BY LUSH #20 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Marisol T.
Bradenton, FL
It's great !! I love how it makes so much bubbles great for kids very affordable to
Mikyla S.
Endicott, NY
I love this because it's big so you can use it multiple times!! I would buy again
Nallely S.
Lodi, CA
I like it, they kind of imitated a bath bomb though, but still super cool & nice
Harley G.
this is very cute and made my bath look really cool! smells great too! love it
Ariah M.
Belton, TX
It's pure beautiful I love it! I need more please.
& I got it from my sister
Maddy B.
Havant, Hampshire
I absolutely adore Lush fun in general- I think it’s the best value for money as a little goes a long way when used as a bubble bar. They all smell incredible, are really delicate on the skin and you often get the opportunity to be creative with the Rudolph one at Christmas. 100% recommend!
Heather M.
Woodwynd , kilwinning
Anything LUSH I love! I especially love the look of this product it’s so bright ! It’s lovely and gentle on the skin, and leaves it feeling soft. It smells A-M-AZIMG! I recommend any lush products. They are well worth the money and pretty affordable
Gipsy O.
La hora del baño se vuelve una aventura do de disfrutas de una caricia a tu piel con estas bombas y jabones de baños dejando una delicada fragancia q te permite disfrutar aun mas tu baño, muy relajante me encanta la de vainilla
Natalie A.
Moose Jaw
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This product is by far my favourite thing I have gotten from lush. I will continue to but this product for as long as they have it. It smells great and is the perfect size and is so so cute!!
Rebecca L.
Nottinghamshire
This stuff smells amazing and last for ages. The layers means you can change it up and it doesn't get boring, plus it's a good laugh in the shower and you can be a kid again if you want! ;) For the price you're getting a really good deal and you don't need to worry about any dodgy chemicals or any ethical issues with it as the brand is one worth buying into.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Buckhannon, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?