BY LUSH #36 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Aisley D.
I absolutely love lush and there products. This one is cool because it's colorful and smells so good. It's always fun shopping there!
Carmen M.
Albuquerque, NM
We use this during bath time for my 3-year old son. I break off small chunks for him to play with. Last forever and smells delicious!
Nina H.
Not bad at all. Smells really nice and is pretty fun to look at , lush is a good company, I just wish some things were cheaper ^‚ÄĘ^
Divine K.
Dallas, TX
I am a LUSH fangirl. The color and smell of this bar is fun. The name is very fitting. It leaves my dry skin hydrated and smooth
Lourdes R.
LUSH !! Yes ! Favorite place for shower supplies the body scrubs, shampoos, body wash soap and bath bombs are absolutely amazing!
Breyanna M.
Phila, Pa
I Love This Thing. It Is So Fun & Colorful. I Got It For My Birthday & I Can't Stop Using It. It Is Just So Fun & Great To Have.
jawana h.
gray, KY
I bought this for my 3year old and he loves it! He loves playing with it and making bubbles! It smells great and isn't to messy!
I ADORE THIS PRODUCT. I love lush completely and the "Fun" is my favorite. I would also recommend the refresher shower jelly.
Kelly H.
Aurora, ME
I got this for my daughter a month ago and I don't think we have even fully used a color yet. I love all the different smells
Jackee M.
Super fun for kids or adults to use in the bath comes with 7 different "fun" colors that have different scents and colors!
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Buckhannon, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?