BY LUSH #32 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

Ashleigh B.
I'm obsessed ! It reminds me of playing it's play doh as a child . The great thing about Fun is that it lasts a long time, It smells good and it gives amazing bubbles and soft skin!
Genna S.
Brampton, Ontario
I love this product! It's so colourful and super cute! I got it for my niece and she absolutely loved it and the smell. It's a great gift or a child or even yourself!
I would buy this 100% again, it's great!
Stephanie H.
Rocky Mountain House, Alberta
This is such a fun and creative product! I love that you can get so much use out of one product! The smells that come from this little package blow me away. I use this bar for bubbles almost every bath it take!
Judy B.
Donnacona
Amazing this is like a bomb and when you put it in the water it becomes multicolour like a rainbow this is so awesome and is perfect for unicorn lovers it puts you in a fantasy atmosphere!
Laura I.
It's pretty cool but I like more the bath bombs but I think it's still amazing!!And I also like that there is a lush pretty much everywhere!
Beth M.
Mount. Currie, BC
Buy this for my kids all the time, they love it and I love it. Lasts quiet awhile, love the different scents. LUSH Rainbow Fun Bar
Sohlan A.
Sheffield
Love this product and cant wait to get it again. Its great for sensitive skin and is gentle whilst applying. In every local lush too
Ashley N.
loved this bar, it did last for a while I used it for a couple baths. Was fun and colourful, makes any bath better.
Amelia E.
Lush fun is my favorite thing to shave with; it really helps to moisturise and gets me a beautiful close shave!
Peach B.
Love this bath bomb the colours are amazing and smells amazing too want a colourful bath get this product
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?