BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

Lily H.
Orlando, FL
This fun bar is great with kids, and it is super versatile. It has a strong scent of cherry and lime and you can press it into any mold. You use this by running it under water to make bubbles for a bubble bath or you can make mini soap bars! The only downside is that these dissolve fast as soap bars.
Kaylee M.
N Hollywood, CA
I originally got this in a sample size when purchased a bath bomb and face mask and tried it out and loved it so much that I had to go back and get more. It was surely worth the price. The smell is also a great factor. It literally smells like how you think a rainbow would smell if it had a scent.
landry m.
Gastonia, NC
Very pretty product, one of the best from lush. Very colorful but it did stain my bath for a day or two but all bath bars do. The sent was wonderful!!!! Very relaxing. For the amount of product you get its a great deal, I used it 6 times over a months spans. very great bath bar one of the best!!!
Jessie G.
Where do I even start with this product?! First off, it smells amazing, you can play with it and it last soooooo long. I bought this as a gift for someone and they loved it as much as I did. You can create shapes, stick it to the wall, anything your heart desires whether in the shower or bath.
caitlin d.
Amelia, OH
I am in absolute love with the Rainbow Fun Bar! It leaves your skin so smooth. I bought mine from my local mall. This lasted me for about a month, that was a great month. Its very gentle it irritates the skin at first but it gets better. I would definitely recommend trying this product!
Rochelle M.
Stoughton, MA
This bar is super fun! You put it under running water while you are starting a bath and it makes bubbles! i use a bubble bar probably monthly. The only con is that it can stain your bath tub and can be a pain to clean and they are kind of expensive for one bath. but i would recommend
Bonnie D.
Lush Fun is perfect for kids who get bored in the tub. This product smells amazing and can be used as soap, bubble bath and shampoo. It's like play-doh for the bathtub and you can even make cool shapes out of it. It costs $9 for a tube of rainbow colors which is a great deal.
Angela S.
Poland, OH
looove the rainbow fun bar! it helps keep us nice and cleand and the kids love it! only bad thing i would say is that it stained the tub when a few pieces were left out. but it smells nice and has a gentle texture to it. I woiuld definitley reccomend to anyone that has kids
Megan S.
Buffalo, NY
This product is not just for kids. I use this when I take a bath or even if I shower. There are so many uses to this Fun that it's amazing. Every color has a different scent and it's an awesome product to try if you want something new. I would definitely recommend it!
Hayley S.
Durham, N.C.
I love fun! It's amazing. It's great to play with and you get a good amount for your money. I love to use it as a bubble bath, it works really well as a soap too. It smells like gummy bears. The fact that some of the cost goes towards a worthy charity is also great!
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4