BY LUSH #21 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

• What is that ? Cause I think is something wired 4 Answers
  • How do you use this product?3 Answers
  • Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better? 4 Answers
Tonya G.
Tonya G.
Boise, ID
Amazing product and absolutely fun to use. Can't wait till try my next item from lush. I wish it had a fruitier smell
Amiee H.
Amiee H.
Anniston, AL
This item is amazing. Love the way it smells, and all of the rainbow colors! It is very soap-like but works very well. I really enjoyed this product!
Brianne b Q.
Brianne b Q.
Elizabethtown, KY
I loved it!made my skin so soft!pretty cheap to.i love the rainbow bar.id deffienalty use it again
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
River Falls, WI
Using this made me feel so happy. Its so entertaining to watch it dissolve, and makes any bath entertaining. My only complaint is that i didn't have more!
brionniiee s.
brionniiee s.
this rainbow fun bar gives not only me but also my bath joy. i brought this in lush for under £6 which is good for lush. i have purchased this bar over 10 times and i cant stop. its scent smells like you've just landed in a rainbow scented heaven. i would recommend it to the people who want a nice fun and relaxing bath
Grace B.
Grace B.
West Midlands
I love this it is so fun to mould and play with. It has lemon oil in it which makes your skin feel brand new cherry, lime and grapefruit oil gives a lovely scent and fair trade vanilla and chamomile is calming. I would highly recommend this it makes so many bubbles and it is so moisturising .
miss f.
miss f.
Lush Rainbow Fun Bar !! ,. this one is really my favourite and recomended bar soap !. THE scent is so so so good ! and its also long lasting so much !! im also sometimes buy it from online seller that sell lush . i really highly recommended it ! with the really affordable price
Constansa V.
Constansa V.
Love it. Words can not describe the love i have for LUSH. I will buy their products over and over again. I buy it in the store at my hometown. I have many products, so i'll turn to use them properly. It has an amazing scent. I'll recommend anything from lush of course, 100%.
Anushree D.
Anushree D.
My favlrite soap ! I love the coulors and its awesome for any skin. It is costly but it is still affordable! This soap is so smoothing and remove itches and germs. The smell is long lastin. I like it cuz it is handmade. I!ll recommend to all. This is the seconde best soap
Wayne D.
Wayne D.
Another fantastic product by Lush, beautiful colours and purchased from the Lush store in The Westfield Centre Derby, all positives beautiful fragrance and very gentle and mild also used by my daughter, a must on the shopping list when visiting lush.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Aylin Z.
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Cameron H.
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?