BY LUSH #53 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Rainbow Fun Bar
  • "This stuff is the shit. It helps relax the body I love taking baths and this helps me. It is so gentle on the body. I bought lush by the app. It was so easy and it wasn't expensive. I would deff entry recommend using this " in 17 reviews
Greta B.
I love anything and everything by LUSH! Obsessed. I tried a few of these fun bars and I like them. I usually do some sort of bath bomb but these are nice to mix it up from time to time. They are fun to play with- get very slimy in the tub before dissolving. And they turn the water the color of the bar. A little pricy but you can break them apart in pieces and just use the red chunk then next time just the orange chunk. Recommend!
Lily H.
Orlando, FL
This fun bar is great with kids, and it is super versatile. It has a strong scent of cherry and lime and you can press it into any mold. You use this by running it under water to make bubbles for a bubble bath or you can make mini soap bars! The only downside is that these dissolve fast as soap bars.
Angela S.
Poland, OH
looove the rainbow fun bar! it helps keep us nice and cleand and the kids love it! only bad thing i would say is that it stained the tub when a few pieces were left out. but it smells nice and has a gentle texture to it. I woiuld definitley reccomend to anyone that has kids
Ashley S.
Savanna, IL
This stuff is the greatest. Each color has a different scent which all smell amazing. It has many purposes. You can use it for bubbles, a body/hair wash, or just for fun in the tub. My son loves this stuff. The colors break apart easily so I can extend the uses. I let my son play with it then use it to wash his hair and body. I love that everything is safe and has no harmful chemicals.
Catherine I.
Reno, Nv
I love this product and I always tend to buy it whenever I go to Las Vegas lush store. I adore that this product has many uses and it is a great gift. My adult stepchildren already requested us to be in their stocking. I also buy this for myself and keep this and make sure that I have this at the house.
Kaylee M.
N Hollywood, CA
I originally got this in a sample size when purchased a bath bomb and face mask and tried it out and loved it so much that I had to go back and get more. It was surely worth the price. The smell is also a great factor. It literally smells like how you think a rainbow would smell if it had a scent.
landry m.
Gastonia, NC
Very pretty product, one of the best from lush. Very colorful but it did stain my bath for a day or two but all bath bars do. The sent was wonderful!!!! Very relaxing. For the amount of product you get its a great deal, I used it 6 times over a months spans. very great bath bar one of the best!!!
jaclyn j.
These are literally so FUN! They smell amazing and are easy to work with! Safe and fun for children as well. I only use this as a busy wash and it leaves my skin so soft and makes me smell so good! My niece also loves to play with these i the bath and loves to play with them like play-doh
Rochelle M.
This bar is super fun! You put it under running water while you are starting a bath and it makes bubbles! i use a bubble bar probably monthly. The only con is that it can stain your bath tub and can be a pain to clean and they are kind of expensive for one bath. but i would recommend
Emmylou A.
Lexington, KY
I am an avid fan of LUSH products but I've not been fully impressed by the fun bar. It takes effort on the part of the user to create the bubbles for the bath and that can be frustrating when you just want to relax. It is fun to play with as a soap but primarily I'd prefer a quick and easy bubble bath to a playdoh consistency product that you can literally play with as you bathe.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Ashton C.
Phoenix, AZ
I have wondered how long these bars last. I considered buying one for my daughter but I want it to be good for more than one bath.