BeautySkinSkin CareLUSH
Refresher Shower Jelly

LUSH Refresher Shower Jelly

by LUSH

When it's gloomy outside, head straight for the shower with this lemony jelly: an explosion of fresh organic lemon infusion, lemon oil and organic lemon myrtle will blow the blues away. To get your skin really going, leave your jelly in the fridge or freezer and take it out only when it's time to shower. The rush of cold will get your blood going for a super refreshed feeling.

How to use: Wet jelly and lather up. Cleanse skin then rinse with warm water.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LUSH Refresher Shower Jelly!
How would you rate this product?
James L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the scent and the texture’s fun. Lathers well and works like any regular shower gel might. This is truly a luxury item though as it will tend to last half as long as an equivalent gel because of the format. Grabbing a chunk of gel then smushing it on your scrubber or even palm will inevitably use more of the jelly than you might really need. Thus it lasts a shorter time for t he entertainment it provides. Doesn’t stain or leave a ring.
Kristi T.
2,129 reviews
This is my favorite shower jelly. The scent is amazing and the best! It’s appropriately named. I like to cut the jelly up in pieces and use it that way. These are also great to put in the fridge. If you have a sunburn these are so soothing
anna L.
New Market, VA
This is such a weird product! It's a gelatinous blob that smells good, and if you rub it on yourself or into a wash cloth or pouf, it gets all sudsy and turns to soap! I think it's kinda more complicated than using plain soap or shower gel, but it's kinda fun too!
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
Shower jellies are such a weird product that I have grown to really love over the years, it's strange but fun and does a perfectly good job at cleansing the skin. This one in particularly smells super lemony and is almost too much but not quite.
NumieVenus G.
Austin
Only thing that I’d recommend is that you use a poof because it’s hard to grasp with just your hands/ you’ll need to grab a piece and get a good lather in! But the smell is very very good, lemon heavy. Highly recommend and long lasting
Skylar R.
Lancaster
LOOOVE the refresher shower jelly. It smells like lemons and suds up really nicely. I would definitely recommend this one above the rest
Carly P.
Eighty Four
A great smelling product! I live the idea of a shower jelly, but it can be quite slippery and hard to use. It does lather you great in a loofa or sponge, and keeps skin clean and smelling fresh and lemony for hours!
Natalie M.
Thomaston, GA
Smells great and feels great!! Using a jelly tool some getting used to because it can break apart and won’t lather like other soaps, but it left me feeling refreshed and ready for the day!
Amy H.
Greensburg
I just am not a fan of the shower jelly. I find it hard to use and I don’t get the suds that I like in my soap. I love love Lush! I just am not a big fan of the jelly 😟
Denisse R.
I love this shower jelly, its smells so good, one of my favorite smells is lemon and this is exactly the vibe. I like the texture of the product because you get a lot for a little bit so it is really fun to take a shower with and throw it on your bath poof.

Looking for your answer?