BY LUSH #50 in Bar Soap

There’s nothing hard rock or heavy metal about this soap. We’re serious about soap, but not too serious not to love our pink sudser. It’s unabashedly a best-selling pop hit that everyone, boys and girls, can’t wait to get their hands on. While you may object otherwise, once you try our pink, vanilla-scented cream soap you’ll be singing a different tune. Scented with real vanilla (the gorgeous stuff that comes from pods, not labs), and decorated with soap stars embedded inside you’ll want to give Rock Star a regular rotation in the soap dish.

Amanda R.
Amanda R.
One of my first Lush soaps to purchase and use, plus one my most faved.
Creamy candy soap with a touch of retro wash and powder room thrown in.
So makes me think vintage thoughts with the pastel pink colour and cotton candy vibe, cherry , rose, and geranium .
The lather can be hard to start, but it soon becomes creamy . This soap can be ultra slippery and soft, so be careful ;)
It cleanses well, leaves a lingering scent.
I find myself - as with all Lush soaps I love- holding this to my nose and sniffing it while bathing.
I do use it to shave as well.
Skin is left sooo soft and smooth.
In the bath, plenty of other Lush products can be used along with it for a complete experience - such as Candy Mountain bubble bar, Cream Candy bubble bar, Pink bath bomb, and I am sure many , many more combos!

Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond, OK
Rock Star is a great sweet smelling soap. I love this smell but is it pretty girly. The soap itself is great quality. Anyone who loves Lush would know their soaps are great regardless of the scent. I haven't found anything that I don't like there. If you want a sweet, very girly, kind of tart fruit smelling soap, this is the way to go. They would probably cut a small sample for you too, if you wanted to try it.
Ana M.
Ana M.
This is such a great smelling soap. It's definitely strong for those of you who don't like strong fragrances. It's more of a sweet, flirty scent. I'm giving this four stars because of the lasting power of this soap and the after effects. It doesn't really make my skin any softer and the scent doesn't really last. It's just great to feel clean and smells great in the shower!
Ane K.
Ane K.
I have only bought from the Lush Online Store. This is my most favorite soap. At first, the smell is a little iffy, as it is reminiscent of something a child would have. As you use it more, the smell gets addicting. It smells like cotton candy and something else sugary. It smells GREAT. tip- the bar is only $7 straight from Lush.com.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Lincoln
This soap is AMAZING! Besides being natural, it has so many other perks! It rinses very clean, which some like product do NOT. THE best part... IT SMELLS DELICIOUS! Like warm vanilla and candy floss mixed! It made my whole house smell like that! The scent even stays on your skin! I would DEFINITELY recommend to a friend!
Manasi N.
Manasi N.
Cranbury, NJ
I love all Lush products. Honestly there hasn't been a single product I have been disappointed with thus far in terms of soaps. I don't take many baths so I've only ever really tried out one bath bomb (which I loved) but I would definitely recommend their soaps and would want to try out more bath bombs.
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
This stuff smells like bubble gum and my childhood. It lathers really nicely in the shower, and is super gentle on the skin leaving me feeling super clean and almost kiddish smelling when I leave the shower. I would recommend this to all my friends, especially if you want a nostalgia trip.
Ana Katrina L.
Ana Katrina L.
Santa Rosa, CA
This soap smells so good and it cleansed my skin without making it feel tight. It actually moisturized and made me feel very luxurious. I bought it at my local Lush and I really appreciate the fact that you can take as little or as much as you want. I would totally buy again!!
Corey K.
Corey K.
Appleton, WI
THIS SMELLS SO GOOD! Iover Lush because everything smells amazing. This soap has an extremely sweet smell which is what I love about it. It doesn't lather up the best but it does enough to do the job. In the end I love the scent so much I'd buy it over and over again. LOVE IT!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Rising Sun, IN
This is my favorite soap from lush, it smells amazing and is perfect to use in winter when I'm feeling sad because it smells like happy and the scent lingers all day. I usually just buy a small chunk at a time because I save it for those days when I really need a pick me up.
Is this soap safe for eczema?