BY LUSH #53 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Rainbow Fun Bar
  • "This stuff is the shit. It helps relax the body I love taking baths and this helps me. It is so gentle on the body. I bought lush by the app. It was so easy and it wasn't expensive. I would deff entry recommend using this " in 17 reviews
Joanie C.
Sherbrooke, QC
I'm not sure about this one. I heard wonderful things about it but i was kinda disappointed when i finally got to use it. I cant really create any shapes with it, it is not really moldable, it crumbles apart when i try to... anyway it still smells good and makes a good soap or bubble bar, i can get tons of uses out of it so im not complaining. It's just that the kid in me really wanted some bath putty to play with!
Errin C.
This product can literally be used for anything. I bought this product after seeing people writing positive reviews about it on Instagram. I have used it to wash my hair, as soap and also to create bubbles in the bath. It feels almost like play dough but surprisingly can be made very bubbly. However, the only fault I have for this product is that if it isn't sorted correctly it dries up very quickly and loses its original texture.
Dawn T.
Lindsay, ON
This is a great product for kids (and Family too) it encourages them to wash themselves. Kids can shape/mould this soap and have lots of fun with this product. I personally have used this when I forgot to put a new soap in my shower and it felt amazing and smelled good too. We also crumble some into the running water and it makes great bubbles.
Karah M.
Mission, BC
I love this, kids love this - it's fantastic! Bubbles last for a while in the hot tub and the scent is fabulous. I love to mix this with the Sakura bath bomb because they are both soft, light scents. If you don't use a bath bomb you still have soft smooth skin afterwards. A constant repurchase. The kids love to play with it as well.
Gillian B.
Alresford, Hampshire
Lush Fun is one of the most versatile products to come from the brand! It is absolutely amazing what you can create from this rainbow coloured bar! I absolutely love it, and the scent of rainbow Fun is beautiful and sweet! My kids love it and I do too.
Megan A.
Eastbourne, East sussex
This is my two young siblings favourite thing possibly in life. It is such a clever invention kinda like bath playough bit actually gets ya clean as well. Not gonna lie I have sneaked this out and used it myself a few times as it is just so cute and fun as the name suggests
Rheanne A.
Gudja
Smells absolutely amazing and feels absolutely incredible. I couldn't live without it and am so glad I bought it in the first place. Definitely buying again when going to Lush. Only thing I didn't like was that it goes all gloopy and sort of melts since I live in a hot country but otherwise definitely would recommend.
Grace B.
West Midlands
I love this it is so fun to mould and play with. It has lemon oil in it which makes your skin feel brand new cherry, lime and grapefruit oil gives a lovely scent and fair trade vanilla and chamomile is calming. I would highly recommend this it makes so many bubbles and it is so moisturising .
Bethany Jade J.
Lincoln , Lincolnshire
received this as a gift from a friend and sadly found it a bit tough to use and that it dried up really quickly. I think perhaps I had one that hadn't been wrapped properly as I've read such wonderful reviews on this product. A bit disappointed but definitely want to give some other similar products a go
Estera J.
Super cute and fun! Children and adults will fall in love with it! Each colour has a different smell so it caters to everyone. The reason for 3 stars is that you need to store it properly after you are done using it, or else if your like me and lazy- it will melt:(
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Ashton C.
Phoenix, AZ
I have wondered how long these bars last. I considered buying one for my daughter but I want it to be good for more than one bath.