BY LUSH #20 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Bella M.
Charlotte , NC
MY DAUGHTER LOVES THIS I grabbed the small one for her just to let her try it out and she is obsessed it turns the water colors for her has an amazing smell and make a surprising amount of bubble bath she can also us it as soap or shampoo I love love love this
Ashley S.
Lanark, IL
This stuff is the greatest. Each color has a different scent which all smell amazing. It has many purposes. You can use it for bubbles, a body/hair wash, or just for fun in the tub. My son loves this stuff. The colors break apart easily so I can extend the uses. I let my son play with it then use it to wash his hair and body. I love that everything is safe and has no harmful chemicals.
Arlene E.
Reno
I have recently just purchased this product! I really liked the smell of it in store and I take baths very often so I thought it would be fun to use in the bath. I love it! It's great to use on your skin or to create bubbles while you are in the back and leaves your skin feeling real nice.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Love this bar. Includes quite a bit of every scent of FUN lush has and very gentle on skin. I use this as a soap and I use it to shave. A very good value for the money too. Can be used to make bubble baths
Blanca R.
Las Vegas , NV
Bought these for my daughter to play with when she takes a bath. They're sort of pricey and they dissolve really quickly once they hit the water. They end up like play doh for a couple minutes and they just keep dissolving. She had fun with them but I didn't really like them.
Allison R.
Rd, NY
I'm so in love with lush! And I love these for my baths! I break off a little piece and use it as a bubble bath- they smell amazing! Great value! Lush is usually a little overpriced, but I think this product is amazing!
Tressa W.
Attica , New York
I received this as a birthday gift and it was such a fun surprise! It was soft to the touch but foamed up nice once water was added in the shower! And the scent was awesome. My only Gripe is that the kids loved it too...so it got used up quicker than i would have liked.
Sienna P.
Carlsbad, CA
Great for so much. In the bath use it as a bubble bath, just break a piece off and run it under the tap and I'm telling you, a world of bubbles. It's really really amazing. I use it as a body wash as welll, just take a little piece in your loofa and bam! Body wash
Madison F.
Tucson, AZ
Fun bars are amazing for children and adults!! My son received a bar for Christmas, and he loved it during bath time! I even found myself playing with it. Not only does it deliver on fun, but also with the purpose of being a soap. The smell is ver pleasant too!
Patsy S.
I love the colors the scents and they are perfect for the bath and I bought it at lush at the mall of course and it was very gentle and the scent was perfect I love this product and I would definitely buy it again
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Buckhannon, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?