BY LUSH #17 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

• What is that ? Cause I think is something wired 4 Answers
  • How do you use this product?3 Answers
  • Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better? 4 Answers
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Alamo, TX
I bought these for my nieces and nephew and they absolutely loved them! They took the colors apart and started mixing them to make different soap figures. They had fun molding the soaps and always made them excited to take a bath, win win right?
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Roanoke, VA
Y'all there is really nothing as fun as a Lish bath bar, and this is no exception. The colors are beautiful and it's so much fun to watch the water change colors. These smell great as well, and I've never experienced any skin irritation. I'd absolutely buy again.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Plainfield, IL
I always love buying these because they smell awesome and are fun to play with. My kids love playing with this in the bath and it just makes bath time even more fun for them. I don't go to lush frequently but it is always something that I purchase on my trips.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Spring , TX
This products last so long I kept it in a plastic ziplock so it wouldn't dry out over time, but I used to use it for shampoo I used it for body wash and then I even used it for bubbles and I was not disappointed!
Britney R.
Britney R.
Love this smell. This can be used as many things; bubble bath, wash, or just for fun to build things in the bathtub (act like a kid again). Use it by the date or else your colors might start to run together.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Rd, NY
I'm so in love with lush! And I love these for my baths! I break off a little piece and use it as a bubble bath- they smell amazing! Great value! Lush is usually a little overpriced, but I think this product is amazing!
Jillie R.
Jillie R.
love lush products not only is this fun as the name implies but it is a good hand/ face soap and works well as a shampoo fog toddlers i even use it to keep my broken ceramic balloon dog together
Katelynn D.
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Super cute! the smell is amazing and lasts long on skin. Have it on repeat order! Would be a perfect bathtime fun for kids. It's very play doh like
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
FUN is the best! You can use it for so many different things, I love it as a shave cream. It also makes really great bubbles for a bath
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Richmond , IN
We use this during bath time for my 3-year old son. I break off small chunks for him to play with. Last forever and smells delicious!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Aylin Z.
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Cameron H.
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?