BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

sarah h.
Choctaw , Ok
I buy his stuff for my kids. All the colors smell great. It's fun for kids bc they can play with it and mold it into stuff before they wash up. I just peel off each color at a time out it in a little dish. Leaves ya smells great !
Becca S.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Everybody says Im a big child. Anything that combines beauty and fun is a winner for me! I love this product. i purchased this at LUSH, a store in KING OF PRUSSIA MALL. It is a very nice scent.
Julia R.
This is not my typical go-to soap. However, I saw too many pretty pictures on Instagram and Buzzfeed, I could not help myself to buy want to see it myself. The color looked so pretty so I bought one. I dropped one in the my bathtub and it was a childhood dream come true! This was so pretty!! The scent was amazing too! My body absorbed its scent so well! I felt like a child bathing in this rainbow :)
jadyn p.
st clair shores
soooooooo coool. love having these. makes your body so soft and the water looking amazing. purchased from lush at partridge creek. pros EVERYHING cons - you will be obsessed and sad when you run out .. haha definatley would buy again!!!
Amanda G.
Kent, wa
OMG THIS IS THE BEST INVENTION EVER!! First off it's so pretty, lush is a little pricey but it's so worth😉 you smell soooooo good after and your skin is so soft and glowing after! I also love the bath bombs!
Tonya G.
Boise, ID
Amazing product and absolutely fun to use. Can't wait till try my next item from lush. I wish it had a fruitier smell
Amiee H.
Anniston, AL
This item is amazing. Love the way it smells, and all of the rainbow colors! It is very soap-like but works very well. I really enjoyed this product!
Brianne b Q.
Elizabethtown, KY
I loved it!made my skin so soft!pretty cheap to.i love the rainbow bar.id deffienalty use it again
brionniiee s.
this rainbow fun bar gives not only me but also my bath joy. i brought this in lush for under £6 which is good for lush. i have purchased this bar over 10 times and i cant stop. its scent smells like you've just landed in a rainbow scented heaven. i would recommend it to the people who want a nice fun and relaxing bath
miss f.
Lush Rainbow Fun Bar !! ,. this one is really my favourite and recomended bar soap !. THE scent is so so so good ! and its also long lasting so much !! im also sometimes buy it from online seller that sell lush . i really highly recommended it ! with the really affordable price
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4