BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

Aisley D.
I absolutely love lush and there products. This one is cool because it's colorful and smells so good. It's always fun shopping there!
Janeth M.
Richmond, CA
In love with it , it is so fun to play with and ughh don't get me started with the colors the colors are so beautiful love itt 😻😻😻😻😻
Divine K.
Dallas, TX
I am a LUSH fangirl. The color and smell of this bar is fun. The name is very fitting. It leaves my dry skin hydrated and smooth
Breyanna M.
Phila, Pa
I Love This Thing. It Is So Fun & Colorful. I Got It For My Birthday & I Can't Stop Using It. It Is Just So Fun & Great To Have.
I ADORE THIS PRODUCT. I love lush completely and the "Fun" is my favorite. I would also recommend the refresher shower jelly.
Caro S.
Baytown, TX
I like this one because the colors and I think that it's funny to take a shower with this lush and it has a very good price
Jackee M.
Super fun for kids or adults to use in the bath comes with 7 different "fun" colors that have different scents and colors!
Celine P.
Rockport, ME
I absolutely love this I use it in the bath sometimes but I mostly enjoy giving it to my daughter who loves this so much.
Renee L.
Schertz, TX
My kids LOVE this product . It's so much fun for them to play with in the bath and doubles as soap which is awesome !
Tawney M.
Lakeland, FL
I LOVE Lush! If you haven't tried any of their products before, you definitely need to because they're all awesome!
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4