BY LUSH #36 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Nicole F.
Garden City S, NY
I love this fun bar from lush!!! I️t is so much fun to use and I enjoy building little characters out of I️t, I️t also feels great on my skin and leaves I️t supppper smooth after I use I️t!! I highly recommend this product!!
Kat N.
Acton, MA
F.u.n is by far one of my favorite products lush has to offer. Who wouldn't want moldable soap that you can play with and use in the shower !! This stuff smells so good and is so fun to use in the bath. And leaves your skin soft and smooth afterwards
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This was bought for a two year old for bath time. I used one circle of color for each bath. It sudsed up well so I had more than enough to wash his hair and body. Unfortunately it dried my sons baby hair out and made it feel like straw so I had to quit using it for that. He also has very sensitive skin and light eczema and it broke him out. I had to stop using it as body wash and even bubbles. Trying to squish it into shapes didn't work too well as it was crumbly at first despite packaging them separately in shrink wrap. Then when wet it just disappeared super quickly and made a big bath time mess. You couldn't have it on the side of the tub either because it just slid around. If it fell in the water the entire thing was gone in five minutes. Maybe for an older kid with no skin issues and super oily hair this might work but for mine it was a severe miss.
Kristi D.
I often use LUSH bubble bars and this rainbow fun bar allows you to create your own shapes and color combinations. I used the colors separately and found that this did not melt enough in my very hot bath! There were pieces of clay like material at the bottom of the tub which does not happen with the bubble bars. The bubble effect was not as extravagant either. I used this twice and then threw the rest away. For now on I just stick to the pre made bubble bars!
Pamela C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I absolutely love Lush Fun Bars! I buy them for my daughter whenever I shop at Lush (which isn't potent enough bexuse the closest one is 6 hrs away). Thankfully that's about to change because they are finally opening a location near me in January! Anywhoo, the rainbow fun bar is by far our favorite. Each color has a different scent and it's so bright! We use it for bubble bath, creating and then washing her hair and body. Love love love!
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
I always make sure to pick up a package of FUN for my daughter when I go to LUSH. Her favorite is the rainbow fun. FUN is such a versatile product. It can be a soap, bubble bath, shampoo, or a toy. It's a play-doh like texture so kids can have fun molding it into shapes in the tub. And the best part is a portion of the proceeds goes to benefit children in Japan that have been affected by radiation by funding new playground areas.
Lauryn R.
Canonsburg, PA
This product is so fun and I get so much use out if it, it almost feels like play dough. I think the reason why it was created is amazing and I love that some of the money goes to a good cause when these are sold.
I haven't even used a full piece of this yet because you get so much out of even half of a piece. Highly recommend this.
Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
This is a really pretty fun product for kids in the bath. It is a little bit pricey, but you get a lot of uses out of the product. U can use it for the hair (don't really recommend because it dries out the hair, my son has curly hair and it makes his curls less bouncy), body, and for bubbles.
Amy P.
Castle Rock, CO
I love this bath bar and recommend it to anyone who enjoys a relaxing bath. I break each color into four pieces and use one piece for a bath so the bar lasts me a really long time. It smells so good and makes my skin feel soft, which is great because I suffer with dry skin because I live in a dry climate. I will continue to buy this and I hope they never get rid of it.
Kris H.
I love the colors and the smells I would totally buy this for anyone who isn't familiar with lush products. It is fun to just use like the name is fun obviously. Try molding it into different shapes it smells so good like cherry and lime my two favorite scents.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Buckhannon, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?