BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

Constansa V.
Love it. Words can not describe the love i have for LUSH. I will buy their products over and over again. I buy it in the store at my hometown. I have many products, so i'll turn to use them properly. It has an amazing scent. I'll recommend anything from lush of course, 100%.
Anushree D.
My favlrite soap ! I love the coulors and its awesome for any skin. It is costly but it is still affordable! This soap is so smoothing and remove itches and germs. The smell is long lastin. I like it cuz it is handmade. I!ll recommend to all. This is the seconde best soap
Wayne D.
Another fantastic product by Lush, beautiful colours and purchased from the Lush store in The Westfield Centre Derby, all positives beautiful fragrance and very gentle and mild also used by my daughter, a must on the shopping list when visiting lush.
Emily N.
I absolutely love this product it smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean after the shower it has a really nice and refreshing scent and is very natural. it has a great value for the price it is. and i would recommend this product
Valeria K.
This product is amazing! It has so many different uses - I tend to use it kind of like bar soap but I also use this to make bubble bath! You get a ton of uses out of this bar and it's fun, smells great, and doesn't dry out your skin!
T. J. W.
I love Lush's fun bars! It smells so good and makes really great bubble bath! I use two jugs or pots with hot water and a piece of the fun bar to pour bath and forth to make my bubbles really big and make sure the bar dissolves.
Alfie H.
Wolverhampton
Love this! Smells so nice long lasting! Perfect for softer skin! Use t every time I'm in the shower! Gentle on skin! Love ethics so much! Lasts ages! Buy every time I got to lush! Amazing product. Recommend to a friend!!!
Sophie N.
I would totally recommend this as its just fab I often use it cause its amazing. It lasts a long time actually its really worth it! Also its extremely gentle and I would definetly recommend it! Something u should try!
Amanda P.
Made bath time so much more fun!! Very colorful and as always smells AMAZING 💙💚💛💜 didn't leave any nasty residue on my tub and did not dry out my skin at all as other products similar to this have.
Santiago M.
it has so many colors , it smells delisious and it doesnt keep the color
i use it all days of the week at all the nights
it has a good price for what it is i love it
pros amazing love it
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4