BY LUSH #20 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Rainbow Fun Bar
this product is awesome, the natural product is the best thing for me because my skin is most realize when I use this. The quality is very high
Keasha B.
Owensboro, KY
You won't find any better bath bar. Smells wonderful, lots of bubbles, and doesn't stick to your bathtub. Love this stuff. You haft to try it.
elaine a.
Norman, OK
I love all LUSH products. They never disappoint and are slightly pricey, but it is so worth it. Rainbow Fun Bar makes bathing even 20x better.
Minji K.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This lush rainbow fun bar is easy to use and is fun for children to use as well. This also smells very good and helps with cleaning the body
Salina J.
Staten Island, NY
So someone bought this for me during the Pride season in NYC. And I must've bought it at least three times again after. Love this product.
Mariah B.
In my opinion this fun bar was not all that great. Although the colors are very vibrant and beautiful it didn't exceed to my expectations.
claritza c.
Kissimmee, FL
Santa brings me 2 soap bomb forma lush... OMG they are so relaxing, and the smell its so Good, your skin went to dry in moist in seconds...
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
I like this one and it seems to have good consistency too! Just be aware lush isn’t cheap but it does last a while if you break it apart
Aleah K.
I love love love everything I get from lush. My mom got this for me as a gift and it smelt amazing. The red was by far my favorite scent.
Tiffany H.
Mount Joy, PA
Our kids love this fun bar, they mold, create and make bubbles out of it. And the bonus is I get to use it as body wash. It's a win win!
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Buckhannon, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?