BY LUSH #58 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Rainbow Fun Bar
  • "This stuff is the shit. It helps relax the body I love taking baths and this helps me. It is so gentle on the body. I bought lush by the app. It was so easy and it wasn't expensive. I would deff entry recommend using this " in 17 reviews
Hailey D.
Clear Lake, WI
My children love this it's fun for them to use in the bathtub and makes them smell great! Cleans them also
Ashley Y.
My 4 year old loves using this at bath time. Bubble bars are fun and smell so good. Great for adults too!
I got this for my friend and had to get one of my own. They were so fun to use and added a pop of color.
Raquel A.
I love this bar it's colorful and you can do so much with it even use it as a shampoo, even a bubble bath
Mik T.
Cromwell, IN
The colors are extremely vibrant and leave me in a better mood. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Love, love, love this stuff! I use it myself and on my daughter! Smells amazing and last a long time!!
Francine F.
Very fun product. The way your skin feels after is amazing. The bright colors bring fun inside the tub.
Gabriella F.
Morro Bay
So cute and fun! Helps me relax and smells AMAZING. Lasts for a long time and a little goes a long way
McKenzie S.
Saint Anthony, ID
Love the colors and the smell of this bath bomb. I love bath bombs from Lush because they smell great
Amy C.
Salisbury, MD
My son loves fun! The rainbow fun is gorgeous! Awesome to play at tubby time with this. Decent price.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?