LUSH Red Fun Bar

by LUSH

When those pesky grey clouds begin to roll in, seek refuge with this sunny sudser. Our bright and cheery Red FUN brings sunshine to your tub. We add a perky dose of orange and mandarin oils to each batch. Just one whiff and you'll be traveling through a sunny mandarin grove! For best results we suggest lathering a piece up in your loofah for a quick pick me up in the shower, or crumble into bath water for an extended orangey soak. Whether you use this at sunrise or sunset your mood will surely be brighter.

Does it stain your tub?
Does this give your bath bubbles
How big is it and does it smell?
Start your review of LUSH Red Fun Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Greenville, PA
It smells amazing and is ideal for children's bath time but to be honest, it's useless. It doesn't lather well, makes very little bubbles, it's hard to use as a shampoo, and when used with a loofa most of it goes down the drain. I do, however, like this product if I'm getting a bath really quick!
Grand Rapids, MI
Fun is AWESOME!! The pink one is my favorite, but the smell stays on your skin all day and night which is awesome! These bars are awesome to bribe little kids that don't like to take baths, we call it "bath playdough" Another nice thing is that this is super affordable and lasts for a few usages.
Palatine, IL
This is amazing to play with I'm older and I still use this when I take a bath I love to make different shapes with it amazing it turns into bibles and makes the water a nice pink or faided red I love this product it's great to relax with I love lush products there my favorite out of all time.😘😘😘
Epping, NSW
This is seriously the best smelling Fun - and if you haven't used fun yet it's just what the title is, Fun! Great idea, and just overall delightful. I haven't had an issue with being too crumbly, so maybe it's different per bath. Love this scent though, so grabbing this again
has a gorgeous tangerine type scent, and also a beautiful color. very fairly priced, and you get a lot of product out of your money. it creates beautiful bubbles, and also works well as a soap. however, if you want to use it as a shampoo, it's extremely difficult and for thick hair such as mine it requires a lot of product.
New City
Bought it for my little cousin who then left it at my house so I used it. It’s fine but crumbles easily, I wouldn’t let a kid play with it as it was clay or play dough. As far as a soap, it smelled nice and made me feel clean without drying out my skin. All I could ask for in a soap.
Baltimore, MD
I love using Fun soap in the shower; it smells nice, it turns me pink and it does leave me feeling clean. However, it disappears under water. You cant leave your soap in the shower or it will vanish in less than one shower I swear. Which is kinda impractical.
Manlius, NY
This product is just what the name states: FUN! I loved the smell of the product and the texture. It foamed up very nicely and made my skin feel great. The only down side is that it was a little messy and left red stains that washed off very easily all over my bathtub. Loved the product though!
essexville, MI
I love using fun in the bath to create bubbles or in the shower as body wash. the smell is great and the kids love it. its a good way to make bubbles without buying a bubble bar. i dont use it very often so it lasts a long time. i would buy again and other colors as well
Paris, TX
Love this product. Moldable like play doh. I use it whenever I have it in stock and feel like a bath. Fun to play with and makes tons of bubbles. But it doesn't take a while for it to completely melt away under running water.