BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

Lexi T.
Saint Louis, MO
I adore FUN. I received a package of this for my birthday and have been using one color at a time. I use this as a soap in my shower about 5 times a week and I'm still only 4 colors in! I also use it for bubble baths and I love it! It creates the best bubbles and smells amazing. I love how all the different colors have different scents. I would definitely buy this again even though I have two unopened packages of Christmas FUN right now. :)
Sarah H.
Love love love this bar. It is so cute and the best pet is you can cut it and take it through the air port with you. It's adorable with kids too they love it as well.
Laurie L.
My favorite fun! Every color has a different scent, so you can add these to any bath to mix and match! They're super fun to play with and make great bubbles!
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Super cute! the smell is amazing and lasts long on skin. Have it on repeat order! Would be a perfect bathtime fun for kids. It's very play doh like
Scarlett H.
FUN is the best! You can use it for so many different things, I love it as a shave cream. It also makes really great bubbles for a bath
Carmen M.
Albuquerque, NM
We use this during bath time for my 3-year old son. I break off small chunks for him to play with. Last forever and smells delicious!
Nina H.
Not bad at all. Smells really nice and is pretty fun to look at , lush is a good company, I just wish some things were cheaper ^•^
Lourdes R.
LUSH !! Yes ! Favorite place for shower supplies the body scrubs, shampoos, body wash soap and bath bombs are absolutely amazing!
jawana h.
gray, KY
I bought this for my 3year old and he loves it! He loves playing with it and making bubbles! It smells great and isn't to messy!
Jamie C.
Anaheim
Such a fun and colorful bubble baths bar for kids and adults alike!! This bath bar smells sooo good 6 different scents
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4