BY LUSH #17 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

• What is that ? Cause I think is something wired 4 Answers
  • How do you use this product?3 Answers
  • Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better? 4 Answers
jaclyn j.
jaclyn j.
These are literally so FUN! They smell amazing and are easy to work with! Safe and fun for children as well. I only use this as a busy wash and it leaves my skin so soft and makes me smell so good! My niece also loves to play with these i the bath and loves to play with them like play-doh
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sioux Falls , SD
Fun product but over priced. It did have a nice smell and was pretty gentle. More of a novelty product that anything else
Gabriella F.
Gabriella F.
Morro Bay
So cute and fun! Helps me relax and smells AMAZING. Lasts for a long time and a little goes a long way
Brittini R.
Brittini R.
Minot, ND
I enjoy this product very much. I bought this product in Salt Lake City in Utah. The pros tend to our way the cons in this product. I would consider this a good product and I highly recommend this to others.
Emmylou A.
Emmylou A.
Lexington, KY
I am an avid fan of LUSH products but I've not been fully impressed by the fun bar. It takes effort on the part of the user to create the bubbles for the bath and that can be frustrating when you just want to relax. It is fun to play with as a soap but primarily I'd prefer a quick and easy bubble bath to a playdoh consistency product that you can literally play with as you bathe.
Nallely S.
Nallely S.
Lodi, CA
I like it, they kind of imitated a bath bomb though, but still super cool & nice
Demari A.
Demari A.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Looks absolutely beautiful when it hits water watching it dissolve is very fun to look at and it smells great
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Las Vegas, NV
It literally has fun in the name. What else do you want? It's pretty, its colorful, and it isn't bad for you, so I'd say it's a winner all around. I use these kinds of things a bit of a splurge to pick me up and brighten my mood.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Baraboo, WI
I love lush so much, not only their bath bombs but everything else too. It smells really good and it's really pretty.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
This is seriously the coolest bath bar lush has released!!! It has a great scent and the colors are just awesome and mix well. Deff fun
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Aylin Z.
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Cameron H.
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?