BeautySkinBath & BodyLUSH
Roasting Chestnuts On An Open Fire

LUSH Roasting Chestnuts On An Open Fire

by LUSH

Calm wind-blown, winter-nipped skin with this nourishing, spicy and sweet shower gel. We make our oat milk from organic, Canadian-grown oats to help soothe sensitivity while real chestnut purée and a dose of glycerine calms irritation. Spicy cassia, sweet almond, grounding cedarwood and earthy sage oils blend with this wash's delicious marzipan fragrance to make you feel snuggly and soft. You may not be able to curl up in front of the fire, but you can stay warm all season long with this sweet sudser.

How to Use

Get naked, hop in the shower and lather up.

Full Ingredients

Sodium Cocoamphoacetate , Oat Milk (Avena sativa) , Glycerine , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Propylene Glycol , Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) , Fragrance , Chestnut Puree (Castanea Sativa (Chestnut)) , Almond Essential Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Amara) , Cassia Oil (Cinnnamomum Cassia) (Cinnamomum Cassia Oil) , Clary Sage Oil (Salvia Sclarea) , Cedarwood Oil (Juniperus Virginiana) , Guar Gum (Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba) , Xanthan Gum , Titanium Dioxide , *Cinnamal , Eugenol , *Linalool , Yellow 6 Lake , Yellow 5 Lake .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LUSH Roasting Chestnuts On An Open Fire!
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
LUSH Roasting Chestnuts On An Open Fire uploaded by Amanda S.
This is so good. I’m hooked is all I can say. You better get you some or you’ll be missing out.☺️😉 A little goes such a long way. I have the smaller bottle 3.3oz but it’s still almost full after 4 uses. I squirt a nickel size amount on my exfoliating sponge and it washes my whole body front ans back! It smells delicious and feels absolutely luxurious. Highly recommended. *Edit to Add— this has a made by date and use by date the shower gel/body wash is from November to December 16th. The hair treatment I reviewed a few before this one, was until March.
Alyssa K.
Middlesex
This is a perfect holiday gift.! It smells woodsy but yet has that hint of fire and it really makes for an interesting experience in the shower your senses are heightened and your body is left feeling smooth.
India M.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells super amazing, if you like woody/slightly masculine scents! Very exfoliating and moisturizing!

Looking for your answer?