BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

LUSH Rainbow Fun Bar
this product is awesome, the natural product is the best thing for me because my skin is most realize when I use this. The quality is very high
elaine a.
Norman, OK
I love all LUSH products. They never disappoint and are slightly pricey, but it is so worth it. Rainbow Fun Bar makes bathing even 20x better.
Minji K.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This lush rainbow fun bar is easy to use and is fun for children to use as well. This also smells very good and helps with cleaning the body
claritza c.
Kissimmee, FL
Santa brings me 2 soap bomb forma lush... OMG they are so relaxing, and the smell its so Good, your skin went to dry in moist in seconds...
Mariah B.
In my opinion this fun bar was not all that great. Although the colors are very vibrant and beautiful it didn't exceed to my expectations.
Salina J.
Staten Island, NY
So someone bought this for me during the Pride season in NYC. And I must've bought it at least three times again after. Love this product.
Aleah K.
I love love love everything I get from lush. My mom got this for me as a gift and it smelt amazing. The red was by far my favorite scent.
Karla C.
Reseda, CA
Love this fruity scent so colorful good for the kids love it ,make the children want to shower. Your skin feels clean and smells great.
Bethany N.
My daughter loves FUN, we call it bath play dough! Not only does it smell good and make bubbles but she has fun making it into shapes!
Aisley D.
I absolutely love lush and there products. This one is cool because it's colorful and smells so good. It's always fun shopping there!
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4