BY LUSH #44 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Christina G.
Spring , TX
This products last so long I kept it in a plastic ziplock so it wouldn't dry out over time, but I used to use it for shampoo I used it for body wash and then I even used it for bubbles and I was not disappointed!
Britney R.
Love this smell. This can be used as many things; bubble bath, wash, or just for fun to build things in the bathtub (act like a kid again). Use it by the date or else your colors might start to run together.
sarah h.
Choctaw , Ok
I buy his stuff for my kids. All the colors smell great. It's fun for kids bc they can play with it and mold it into stuff before they wash up. I just peel off each color at a time out it in a little dish. Leaves ya smells great !
Emily Z.
Morganville, NJ
Rainbow!! These Lush Rainbow Fun Bars are similar to Play-doh except you can play/use them in the bath. You can mold and shape the different colors of fun bar to create a picture or statue. They come in different sets. They are good for yourself or as a gift to others.
Jillie R.
love lush products not only is this fun as the name implies but it is a good hand/ face soap and works well as a shampoo fog toddlers i even use it to keep my broken ceramic balloon dog together
Casey F.
I got this for my kiddos bath time to try to make it more fun for them. It definitly brought bubbles to the bath but I felt like we had to put quite a bit in to get a decent amount of bubbles. The colors were okay, we couldnt get just one color so there was always a mix which made the water turn weird colors. (It wasnt pretty colors like I thought it would be) It did smell very good, my kids wanted to eat it! Overall, it was okay. I wouldnt run to the store to purchase it again. If I purchased it again, it would be simply for my kids to have fun with in the bath by picking their colors and using bits and pieces of it as clay to mold creations while in the tub.
Lexi T.
Saint Louis, MO
I adore FUN. I received a package of this for my birthday and have been using one color at a time. I use this as a soap in my shower about 5 times a week and I'm still only 4 colors in! I also use it for bubble baths and I love it! It creates the best bubbles and smells amazing. I love how all the different colors have different scents. I would definitely buy this again even though I have two unopened packages of Christmas FUN right now. :)
Bonnie D.
Lush Fun is perfect for kids who get bored in the tub. This product smells amazing and can be used as soap, bubble bath and shampoo. It's like play-doh for the bathtub and you can even make cool shapes out of it. It costs $9 for a tube of rainbow colors which is a great deal.
Julia R.
This is not my typical go-to soap. However, I saw too many pretty pictures on Instagram and Buzzfeed, I could not help myself to buy want to see it myself. The color looked so pretty so I bought one. I dropped one in the my bathtub and it was a childhood dream come true! This was so pretty!! The scent was amazing too! My body absorbed its scent so well! I felt like a child bathing in this rainbow :)
Sloan H.
I love any lush product but the fun bars and especially the rainbow fun bars are amazing purchases! They have a slightly citrusy and sweet scent. They are great for crumbling in your bath and making lots of bubbles! The rainbow fun bars are also great for kids because they can play with them. Overall the price is a little bit high but the product makes up for it.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?