BY LUSH #20 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Stephanie H.
Rocky Mountain House, Alberta
This is such a fun and creative product! I love that you can get so much use out of one product! The smells that come from this little package blow me away. I use this bar for bubbles almost every bath it take!
Alfie H.
Wolverhampton
Love this! Smells so nice long lasting! Perfect for softer skin! Use t every time I'm in the shower! Gentle on skin! Love ethics so much! Lasts ages! Buy every time I got to lush! Amazing product. Recommend to a friend!!!
Sophie H.
St.andrews , ['', '', 'Scotland']
This product is so fun even for me!! I usually buy for little sister, I usually buy something like this once a month or more tbh, it's just so fun and works as soap! Would definitely recommend absolutely
Judy B.
Donnacona
Amazing this is like a bomb and when you put it in the water it becomes multicolour like a rainbow this is so awesome and is perfect for unicorn lovers it puts you in a fantasy atmosphere!
Emily N.
I absolutely love this product it smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean after the shower it has a really nice and refreshing scent and is very natural. it has a great value for the price it is. and i would recommend this product
Valeria K.
This product is amazing! It has so many different uses - I tend to use it kind of like bar soap but I also use this to make bubble bath! You get a ton of uses out of this bar and it's fun, smells great, and doesn't dry out your skin!
T. J. W.
I love Lush's fun bars! It smells so good and makes really great bubble bath! I use two jugs or pots with hot water and a piece of the fun bar to pour bath and forth to make my bubbles really big and make sure the bar dissolves.
Victoria M.
its a very funny product, its too original and its healthy to my skyn, the price its more less expensive but worth it, clean your skin and make it feel so soft and smooth, so gentle with your skin, make you feel relax and clean its agood opcion for the bath time
brionniiee s.
this rainbow fun bar gives not only me but also my bath joy. i brought this in lush for under £6 which is good for lush. i have purchased this bar over 10 times and i cant stop. its scent smells like you've just landed in a rainbow scented heaven. i would recommend it to the people who want a nice fun and relaxing bath
Amanda P.
Made bath time so much more fun!! Very colorful and as always smells AMAZING 💙💚💛💜 didn't leave any nasty residue on my tub and did not dry out my skin at all as other products similar to this have.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Buckhannon, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?