BY LUSH #32 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

Kari M.
Cleveland, OH
Tried out the fun bar along with a few other products. I recently have been into different bath bombs and bath products in general. This feels great on my skin to shave with and leaves it soft. Smells great too ! Will for sure buy again !!
Haley W.
This is such a fun product. Each color does smell a bit different and they are awesome for creating bubble in baths. Some can stain ur tub for a bit if you don't fully wash it out. And they are much cheaper then other lush stuff
teonee L.
Downey, CA
I have been using lush since I was in high school, everything from this company is vegaterian, which I love!!! After all of the years I've been using lush products (esp. Soaps and hair products) I have never been disappointed.
Chelsee C.
Coquille, OR
This bar produces a ton of bubbles when crumbled under the faucet! It smells delicious and is fun for adults or kids. The organic products that make it up are safe for everyone. It's very relaxing and makes for a fun bath
Samantha T.
This stuff is the shit. It helps relax the body I love taking baths and this helps me. It is so gentle on the body. I bought lush by the app. It was so easy and it wasn't expensive. I would deff entry recommend using this
Sarah G.
Norcross, GA
This Bath Bomb from LUSH is beyond beautiful in the bath tub. The fizz and colors dispersing leaves your tub looking like bowl of fun. It's only available in certain LUSH stores at the mall, but definitely worth the hunt.
Amber S.
Indianapolis, IN
Got this for my 6yr old. It lasted for a long time. She actually wanted to wash her own hair. Made bath time fun. Best thing I've bought for bath time. Smelled good and was fun. Did not stain my shower either 👍🏼👍🏼
sofia s.
San Ramon, CA
I love this product from lush it is colorful and so gorgeous and it makes my skin really really soft dries I have used it for a long time and I am down to the nub I'm about to buy a new one it's just so amazing
Katie D.
Estacada , Or
I buy these for my five year old. We don't use the entire bar- we pick a color every bath and for the price it ends up being a great deal that way! It's also a great chance to work on our colors :-)
Melissa R.
Tishomingo, OK
I love this! First off, it's a rainbow. Every different color smells different, but all of them are amazing. I get my little nephew to take baths, cause he can use the rainbow bar to get clean.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4