BY LUSH #55 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Rainbow Fun Bar
  • "This stuff is the shit. It helps relax the body I love taking baths and this helps me. It is so gentle on the body. I bought lush by the app. It was so easy and it wasn't expensive. I would deff entry recommend using this " in 17 reviews
Maddy B.
Havant, Hampshire
I absolutely adore Lush fun in general- I think it’s the best value for money as a little goes a long way when used as a bubble bar. They all smell incredible, are really delicate on the skin and you often get the opportunity to be creative with the Rudolph one at Christmas. 100% recommend!
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
I bought this the other day because it looked fun and I loved the bright colours (I'm a big kid). The soap is really cool because you can mould it and shape it. It has a light scent and you can also break it up and toss it in a bath to create fun colours and tons of bubbles.
Kiah F.
Kidderminster
One of lush's more expensive bath products but had a great long lasting smell and the product is very long lasting to. My favourite is the red colour !! I love the fact that it's made of natural ingredients but it would be nice if a little cheaper.
Katie M.
Felling, Gateshead
This is so fun to use! It looks fantastic and smells gorgeous. A little goes a long way, I tend to cut it into pieces. I use it once a week, it's quite harsh but does the job! I'll be adding this to my list next time I get a Lush haul!
Gipsy O.
La hora del baño se vuelve una aventura do de disfrutas de una caricia a tu piel con estas bombas y jabones de baños dejando una delicada fragancia q te permite disfrutar aun mas tu baño, muy relajante me encanta la de vainilla
Natalie A.
Moose Jaw
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This product is by far my favourite thing I have gotten from lush. I will continue to but this product for as long as they have it. It smells great and is the perfect size and is so so cute!!
Megan S.
little lever, bolton, manchester
I adore this it’s just got that nice rainbow beautiful colour to it there are you just makes you feel when you look at it it’s amazing and when you apply it even better it’s just an absolute amazing product I break this product 10 out of 10 it is just amazing
Aisha Y.
Heaton Norris, Stockport
I buy this everytime I go into a lush store because it makes the most amazing present for anyone on almost any occasion! And it's exactly what it says on the pack - good FUN. So versatile and pretty, all whilst being vegan friendly woo :)
Lana S.
I like this bar,because all the colours smell different and they do lots of things like it’s a shampoo,conditioner,soap however I don’t like to use it as a shampoo
Bridgett M.
Victoria, BC
I love Lush products. However, this was not what was described to me. The rep who sold this to us, indicated you could "make things with it, like playdoh!". I bought many different ones, including this one for Christmas gifts. Boy, were my daughters disappointed. Firs,t you have to use at least half to get a decent amount of bubbles. Second, do not use it on hair, or your hair will dry out. Third - it does not keep well. So if you don't use the whole bar for the bath, it dries out quickly. Fourth, the color bleeds all over the place. I do not recommend this for little kids at all. Maybe older ones, say 10+?
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?