BY LUSH #60 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Rainbow Fun Bar
  • "This stuff is the shit. It helps relax the body I love taking baths and this helps me. It is so gentle on the body. I bought lush by the app. It was so easy and it wasn't expensive. I would deff entry recommend using this " in 17 reviews
Rita R.
San Diego
I absolutely love LUSH products! they are so fun and smell so amazing. The rainbow fun bar is so cute and feels amazing, it can be molded and feels sorta like play-doh, it lasts a long time and there isn't really any cons, I would absolutely buy again.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Beautiful fun bar! Bought it for looks but decided to use it in my shower. Doesnt lather the best but enough to get the job done. After one use its best to put it in a bag and save it! Dont wanna waste the rainbow ball!
Heidi L.
Turtle Creek, PA
My daughter really enjoys this bath bar while bathing, this product was purchased online via lush.com. my daughter uses this soap each time she bathes and showers,. The product is vefy gentle on her skin. I would recommend this product to others
Amanda G.
Kent, wa
OMG THIS IS THE BEST INVENTION EVER!! First off it's so pretty, lush is a little pricey but it's so worthūüėČ you smell soooooo good after and your skin is so soft and glowing after! I also love the bath bombs!
aubrie w.
Saint Cloud, FL
I LOVE LUSH FUN BARS THIS ONE WAS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! i absolutely personally loved this fun bar . it is great for young kids and for adults if you just want something fun for in the bath tub! i bought mine online and it came fairly quick i would definitely buy it again and i highly recommend this product to anyone that is interested
jadyn p.
st clair shores
soooooooo coool. love having these. makes your body so soft and the water looking amazing. purchased from lush at partridge creek. pros EVERYHING cons - you will be obsessed and sad when you run out .. haha definatley would buy again!!!
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Love this bar. Includes quite a bit of every scent of FUN lush has and very gentle on skin. I use this as a soap and I use it to shave. A very good value for the money too. Can be used to make bubble baths
Sami K.
Rockville, MD
These bars are the best! I got mine a couple weeks ago since I thought it would be fun, and it most defiantly was! I love making rainbows with it and putting them in a container and pulling out to use them. Although $10 might seem like a lit, it really isn't with the amount you get. Will totally buy one of those bars again.
Allison R.
syracuse ny
I'm so in love with lush! And I love these for my baths! I break off a little piece and use it as a bubble bath- they smell amazing! Great value! Lush is usually a little overpriced, but I think this product is amazing!
Megan S.
Buffalo, NY
This product is not just for kids. I use this when I take a bath or even if I shower. There are so many uses to this Fun that it's amazing. Every color has a different scent and it's an awesome product to try if you want something new. I would definitely recommend it!
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Ashton C.
Phoenix, AZ
I have wondered how long these bars last. I considered buying one for my daughter but I want it to be good for more than one bath.