BY LUSH #17 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

• What is that ? Cause I think is something wired 4 Answers
  • How do you use this product?3 Answers
  • Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better? 4 Answers
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Durham, N.C.
I love fun! It's amazing. It's great to play with and you get a good amount for your money. I love to use it as a bubble bath, it works really well as a soap too. It smells like gummy bears. The fact that some of the cost goes towards a worthy charity is also great!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I love the Lush line of products. This one smells so good and makes my skin feel super soft. It's especially nice to relax with after a long day at work. I think it's totally worth the money especially since it's vegan and cruelty free. You really can't beat that.
Bella M.
Bella M.
Charlotte , NC
MY DAUGHTER LOVES THIS I grabbed the small one for her just to let her try it out and she is obsessed it turns the water colors for her has an amazing smell and make a surprising amount of bubble bath she can also us it as soap or shampoo I love love love this
Love this product so much. It is so much fun to use. It lasts very long for me but i use small amounts of this at a time. I got it as a gift and I love it. I likes it so much, I bought another one! I use it about once a week. Would totally recommend to anyone.
Sebastianna G.
Sebastianna G.
Marysville, CA
I buy this for my little one about twice a month. He becomes so relaxed and ready for bed once the essential oils have kicked in. He loves creating little shapes to use for his bubble bath. The price point is also such a huge plus for how much he enjoys it.
Claire T.
Claire T.
Lorain, OH
This product is so fun and wonderful to use. The rainbow colors just add a whole level of excitement to skincare routines. Another plus is the softness of my skin after using this. Overall, I would definitely recommend this to anyone considering purchasing.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Midwest City, OK
I love this colorful bar. It has always done me so good and i would recommend this to anyone. It is one of the best moisturizers out there. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and I would rate this a 10 out of a 10. A great product to say the least!
I am a die hard fan of this. The name says it all really its just plain fun! The colors are great and the smell and after feeling of our skin is worth every penny! I recommend this to everyone who wants a little extra pamper time. 100% would buy again!
Rita R.
Rita R.
Port Orchard, WA
I absolutely love LUSH products! they are so fun and smell so amazing. The rainbow fun bar is so cute and feels amazing, it can be molded and feels sorta like play-doh, it lasts a long time and there isn't really any cons, I would absolutely buy again.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
As a first time user I was quite reluctant however this stuff smells amazing. It has a good lather and not too expensive. Its fun to use with the kiddos and gets them involved in bath time. It Is a little crumbly but it sticks right back together.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Aylin Z.
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Cameron H.
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?