BY LUSH #21 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

• What is that ? Cause I think is something wired 4 Answers
  • How do you use this product?3 Answers
  • Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better? 4 Answers
Emily N.
Emily N.
I absolutely love this product it smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean after the shower it has a really nice and refreshing scent and is very natural. it has a great value for the price it is. and i would recommend this product
Valeria K.
Valeria K.
This product is amazing! It has so many different uses - I tend to use it kind of like bar soap but I also use this to make bubble bath! You get a ton of uses out of this bar and it's fun, smells great, and doesn't dry out your skin!
T. J. W.
T. J. W.
I love Lush's fun bars! It smells so good and makes really great bubble bath! I use two jugs or pots with hot water and a piece of the fun bar to pour bath and forth to make my bubbles really big and make sure the bar dissolves.
Alfie H.
Alfie H.
Wolverhampton
Love this! Smells so nice long lasting! Perfect for softer skin! Use t every time I'm in the shower! Gentle on skin! Love ethics so much! Lasts ages! Buy every time I got to lush! Amazing product. Recommend to a friend!!!
Sophie N.
Sophie N.
I would totally recommend this as its just fab I often use it cause its amazing. It lasts a long time actually its really worth it! Also its extremely gentle and I would definetly recommend it! Something u should try!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Made bath time so much more fun!! Very colorful and as always smells AMAZING 💙💚💛💜 didn't leave any nasty residue on my tub and did not dry out my skin at all as other products similar to this have.
Santiago M.
Santiago M.
it has so many colors , it smells delisious and it doesnt keep the color
i use it all days of the week at all the nights
it has a good price for what it is i love it
pros amazing love it
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
This bath boom are Nice but the color stay in the bath Long Time afer you have to wash them very hard and for a long moment.... It the reason why a give one less stars of the maximum
Fernanda S.
Fernanda S.
Luscious pretty nice and I like that is not true so everything from lush I like it I really like these from bar that is made I got for rainbow it's really nice
Ciera B.
Ciera B.
Was absolutely disgusting. Fell apart into an icky gooey mess right when I got in the bath. Then it turned my bath to this awful brown colour. Waste of monwy
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Aylin Z.
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Cameron H.
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?