BY LUSH #17 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

• What is that ? Cause I think is something wired 4 Answers
  • How do you use this product?3 Answers
  • Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better? 4 Answers
Arlene E.
Arlene E.
Reno
I have recently just purchased this product! I really liked the smell of it in store and I take baths very often so I thought it would be fun to use in the bath. I love it! It's great to use on your skin or to create bubbles while you are in the back and leaves your skin feeling real nice.
Blanca R.
Blanca R.
Las Vegas , NV
Bought these for my daughter to play with when she takes a bath. They're sort of pricey and they dissolve really quickly once they hit the water. They end up like play doh for a couple minutes and they just keep dissolving. She had fun with them but I didn't really like them.
Tressa W.
Tressa W.
Attica , New York
I received this as a birthday gift and it was such a fun surprise! It was soft to the touch but foamed up nice once water was added in the shower! And the scent was awesome. My only Gripe is that the kids loved it too...so it got used up quicker than i would have liked.
Sienna P.
Sienna P.
Carlsbad, CA
Great for so much. In the bath use it as a bubble bath, just break a piece off and run it under the tap and I'm telling you, a world of bubbles. It's really really amazing. I use it as a body wash as welll, just take a little piece in your loofa and bam! Body wash
Madison F.
Madison F.
Tucson, AZ
Fun bars are amazing for children and adults!! My son received a bar for Christmas, and he loved it during bath time! I even found myself playing with it. Not only does it deliver on fun, but also with the purpose of being a soap. The smell is ver pleasant too!
Lauryn R.
Lauryn R.
Canonsburg, PA
This product is so fun and I get so much use out if it, it almost feels like play dough. I think the reason why it was created is amazing and I love that some of the money goes to a good cause when these are sold.
I haven't even used a full piece of this yet because you get so much out of even half of a piece. Highly recommend this.
Patsy S.
Patsy S.
I love the colors the scents and they are perfect for the bath and I bought it at lush at the mall of course and it was very gentle and the scent was perfect I love this product and I would definitely buy it again
HAVEN H.
HAVEN H.
My kids loved this soap, so fun because you can mold it and it smells great too! I would say it is gentle. I bought this in San Diego at the mall. This lasted a long time, I feel like it has a great value. Yes, I would purchase again. There is a store close to me now, so I'm super excited about it.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Alamo, TX
I bought these for my nieces and nephew and they absolutely loved them! They took the colors apart and started mixing them to make different soap figures. They had fun molding the soaps and always made them excited to take a bath, win win right?
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Round Rock
I absolutely love this product! It smells so good, gentle on the skin, fun to use, lasts a long time, and is a beautiful product. I think it's worth the price! I would definitely recommend this product! I love it and will definitely repurchase!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Aylin Z.
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Cameron H.
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?