BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

Sietara S.
High River, Alberta
Super fun looking and smells and feels great! i love the colours and made my bath 10X more fun
Sherry B.
Winnipeg
This is awesome kids love to play with it I. The bath alwSys smells great and feel very clean
Sophia A.
OTTAWA, ON
Have kids they said. Get rainbow fun and keep them out of trouble and clean and happy.
Rebecca L.
Nottinghamshire
This stuff smells amazing and last for ages. The layers means you can change it up and it doesn't get boring, plus it's a good laugh in the shower and you can be a kid again if you want! ;) For the price you're getting a really good deal and you don't need to worry about any dodgy chemicals or any ethical issues with it as the brand is one worth buying into.
Kiah F.
Kidderminster
One of lush's more expensive bath products but had a great long lasting smell and the product is very long lasting to. My favourite is the red colour !! I love the fact that it's made of natural ingredients but it would be nice if a little cheaper.
Katie M.
Felling, Gateshead
This is so fun to use! It looks fantastic and smells gorgeous. A little goes a long way, I tend to cut it into pieces. I use it once a week, it's quite harsh but does the job! I'll be adding this to my list next time I get a Lush haul!
Sophie H.
St.andrews , ['', '', 'Scotland']
This product is so fun even for me!! I usually buy for little sister, I usually buy something like this once a month or more tbh, it's just so fun and works as soap! Would definitely recommend absolutely
Aisha Y.
Stockport, Cheshire
I buy this everytime I go into a lush store because it makes the most amazing present for anyone on almost any occasion! And it's exactly what it says on the pack - good FUN. So versatile and pretty, all whilst being vegan friendly woo :)
Bridgett M.
Victoria, BC
I love Lush products. However, this was not what was described to me. The rep who sold this to us, indicated you could "make things with it, like playdoh!". I bought many different ones, including this one for Christmas gifts. Boy, were my daughters disappointed. Firs,t you have to use at least half to get a decent amount of bubbles. Second, do not use it on hair, or your hair will dry out. Third - it does not keep well. So if you don't use the whole bar for the bath, it dries out quickly. Fourth, the color bleeds all over the place. I do not recommend this for little kids at all. Maybe older ones, say 10+?
Ellie W.
I’ve had my eye on Fun for a while now and finally, I decided to go for it.
It can wash clothes, hair, skin and boredom leaving a wonderful floral scent. I use it everyday and its lasting well. I will definitely buy this again.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4