BY LUSH #17 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

• What is that ? Cause I think is something wired 4 Answers
  • How do you use this product?3 Answers
  • Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better? 4 Answers
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Cadillac, MI
It's exactly what it says fun. As a mom of 5 my showers are very few and far in between I love lush I don't know how to explain it the colors. It just brightens my shower.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Mount joy, PA
Our kids love this fun bar, they mold, create and make bubbles out of it. And the bonus is I get to use it as body wash. It's a win win!
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
I absolutely adore FUN. It is by far one of my favorite products from lush, so why not get it in every color of the rainbow? This stuff has a variety of uses and everyone seriously enjoys using it. I give it to my roommate and he uses it as a shampoo and body wash in the shower. ("It got stuck to my skin at one point and weirded me out!" Lol) I use it as a bubble bath and body wash, as well as a shaving soap. It has a nice amount of slip and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft after shaving, also reducing the amount of ingrown hairs I've gotten since switching. This is a product I would and do recommend to pretty much everyone.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
River Falls, WI
Using this made me feel so happy. Its so entertaining to watch it dissolve, and makes any bath entertaining. My only complaint is that i didn't have more!
Brianne b Q.
Brianne b Q.
Elizabethtown, KY
I loved it!made my skin so soft!pretty cheap to.i love the rainbow bar.id deffienalty use it again
Amiee H.
Amiee H.
Anniston, AL
This item is amazing. Love the way it smells, and all of the rainbow colors! It is very soap-like but works very well. I really enjoyed this product!
Tonya G.
Tonya G.
Boise, ID
Amazing product and absolutely fun to use. Can't wait till try my next item from lush. I wish it had a fruitier smell
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Kent, wa
OMG THIS IS THE BEST INVENTION EVER!! First off it's so pretty, lush is a little pricey but it's so worthūüėČ you smell soooooo good after and your skin is so soft and glowing after! I also love the bath bombs!
Julia R.
Julia R.
This is not my typical go-to soap. However, I saw too many pretty pictures on Instagram and Buzzfeed, I could not help myself to buy want to see it myself. The color looked so pretty so I bought one. I dropped one in the my bathtub and it was a childhood dream come true! This was so pretty!! The scent was amazing too! My body absorbed its scent so well! I felt like a child bathing in this rainbow :)
Becca S.
Becca S.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Everybody says Im a big child. Anything that combines beauty and fun is a winner for me! I love this product. i purchased this at LUSH, a store in KING OF PRUSSIA MALL. It is a very nice scent.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Aylin Z.
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Cameron H.
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?