BY LUSH #32 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

Emmylou A.
Lexington, KY
I am an avid fan of LUSH products but I've not been fully impressed by the fun bar. It takes effort on the part of the user to create the bubbles for the bath and that can be frustrating when you just want to relax. It is fun to play with as a soap but primarily I'd prefer a quick and easy bubble bath to a playdoh consistency product that you can literally play with as you bathe.
Brittini R.
Minot, ND
I enjoy this product very much. I bought this product in Salt Lake City in Utah. The pros tend to our way the cons in this product. I would consider this a good product and I highly recommend this to others.
Francine F.
Very fun product. The way your skin feels after is amazing. The bright colors bring fun inside the tub.
Lindsey B.
Cadillac, MI
It's exactly what it says fun. As a mom of 5 my showers are very few and far in between I love lush I don't know how to explain it the colors. It just brightens my shower.
Tiffany H.
Mount Joy, PA
Our kids love this fun bar, they mold, create and make bubbles out of it. And the bonus is I get to use it as body wash. It's a win win!
Christina E.
Tulsa , OK
This is a really pretty fun product for kids in the bath. It is a little bit pricey, but you get a lot of uses out of the product. U can use it for the hair (don't really recommend because it dries out the hair, my son has curly hair and it makes his curls less bouncy), body, and for bubbles.
Demari A.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Looks absolutely beautiful when it hits water watching it dissolve is very fun to look at and it smells great
Kris H.
I love the colors and the smells I would totally buy this for anyone who isn't familiar with lush products. It is fun to just use like the name is fun obviously. Try molding it into different shapes it smells so good like cherry and lime my two favorite scents.
Lindsay H.
I absolutely adore FUN. It is by far one of my favorite products from lush, so why not get it in every color of the rainbow? This stuff has a variety of uses and everyone seriously enjoys using it. I give it to my roommate and he uses it as a shampoo and body wash in the shower. ("It got stuck to my skin at one point and weirded me out!" Lol) I use it as a bubble bath and body wash, as well as a shaving soap. It has a nice amount of slip and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft after shaving, also reducing the amount of ingrown hairs I've gotten since switching. This is a product I would and do recommend to pretty much everyone.
Keasha B.
Owensboro, KY
You won't find any better bath bar. Smells wonderful, lots of bubbles, and doesn't stick to your bathtub. Love this stuff. You haft to try it.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?