste your money
Amanda R.
One of my first Lush soaps to purchase and use, plus one my most faved.
Creamy candy soap with a touch of retro wash and powder room thrown in.
So makes me think vintage thoughts with the pastel pink colour and cotton candy vibe, cherry , rose, and geranium .
The lather can be hard to start, but it soon becomes creamy . This soap can be ultra slippery and soft, so be careful ;)
It cleanses well, leaves a lingering scent.
I find myself - as with all Lush soaps I love- holding this to my nose and sniffing it while bathing.
I do use it to shave as well.
Skin is left sooo soft and smooth.
In the bath, plenty of other Lush products can be used along with it for a complete experience - such as Candy Mountain bubble bar, Cream Candy bubble bar, Pink bath bomb, and I am sure many , many more combos!

Alessandra P.
Lush gave me this soap as a sample when I ordered a few things from their website. I find lush soap not to be worth it solely because it is expensive and any other drug store body wash can do the same exact thing. I love the fact that it is pink, because it looks super cute!! But I am not a fan of the smell. I tend to go for more clean scents and this smelled more floral, I was not a fan. This is not something I would go out of my way to purchase
Rebecca S.
Is this soap hypoallergenic?
Is this soap safe for eczema?