BY LUSH #32 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Beautiful fun bar! Bought it for looks but decided to use it in my shower. Doesnt lather the best but enough to get the job done. After one use its best to put it in a bag and save it! Dont wanna waste the rainbow ball!
Ashley H.
Sioux Falls , SD
Fun product but over priced. It did have a nice smell and was pretty gentle. More of a novelty product that anything else
Shannon S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Made my bath look amazing! Like a rainbow in my tub! Smells amazing didn't feel chalky on my skin. Loves the colors and didn't leave a residue on my tub
Elizabeth T.
San Diego, CA
cute and fun to make swirls out of, but when left for a long time, the colors tend to bleed into each other and become muddy. though advertised as 3 in 1, this works best as a body wash/soap.
Karla U.
Panorama City, CA
By far the best. It's fun to use and so soothing. I use it twice to three times a week.
Nallely S.
Lodi, CA
I like it, they kind of imitated a bath bomb though, but still super cool & nice
Shannon M.
Las Vegas, NV
It literally has fun in the name. What else do you want? It's pretty, its colorful, and it isn't bad for you, so I'd say it's a winner all around. I use these kinds of things a bit of a splurge to pick me up and brighten my mood.
Hannah W.
Baraboo, WI
I love lush so much, not only their bath bombs but everything else too. It smells really good and it's really pretty.
Sarah M.
This is seriously the coolest bath bar lush has released!!! It has a great scent and the colors are just awesome and mix well. Deff fun
Erika H.
West Des Moines, IA
The kids love the fun bar! The rainbow one is a great way to try all of the scents or switch it up on a regular basis. We also like to get the solid individual colors. They can be used as hand soap but at our house the kids play with them in their bath. We also run them under their bath water to add bubbles to the tub. Fun bars often end up in Easter baskets and Christmas stockings.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4