BY LUSH #58 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Rainbow Fun Bar
  • "This stuff is the shit. It helps relax the body I love taking baths and this helps me. It is so gentle on the body. I bought lush by the app. It was so easy and it wasn't expensive. I would deff entry recommend using this " in 17 reviews
Bonnie D.
Lush Fun is perfect for kids who get bored in the tub. This product smells amazing and can be used as soap, bubble bath and shampoo. It's like play-doh for the bathtub and you can even make cool shapes out of it. It costs $9 for a tube of rainbow colors which is a great deal.
Julia R.
This is not my typical go-to soap. However, I saw too many pretty pictures on Instagram and Buzzfeed, I could not help myself to buy want to see it myself. The color looked so pretty so I bought one. I dropped one in the my bathtub and it was a childhood dream come true! This was so pretty!! The scent was amazing too! My body absorbed its scent so well! I felt like a child bathing in this rainbow :)
Sloan H.
I love any lush product but the fun bars and especially the rainbow fun bars are amazing purchases! They have a slightly citrusy and sweet scent. They are great for crumbling in your bath and making lots of bubbles! The rainbow fun bars are also great for kids because they can play with them. Overall the price is a little bit high but the product makes up for it.
Kari M.
I have recently been getting into bath bombs and bubble bars and all different bath products. I got this and share it with my stepdaugher. It gives a great scent along with bubbles! I have used it also to shave with or just as a soap because it makes my skin feel so soft. I would recommend this to children and adults! It is a win win for everyone and it is natural!
Erika H.
West Des Moines, IA
The kids love the fun bar! The rainbow one is a great way to try all of the scents or switch it up on a regular basis. We also like to get the solid individual colors. They can be used as hand soap but at our house the kids play with them in their bath. We also run them under their bath water to add bubbles to the tub. Fun bars often end up in Easter baskets and Christmas stockings.
Greta B.
I love anything and everything by LUSH! Obsessed. I tried a few of these fun bars and I like them. I usually do some sort of bath bomb but these are nice to mix it up from time to time. They are fun to play with- get very slimy in the tub before dissolving. And they turn the water the color of the bar. A little pricy but you can break them apart in pieces and just use the red chunk then next time just the orange chunk. Recommend!
Lily H.
Orlando, FL
This fun bar is great with kids, and it is super versatile. It has a strong scent of cherry and lime and you can press it into any mold. You use this by running it under water to make bubbles for a bubble bath or you can make mini soap bars! The only downside is that these dissolve fast as soap bars.
Angela S.
Poland, OH
looove the rainbow fun bar! it helps keep us nice and cleand and the kids love it! only bad thing i would say is that it stained the tub when a few pieces were left out. but it smells nice and has a gentle texture to it. I woiuld definitley reccomend to anyone that has kids
Catherine I.
Reno, Nv
I love this product and I always tend to buy it whenever I go to Las Vegas lush store. I adore that this product has many uses and it is a great gift. My adult stepchildren already requested us to be in their stocking. I also buy this for myself and keep this and make sure that I have this at the house.
Kaylee M.
N Hollywood, CA
I originally got this in a sample size when purchased a bath bomb and face mask and tried it out and loved it so much that I had to go back and get more. It was surely worth the price. The smell is also a great factor. It literally smells like how you think a rainbow would smell if it had a scent.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?