BY LUSH #17 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

• What is that ? Cause I think is something wired 4 Answers
  • How do you use this product?3 Answers
  • Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better? 4 Answers
madeline a.
madeline a.
Toronto, Ontario
I loved all the different scents and it was a great price. I used one for each of my baths and crumbled it up and held it under the tap and it creates bubbles and changes the colour of the water all with a delicious smell. I will purchase fun again and again.
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
I'm obsessed ! It reminds me of playing it's play doh as a child . The great thing about Fun is that it lasts a long time, It smells good and it gives amazing bubbles and soft skin!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Gateshead
This is so fun to use! It looks fantastic and smells gorgeous. A little goes a long way, I tend to cut it into pieces. I use it once a week, it's quite harsh but does the job! I'll be adding this to my list next time I get a Lush haul!
Genna S.
Genna S.
Brampton, Ontario
I love this product! It's so colourful and super cute! I got it for my niece and she absolutely loved it and the smell. It's a great gift or a child or even yourself!
I would buy this 100% again, it's great!
Rocky Mountain House, Alberta
This is such a fun and creative product! I love that you can get so much use out of one product! The smells that come from this little package blow me away. I use this bar for bubbles almost every bath it take!
Sophie H.
Sophie H.
This product is so fun even for me!! I usually buy for little sister, I usually buy something like this once a month or more tbh, it's just so fun and works as soap! Would definitely recommend absolutely
Judy B.
Judy B.
Donnacona
Amazing this is like a bomb and when you put it in the water it becomes multicolour like a rainbow this is so awesome and is perfect for unicorn lovers it puts you in a fantasy atmosphere!
Laura I.
Laura I.
It's pretty cool but I like more the bath bombs but I think it's still amazing!!And I also like that there is a lush pretty much everywhere!
Beth M.
Beth M.
Mount. Currie, BC
Buy this for my kids all the time, they love it and I love it. Lasts quiet awhile, love the different scents. LUSH Rainbow Fun Bar
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
loved this bar, it did last for a while I used it for a couple baths. Was fun and colourful, makes any bath better.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Aylin Z.
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Cameron H.
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?