BY LUSH #20 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Patsy S.
I love the colors the scents and they are perfect for the bath and I bought it at lush at the mall of course and it was very gentle and the scent was perfect I love this product and I would definitely buy it again
Jessica T.
Plainfield, IL
I always love buying these because they smell awesome and are fun to play with. My kids love playing with this in the bath and it just makes bath time even more fun for them. I don't go to lush frequently but it is always something that I purchase on my trips.
Lindsey C.
My 3 year old is in love with this stuff! It truly makes bath time fun for her and she loves to play with the different colors! She uses it every bath and loves it because we don't do play dough often in my house! Not to mention smells AMAZING!
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
I bought these for my nieces and nephew and they absolutely loved them! They took the colors apart and started mixing them to make different soap figures. They had fun molding the soaps and always made them excited to take a bath, win win right?
Charlotte B.
Round Rock
I absolutely love this product! It smells so good, gentle on the skin, fun to use, lasts a long time, and is a beautiful product. I think it's worth the price! I would definitely recommend this product! I love it and will definitely repurchase!
Amanda N.
Roanoke, VA
Y'all there is really nothing as fun as a Lish bath bar, and this is no exception. The colors are beautiful and it's so much fun to watch the water change colors. These smell great as well, and I've never experienced any skin irritation. I'd absolutely buy again.
Chemberly L.
The best multi purpose soap I've ever bought! Such a good amount for the price and it's useful for much things and smells amazing I've only gotten something like this at lush and I have been buying and will continue too
Christina G.
Spring , TX
This products last so long I kept it in a plastic ziplock so it wouldn't dry out over time, but I used to use it for shampoo I used it for body wash and then I even used it for bubbles and I was not disappointed!
Britney R.
Love this smell. This can be used as many things; bubble bath, wash, or just for fun to build things in the bathtub (act like a kid again). Use it by the date or else your colors might start to run together.
sarah h.
Choctaw , Ok
I buy his stuff for my kids. All the colors smell great. It's fun for kids bc they can play with it and mold it into stuff before they wash up. I just peel off each color at a time out it in a little dish. Leaves ya smells great !
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Buckhannon, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?