BY LUSH #55 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Rainbow Fun Bar
  • "This stuff is the shit. It helps relax the body I love taking baths and this helps me. It is so gentle on the body. I bought lush by the app. It was so easy and it wasn't expensive. I would deff entry recommend using this " in 17 reviews
Janae U.
Fresno, CA
I love this bar. I got it as a secret Santa gift and it took me the longest time to go through it. Cause I would just use a little bit at a time. Good for some many uses. Can use it as a bubble bath, a shampoo, a body wash. And just pinch off a bit of color. My bf is a color kind of person, he’ll dress in the color of his mood so this was perfect for him and i to share.
Amy P.
Shawnee, OK
I love this bath bar and recommend it to anyone who enjoys a relaxing bath. I break each color into four pieces and use one piece for a bath so the bar lasts me a really long time. It smells so good and makes my skin feel soft, which is great because I suffer with dry skin because I live in a dry climate. I will continue to buy this and I hope they never get rid of it.
Kris H.
I love the colors and the smells I would totally buy this for anyone who isn't familiar with lush products. It is fun to just use like the name is fun obviously. Try molding it into different shapes it smells so good like cherry and lime my two favorite scents.
Sierra W.
Clemson, SC
This lasts a long time and can be used in different ways. It smells really good and makes skin feel soft and gives good bubbles in baths. My only issue with this is that it is difficult to keep up with once wet. You don't use the entire thing in one use, so you have to put it on the corner of the tub in a jar, or in a plastic bag because it becomes a mess
Kellie S.
Mobile , AL
I recently bought this for my two young daughters and I may be more excited about it than they are! It smells amazing! I've used it as soap and as a bubble bar, but I'm most surprised at how well it performed as a shampoo. It leaves your hair soft and clean. Also as another positive, while not in use, it works as a nice air freshener in the bathroom. LUSH Rainbow Fun Bar
Bella M.
Charlotte , NC
MY DAUGHTER LOVES THIS I grabbed the small one for her just to let her try it out and she is obsessed it turns the water colors for her has an amazing smell and make a surprising amount of bubble bath she can also us it as soap or shampoo I love love love this
Ashley S.
Savanna, Il
This stuff is the greatest. Each color has a different scent which all smell amazing. It has many purposes. You can use it for bubbles, a body/hair wash, or just for fun in the tub. My son loves this stuff. The colors break apart easily so I can extend the uses. I let my son play with it then use it to wash his hair and body. I love that everything is safe and has no harmful chemicals.
Arlene E.
Reno
I have recently just purchased this product! I really liked the smell of it in store and I take baths very often so I thought it would be fun to use in the bath. I love it! It's great to use on your skin or to create bubbles while you are in the back and leaves your skin feeling real nice.
Kat F.
Kent
I don’t often but bath bar but this one I couldn’t resist! Anything rainbow has got me good. It works really well, is lots of fun to play with and is just so cute! One of the best lush products in my opinion. Would recommend to anyone looking to be a bit gayer this holiday season. ;)
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
Bought these for my daughter to play with when she takes a bath. They're sort of pricey and they dissolve really quickly once they hit the water. They end up like play doh for a couple minutes and they just keep dissolving. She had fun with them but I didn't really like them.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?