BY LUSH #20 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Megan A.
Eastbourne, East sussex
This is my two young siblings favourite thing possibly in life. It is such a clever invention kinda like bath playough bit actually gets ya clean as well. Not gonna lie I have sneaked this out and used it myself a few times as it is just so cute and fun as the name suggests
Rheanne A.
Smells absolutely amazing and feels absolutely incredible. I couldn't live without it and am so glad I bought it in the first place. Definitely buying again when going to Lush. Only thing I didn't like was that it goes all gloopy and sort of melts since I live in a hot country but otherwise definitely would recommend.
Grace B.
West Midlands
I love this it is so fun to mould and play with. It has lemon oil in it which makes your skin feel brand new cherry, lime and grapefruit oil gives a lovely scent and fair trade vanilla and chamomile is calming. I would highly recommend this it makes so many bubbles and it is so moisturising .
Dawn T.
Lindsay, ON
This is a great product for kids (and Family too) it encourages them to wash themselves. Kids can shape/mould this soap and have lots of fun with this product. I personally have used this when I forgot to put a new soap in my shower and it felt amazing and smelled good too. We also crumble some into the running water and it makes great bubbles.
Karah M.
Mission, BC
I love this, kids love this - it's fantastic! Bubbles last for a while in the hot tub and the scent is fabulous. I love to mix this with the Sakura bath bomb because they are both soft, light scents. If you don't use a bath bomb you still have soft smooth skin afterwards. A constant repurchase. The kids love to play with it as well.
Estera J.
Super cute and fun! Children and adults will fall in love with it! Each colour has a different smell so it caters to everyone. The reason for 3 stars is that you need to store it properly after you are done using it, or else if your like me and lazy- it will melt:(
madeline a.
toronto, ON
I loved all the different scents and it was a great price. I used one for each of my baths and crumbled it up and held it under the tap and it creates bubbles and changes the colour of the water all with a delicious smell. I will purchase fun again and again.
Ashleigh B.
I'm obsessed ! It reminds me of playing it's play doh as a child . The great thing about Fun is that it lasts a long time, It smells good and it gives amazing bubbles and soft skin!
Genna S.
Brampton, Ontario
I love this product! It's so colourful and super cute! I got it for my niece and she absolutely loved it and the smell. It's a great gift or a child or even yourself!
I would buy this 100% again, it's great!
Jaz H.
What a fantastic product, long lasting, fun and suitable for just about everyone.
Not only does this look great as either a gift or in your own bathroom but it can be used or given to abaolutley anyone.
You can get so many uses out of it by just crumbling a little bit of and letting it run under the hot tap water so it's well worth it weight in gold.
I recently had my niece over and during bath time she used some as the ingredients are all natural and suitable for sensitive skin and tiny tots, she loved it and now asks for it everytime she comes round, and I love it too !
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Buckhannon, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?