BY LUSH #44 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Sami K.
Rockville, MD
These bars are the best! I got mine a couple weeks ago since I thought it would be fun, and it most defiantly was! I love making rainbows with it and putting them in a container and pulling out to use them. Although $10 might seem like a lit, it really isn't with the amount you get. Will totally buy one of those bars again.
Megan S.
Buffalo, NY
This product is not just for kids. I use this when I take a bath or even if I shower. There are so many uses to this Fun that it's amazing. Every color has a different scent and it's an awesome product to try if you want something new. I would definitely recommend it!
Becca S.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Everybody says Im a big child. Anything that combines beauty and fun is a winner for me! I love this product. i purchased this at LUSH, a store in KING OF PRUSSIA MALL. It is a very nice scent.
Jessica M.
I love the Lush line of products. This one smells so good and makes my skin feel super soft. It's especially nice to relax with after a long day at work. I think it's totally worth the money especially since it's vegan and cruelty free. You really can't beat that.
Taryn L.
Hagerstown, MD
I love this product! It works great in the bath and the myriad of colors can make anyone feel happier in an instant! I have ZERO complaints on this product! It's on of my favorite things to splurge on and it makes a great gift for a friend! I would highly recommend this for anyone with a bubbly personality!
Cynthia C.
Seattle, WA
I love Lush products. You can slell the fragrances, before you even enter the store. That's how..luscious they are. The Rainbow fun bar went quick, so no pic. But I and graddaughter love it.
Samantha T.
This stuff is the shit. It helps relax the body I love taking baths and this helps me. It is so gentle on the body. I bought lush by the app. It was so easy and it wasn't expensive. I would deff entry recommend using this
Chelsee C.
Coquille, OR
This bar produces a ton of bubbles when crumbled under the faucet! It smells delicious and is fun for adults or kids. The organic products that make it up are safe for everyone. It's very relaxing and makes for a fun bath
Jessie G.
Where do I even start with this product?! First off, it smells amazing, you can play with it and it last soooooo long. I bought this as a gift for someone and they loved it as much as I did. You can create shapes, stick it to the wall, anything your heart desires whether in the shower or bath.
sofia s.
San Ramon, CA
I love this product from lush it is colorful and so gorgeous and it makes my skin really really soft dries I have used it for a long time and I am down to the nub I'm about to buy a new one it's just so amazing
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?