BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

Sienna P.
Carlsbad, CA
Great for so much. In the bath use it as a bubble bath, just break a piece off and run it under the tap and I'm telling you, a world of bubbles. It's really really amazing. I use it as a body wash as welll, just take a little piece in your loofa and bam! Body wash
HAVEN H.
My kids loved this soap, so fun because you can mold it and it smells great too! I would say it is gentle. I bought this in San Diego at the mall. This lasted a long time, I feel like it has a great value. Yes, I would purchase again. There is a store close to me now, so I'm super excited about it.
Jessica T.
Plainfield, IL
I always love buying these because they smell awesome and are fun to play with. My kids love playing with this in the bath and it just makes bath time even more fun for them. I don't go to lush frequently but it is always something that I purchase on my trips.
Valerie M.
Alamo, TX
I bought these for my nieces and nephew and they absolutely loved them! They took the colors apart and started mixing them to make different soap figures. They had fun molding the soaps and always made them excited to take a bath, win win right?
Charlotte B.
Round Rock
I absolutely love this product! It smells so good, gentle on the skin, fun to use, lasts a long time, and is a beautiful product. I think it's worth the price! I would definitely recommend this product! I love it and will definitely repurchase!
Lindsey C.
My 3 year old is in love with this stuff! It truly makes bath time fun for her and she loves to play with the different colors! She uses it every bath and loves it because we don't do play dough often in my house! Not to mention smells AMAZING!
Amanda N.
Roanoke, VA
Y'all there is really nothing as fun as a Lish bath bar, and this is no exception. The colors are beautiful and it's so much fun to watch the water change colors. These smell great as well, and I've never experienced any skin irritation. I'd absolutely buy again.
Christina G.
Spring, TX
This products last so long I kept it in a plastic ziplock so it wouldn't dry out over time, but I used to use it for shampoo I used it for body wash and then I even used it for bubbles and I was not disappointed!
Britney R.
Love this smell. This can be used as many things; bubble bath, wash, or just for fun to build things in the bathtub (act like a kid again). Use it by the date or else your colors might start to run together.
Jillie R.
love lush products not only is this fun as the name implies but it is a good hand/ face soap and works well as a shampoo fog toddlers i even use it to keep my broken ceramic balloon dog together
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4