BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

Melissa R.
Tishomingo, OK
I love this! First off, it's a rainbow. Every different color smells different, but all of them are amazing. I get my little nephew to take baths, cause he can use the rainbow bar to get clean.
Cynthia C.
Seattle, WA
I love Lush products. You can slell the fragrances, before you even enter the store. That's how..luscious they are. The Rainbow fun bar went quick, so no pic. But I and graddaughter love it.
Kylie W.
Clinton, IN
Amazing amazing amazing! Smells very delightful and makes the skin feel so soft and moisturized. But, this bomb did stain my bathtub. Overall pretty easy to get out but it did stain!
Breanna F.
This bath bomb has got to be one of my favorites! The rainbow colors swirling around make for such a fun bath. Not only are the colors so vibrant but it's smells amazing as well.
Jessica M.
National City
Love his product! Got it as a gift and have tried other products. Perfect for pampering yourself or giving a gift to a friend or family member. I feel everyone loves lush.
Kayleigh B.
These are so fun. I have a few of the Fun Bars from lush and they are so cool!! I love using these in the shower and I think these would be so fun for little kids to use!
Maddy A.
I really like this product a lot. I use it all the time and I hate when I run out of it. It keeps my skin feeling nice and refreshed as well as it smells nice!!
First of all this bar is so pretty and looks so full of life with all its colors. It's almost fun to use it! I love this product it really digs deep and cleans
reese m.
South Bend, IN
I love the feel of the bar & the colors it gives off as it gets wet. I also enjoy the smell & look. It automatically makes you happy just by looking at it.
Emily C.
Athens, GA
His was the first Lush product I used, and I am absolutely thrilled with it. It made my skin extremely soft and I feel clean and beautiful after using it.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4