BY LUSH #20 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Mariah R.
Beale Afb, CA
Lush is the best thing ever. I use most their products. the bath bombs and face masks are my favorite but i love how fun this bar is. I smells like heaven. Makes your skin super soft and silky.
Melissa R.
Tishomingo, OK
I love this! First off, it's a rainbow. Every different color smells different, but all of them are amazing. I get my little nephew to take baths, cause he can use the rainbow bar to get clean.
Love this product so much. It is so much fun to use. It lasts very long for me but i use small amounts of this at a time. I got it as a gift and I love it. I likes it so much, I bought another one! I use it about once a week. Would totally recommend to anyone.
Claire T.
Lorain, OH
This product is so fun and wonderful to use. The rainbow colors just add a whole level of excitement to skincare routines. Another plus is the softness of my skin after using this. Overall, I would definitely recommend this to anyone considering purchasing.
Sebastianna G.
Marysville, CA
I buy this for my little one about twice a month. He becomes so relaxed and ready for bed once the essential oils have kicked in. He loves creating little shapes to use for his bubble bath. The price point is also such a huge plus for how much he enjoys it.
I am a die hard fan of this. The name says it all really its just plain fun! The colors are great and the smell and after feeling of our skin is worth every penny! I recommend this to everyone who wants a little extra pamper time. 100% would buy again!
Lauren K.
Noble, OK
I love this colorful bar. It has always done me so good and i would recommend this to anyone. It is one of the best moisturizers out there. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and I would rate this a 10 out of a 10. A great product to say the least!
Kelly W.
As a first time user I was quite reluctant however this stuff smells amazing. It has a good lather and not too expensive. Its fun to use with the kiddos and gets them involved in bath time. It Is a little crumbly but it sticks right back together.
Breanna F.
San Clemente , CA
This bath bomb has got to be one of my favorites! The rainbow colors swirling around make for such a fun bath. Not only are the colors so vibrant but it's smells amazing as well.
Kari M.
Cleveland, OH
Tried out the fun bar along with a few other products. I recently have been into different bath bombs and bath products in general. This feels great on my skin to shave with and leaves it soft. Smells great too ! Will for sure buy again !!
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Buckhannon, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4