BY LUSH #21 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

• What is that ? Cause I think is something wired 4 Answers
  • How do you use this product?3 Answers
  • Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better? 4 Answers
Bridgett M.
Bridgett M.
Victoria, Bc
I love Lush products. However, this was not what was described to me. The rep who sold this to us, indicated you could "make things with it, like playdoh!". I bought many different ones, including this one for Christmas gifts. Boy, were my daughters disappointed. Firs,t you have to use at least half to get a decent amount of bubbles. Second, do not use it on hair, or your hair will dry out. Third - it does not keep well. So if you don't use the whole bar for the bath, it dries out quickly. Fourth, the color bleeds all over the place. I do not recommend this for little kids at all. Maybe older ones, say 10+?
del b.
del b.
LUSH fun definately lives up to its name of being fun, its great for the kids as it makes bath time more fun. It also has multiple purposes which is great, for example you can wash your hands/body or even use it for bubbles in your bath. The scents are very strong, which is a good thing because you dont want something that doesnt smell very strong. Overally such a great product and would recommend to everyone.
Errin C.
Errin C.
This product can literally be used for anything. I bought this product after seeing people writing positive reviews about it on Instagram. I have used it to wash my hair, as soap and also to create bubbles in the bath. It feels almost like play dough but surprisingly can be made very bubbly. However, the only fault I have for this product is that if it isn't sorted correctly it dries up very quickly and loses its original texture.
Ellie W.
Ellie W.
I’ve had my eye on Fun for a while now and finally, I decided to go for it.
It can wash clothes, hair, skin and boredom leaving a wonderful floral scent. I use it everyday and its lasting well. I will definitely buy this again.
Gillian B.
Gillian B.
Alresford, Hampshire
Lush Fun is one of the most versatile products to come from the brand! It is absolutely amazing what you can create from this rainbow coloured bar! I absolutely love it, and the scent of rainbow Fun is beautiful and sweet! My kids love it and I do too.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Eastbourne, East sussex
This is my two young siblings favourite thing possibly in life. It is such a clever invention kinda like bath playough bit actually gets ya clean as well. Not gonna lie I have sneaked this out and used it myself a few times as it is just so cute and fun as the name suggests
Rheanne A.
Rheanne A.
Smells absolutely amazing and feels absolutely incredible. I couldn't live without it and am so glad I bought it in the first place. Definitely buying again when going to Lush. Only thing I didn't like was that it goes all gloopy and sort of melts since I live in a hot country but otherwise definitely would recommend.
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Lindsay, Ontario
This is a great product for kids (and Family too) it encourages them to wash themselves. Kids can shape/mould this soap and have lots of fun with this product. I personally have used this when I forgot to put a new soap in my shower and it felt amazing and smelled good too. We also crumble some into the running water and it makes great bubbles.
Karah M.
Karah M.
Mission, BC
I love this, kids love this - it's fantastic! Bubbles last for a while in the hot tub and the scent is fabulous. I love to mix this with the Sakura bath bomb because they are both soft, light scents. If you don't use a bath bomb you still have soft smooth skin afterwards. A constant repurchase. The kids love to play with it as well.
Estera J.
Estera J.
Super cute and fun! Children and adults will fall in love with it! Each colour has a different smell so it caters to everyone. The reason for 3 stars is that you need to store it properly after you are done using it, or else if your like me and lazy- it will melt:(
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Aylin Z.
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Cameron H.
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?