BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

del b.
LUSH fun definately lives up to its name of being fun, its great for the kids as it makes bath time more fun. It also has multiple purposes which is great, for example you can wash your hands/body or even use it for bubbles in your bath. The scents are very strong, which is a good thing because you dont want something that doesnt smell very strong. Overally such a great product and would recommend to everyone.
Errin C.
This product can literally be used for anything. I bought this product after seeing people writing positive reviews about it on Instagram. I have used it to wash my hair, as soap and also to create bubbles in the bath. It feels almost like play dough but surprisingly can be made very bubbly. However, the only fault I have for this product is that if it isn't sorted correctly it dries up very quickly and loses its original texture.
Gillian B.
Alresford, Hampshire
Lush Fun is one of the most versatile products to come from the brand! It is absolutely amazing what you can create from this rainbow coloured bar! I absolutely love it, and the scent of rainbow Fun is beautiful and sweet! My kids love it and I do too.
Rheanne A.
Smells absolutely amazing and feels absolutely incredible. I couldn't live without it and am so glad I bought it in the first place. Definitely buying again when going to Lush. Only thing I didn't like was that it goes all gloopy and sort of melts since I live in a hot country but otherwise definitely would recommend.
Megan A.
Eastbourne, East sussex
This is my two young siblings favourite thing possibly in life. It is such a clever invention kinda like bath playough bit actually gets ya clean as well. Not gonna lie I have sneaked this out and used it myself a few times as it is just so cute and fun as the name suggests
Grace B.
West Midlands
I love this it is so fun to mould and play with. It has lemon oil in it which makes your skin feel brand new cherry, lime and grapefruit oil gives a lovely scent and fair trade vanilla and chamomile is calming. I would highly recommend this it makes so many bubbles and it is so moisturising .
Dawn T.
Lindsay, ON
This is a great product for kids (and Family too) it encourages them to wash themselves. Kids can shape/mould this soap and have lots of fun with this product. I personally have used this when I forgot to put a new soap in my shower and it felt amazing and smelled good too. We also crumble some into the running water and it makes great bubbles.
Karah M.
Mission, BC
I love this, kids love this - it's fantastic! Bubbles last for a while in the hot tub and the scent is fabulous. I love to mix this with the Sakura bath bomb because they are both soft, light scents. If you don't use a bath bomb you still have soft smooth skin afterwards. A constant repurchase. The kids love to play with it as well.
Estera J.
Super cute and fun! Children and adults will fall in love with it! Each colour has a different smell so it caters to everyone. The reason for 3 stars is that you need to store it properly after you are done using it, or else if your like me and lazy- it will melt:(
madeline a.
toronto, ON
I loved all the different scents and it was a great price. I used one for each of my baths and crumbled it up and held it under the tap and it creates bubbles and changes the colour of the water all with a delicious smell. I will purchase fun again and again.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4