BY LUSH #20 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Sophie N.
I would totally recommend this as its just fab I often use it cause its amazing. It lasts a long time actually its really worth it! Also its extremely gentle and I would definetly recommend it! Something u should try!
Constansa V.
Love it. Words can not describe the love i have for LUSH. I will buy their products over and over again. I buy it in the store at my hometown. I have many products, so i'll turn to use them properly. It has an amazing scent. I'll recommend anything from lush of course, 100%.
miss f.
Lush Rainbow Fun Bar !! ,. this one is really my favourite and recomended bar soap !. THE scent is so so so good ! and its also long lasting so much !! im also sometimes buy it from online seller that sell lush . i really highly recommended it ! with the really affordable price
Anushree D.
My favlrite soap ! I love the coulors and its awesome for any skin. It is costly but it is still affordable! This soap is so smoothing and remove itches and germs. The smell is long lastin. I like it cuz it is handmade. I!ll recommend to all. This is the seconde best soap
Staci S.
Smells delicious and who doesn't love themselves a rainbow bathtub party! Oddly relaxing to watch it fizz away, changing colors as I melt into the water.
Perfect way to end a long day.
Wayne D.
Another fantastic product by Lush, beautiful colours and purchased from the Lush store in The Westfield Centre Derby, all positives beautiful fragrance and very gentle and mild also used by my daughter, a must on the shopping list when visiting lush.
Melissa K.
My daughter uses this. It's fun to play with but the smell is really strong especially if you're not used to it.
The colors are amazing and easy to mold.
The bath water changes color and you can also reuse the Fun bar!
Santiago M.
it has so many colors , it smells delisious and it doesnt keep the color
i use it all days of the week at all the nights
it has a good price for what it is i love it
pros amazing love it
Gabrielle S.
This bath boom are Nice but the color stay in the bath Long Time afer you have to wash them very hard and for a long moment.... It the reason why a give one less stars of the maximum
Fernanda S.
Luscious pretty nice and I like that is not true so everything from lush I like it I really like these from bar that is made I got for rainbow it's really nice
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Buckhannon, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?