BY LUSH #20 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Jessica M.
I love the Lush line of products. This one smells so good and makes my skin feel super soft. It's especially nice to relax with after a long day at work. I think it's totally worth the money especially since it's vegan and cruelty free. You really can't beat that.
Cynthia C.
Seattle, WA
I love Lush products. You can slell the fragrances, before you even enter the store. That's how..luscious they are. The Rainbow fun bar went quick, so no pic. But I and graddaughter love it.
Samantha T.
This stuff is the shit. It helps relax the body I love taking baths and this helps me. It is so gentle on the body. I bought lush by the app. It was so easy and it wasn't expensive. I would deff entry recommend using this
Chelsee C.
Coquille, OR
This bar produces a ton of bubbles when crumbled under the faucet! It smells delicious and is fun for adults or kids. The organic products that make it up are safe for everyone. It's very relaxing and makes for a fun bath
Jessie G.
Where do I even start with this product?! First off, it smells amazing, you can play with it and it last soooooo long. I bought this as a gift for someone and they loved it as much as I did. You can create shapes, stick it to the wall, anything your heart desires whether in the shower or bath.
sofia s.
San Ramon, CA
I love this product from lush it is colorful and so gorgeous and it makes my skin really really soft dries I have used it for a long time and I am down to the nub I'm about to buy a new one it's just so amazing
caitlin d.
Amelia, OH
I am in absolute love with the Rainbow Fun Bar! It leaves your skin so smooth. I bought mine from my local mall. This lasted me for about a month, that was a great month. Its very gentle it irritates the skin at first but it gets better. I would definitely recommend trying this product!
Brittini R.
Minot, ND
I enjoy this product very much. I bought this product in Salt Lake City in Utah. The pros tend to our way the cons in this product. I would consider this a good product and I highly recommend this to others.
Katie D.
Estacada , Or
I buy these for my five year old. We don't use the entire bar- we pick a color every bath and for the price it ends up being a great deal that way! It's also a great chance to work on our colors :-)
Hayley S.
Durham, N.C.
I love fun! It's amazing. It's great to play with and you get a good amount for your money. I love to use it as a bubble bath, it works really well as a soap too. It smells like gummy bears. The fact that some of the cost goes towards a worthy charity is also great!
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Buckhannon, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4