BY LUSH #36 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Maddy B.
Havant, Hampshire
I absolutely adore Lush fun in general- I think it’s the best value for money as a little goes a long way when used as a bubble bar. They all smell incredible, are really delicate on the skin and you often get the opportunity to be creative with the Rudolph one at Christmas. 100% recommend!
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
I bought this the other day because it looked fun and I loved the bright colours (I'm a big kid). The soap is really cool because you can mould it and shape it. It has a light scent and you can also break it up and toss it in a bath to create fun colours and tons of bubbles.
Heather M.
Woodwynd , kilwinning
Anything LUSH I love! I especially love the look of this product it’s so bright ! It’s lovely and gentle on the skin, and leaves it feeling soft. It smells A-M-AZIMG! I recommend any lush products. They are well worth the money and pretty affordable
Gipsy O.
La hora del baño se vuelve una aventura do de disfrutas de una caricia a tu piel con estas bombas y jabones de baños dejando una delicada fragancia q te permite disfrutar aun mas tu baño, muy relajante me encanta la de vainilla
Natalie A.
Moose Jaw
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This product is by far my favourite thing I have gotten from lush. I will continue to but this product for as long as they have it. It smells great and is the perfect size and is so so cute!!
Joanie C.
Sherbrooke, Quebec
I'm not sure about this one. I heard wonderful things about it but i was kinda disappointed when i finally got to use it. I cant really create any shapes with it, it is not really moldable, it crumbles apart when i try to... anyway it still smells good and makes a good soap or bubble bar, i can get tons of uses out of it so im not complaining. It's just that the kid in me really wanted some bath putty to play with!
Megan S.
little lever, bolton, manchester
I adore this it’s just got that nice rainbow beautiful colour to it there are you just makes you feel when you look at it it’s amazing and when you apply it even better it’s just an absolute amazing product I break this product 10 out of 10 it is just amazing
Rebecca L.
Nottinghamshire
This stuff smells amazing and last for ages. The layers means you can change it up and it doesn't get boring, plus it's a good laugh in the shower and you can be a kid again if you want! ;) For the price you're getting a really good deal and you don't need to worry about any dodgy chemicals or any ethical issues with it as the brand is one worth buying into.
Bubba F.
Halifax
Wonderful bath soap product. Kids absolutely love it. The colors, texture and scent are something the children really seem to enjoy about this soap. Its awesome. 2 thumbs way up.
Bethany Jade J.
Lincoln , Lincolnshire
received this as a gift from a friend and sadly found it a bit tough to use and that it dried up really quickly. I think perhaps I had one that hadn't been wrapped properly as I've read such wonderful reviews on this product. A bit disappointed but definitely want to give some other similar products a go
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Buckhannon, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?