BY LUSH #53 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Rainbow Fun Bar
  • "This stuff is the shit. It helps relax the body I love taking baths and this helps me. It is so gentle on the body. I bought lush by the app. It was so easy and it wasn't expensive. I would deff entry recommend using this " in 17 reviews
Scarlett H.
FUN is the best! You can use it for so many different things, I love it as a shave cream. It also makes really great bubbles for a bath
Karla C.
Reseda, CA
Love this fruity scent so colorful good for the kids love it ,make the children want to shower. Your skin feels clean and smells great.
Aisley D.
I absolutely love lush and there products. This one is cool because it's colorful and smells so good. It's always fun shopping there!
Misty M.
Sebring, FL
It is perfect for traveling. When I would go out of town I would just pack this rather than shampoo and body soap. It smells amazing!
Carmen M.
Albuquerque , NM
We use this during bath time for my 3-year old son. I break off small chunks for him to play with. Last forever and smells delicious!
Janeth M.
Richmond, CA
In love with it , it is so fun to play with and ughh don't get me started with the colors the colors are so beautiful love itt 😻😻😻😻😻
Lizbeth A.
Santa Barbara, CA
I swear I love this brand ! It's the best ! I love adding the rainbow bar in side my bathtub.. It's just so cute ! Makes me feel good
Nina H.
Not bad at all. Smells really nice and is pretty fun to look at , lush is a good company, I just wish some things were cheaper ^•^
Breyanna M.
Philadelphia, PA
I Love This Thing. It Is So Fun & Colorful. I Got It For My Birthday & I Can't Stop Using It. It Is Just So Fun & Great To Have.
Lourdes R.
San Diego, CA
LUSH !! Yes ! Favorite place for shower supplies the body scrubs, shampoos, body wash soap and bath bombs are absolutely amazing!
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Ashton C.
Phoenix, AZ
I have wondered how long these bars last. I considered buying one for my daughter but I want it to be good for more than one bath.