BY LUSH #17 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

• What is that ? Cause I think is something wired 4 Answers
  • How do you use this product?3 Answers
  • Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better? 4 Answers
Brittnee C.
Brittnee C.
Springdale , AR
This bar smells absolutely delicious! Kids and adults alike love it. It softens the skin and makes the bath water fun colors that children love.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Charleston, WV
Love this! Not to mention my kids do also! It's so bright and vibrate I wish I had more time to take relaxing baths every night just to use one.
this product is awesome, the natural product is the best thing for me because my skin is most realize when I use this. The quality is very high
elaine a.
elaine a.
Norman, OK
I love all LUSH products. They never disappoint and are slightly pricey, but it is so worth it. Rainbow Fun Bar makes bathing even 20x better.
Minji K.
Minji K.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This lush rainbow fun bar is easy to use and is fun for children to use as well. This also smells very good and helps with cleaning the body
claritza c.
claritza c.
Kissimmee, FL
Santa brings me 2 soap bomb forma lush... OMG they are so relaxing, and the smell its so Good, your skin went to dry in moist in seconds...
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
In my opinion this fun bar was not all that great. Although the colors are very vibrant and beautiful it didn't exceed to my expectations.
Salina J.
Salina J.
Staten Island, NY
So someone bought this for me during the Pride season in NYC. And I must've bought it at least three times again after. Love this product.
Aleah K.
Aleah K.
I love love love everything I get from lush. My mom got this for me as a gift and it smelt amazing. The red was by far my favorite scent.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Reseda, CA
Love this fruity scent so colorful good for the kids love it ,make the children want to shower. Your skin feels clean and smells great.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Aylin Z.
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Cameron H.
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?