BY LUSH #17 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

• What is that ? Cause I think is something wired 4 Answers
  • How do you use this product?3 Answers
  • Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better? 4 Answers
Renee L.
Renee L.
Schertz, TX
My kids LOVE this product . It's so much fun for them to play with in the bath and doubles as soap which is awesome !
Tawney M.
Tawney M.
Lakeland, FL
I LOVE Lush! If you haven't tried any of their products before, you definitely need to because they're all awesome!
Yessica G.
Yessica G.
Product smells amazing and leaves skin very soft. Also you can pull apart and run under water for a bubble bath.
Marleny O.
Marleny O.
Makes me feel like i'm washing my gayness away with this. It's colorful and smells good. What else do you want?
Christine R.
Christine R.
Woburn, MA
Smells awesome leaves skin flawless and beyond super soft and without harsh chemicals I use this twice a week
ginger s.
ginger s.
Bridgeton, MO
I got the lush fun bar as a gift and I really loved it . So I bought 4 more since then makes it fun to scrub
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
Clear Lake, WI
My children love this it's fun for them to use in the bathtub and makes them smell great! Cleans them also
I got this for my friend and had to get one of my own. They were so fun to use and added a pop of color.
Mik T.
Mik T.
Fort Wayne, IN
The colors are extremely vibrant and leave me in a better mood. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Love, love, love this stuff! I use it myself and on my daughter! Smells amazing and last a long time!!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Aylin Z.
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Cameron H.
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?