BY LUSH #67 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Tressa W.
Attica, NY
I received this as a birthday gift and it was such a fun surprise! It was soft to the touch but foamed up nice once water was added in the shower! And the scent was awesome. My only Gripe is that the kids loved it too...so it got used up quicker than i would have liked.
Sienna P.
Carlsbad, CA
Great for so much. In the bath use it as a bubble bath, just break a piece off and run it under the tap and I'm telling you, a world of bubbles. It's really really amazing. I use it as a body wash as welll, just take a little piece in your loofa and bam! Body wash
Madison F.
Tucson, AZ
Fun bars are amazing for children and adults!! My son received a bar for Christmas, and he loved it during bath time! I even found myself playing with it. Not only does it deliver on fun, but also with the purpose of being a soap. The smell is ver pleasant too!
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
Lushes FUN is literally what it says in the name... fun! I love the idea of it also being a bubble bar, body wash and hair wash! It’s literally everything you need in one puddy bar! And it’s travel friendly for those people who fly a lot! Love the concept of FUN💙
HAVEN H.
My kids loved this soap, so fun because you can mold it and it smells great too! I would say it is gentle. I bought this in San Diego at the mall. This lasted a long time, I feel like it has a great value. Yes, I would purchase again. There is a store close to me now, so I'm super excited about it.
Patsy S.
I love the colors the scents and they are perfect for the bath and I bought it at lush at the mall of course and it was very gentle and the scent was perfect I love this product and I would definitely buy it again
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
I bought these for my nieces and nephew and they absolutely loved them! They took the colors apart and started mixing them to make different soap figures. They had fun molding the soaps and always made them excited to take a bath, win win right?
Charlotte B.
Round Rock
I absolutely love this product! It smells so good, gentle on the skin, fun to use, lasts a long time, and is a beautiful product. I think it's worth the price! I would definitely recommend this product! I love it and will definitely repurchase!
Lindsey C.
My 3 year old is in love with this stuff! It truly makes bath time fun for her and she loves to play with the different colors! She uses it every bath and loves it because we don't do play dough often in my house! Not to mention smells AMAZING!
Amanda N.
Roanoke, VA
Y'all there is really nothing as fun as a Lish bath bar, and this is no exception. The colors are beautiful and it's so much fun to watch the water change colors. These smell great as well, and I've never experienced any skin irritation. I'd absolutely buy again.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?