BY LUSH #25 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

Lauryn R.
Canonsburg, PA
This product is so fun and I get so much use out if it, it almost feels like play dough. I think the reason why it was created is amazing and I love that some of the money goes to a good cause when these are sold.
I haven't even used a full piece of this yet because you get so much out of even half of a piece. Highly recommend this.
Amy P.
Castle Rock, CO
I love this bath bar and recommend it to anyone who enjoys a relaxing bath. I break each color into four pieces and use one piece for a bath so the bar lasts me a really long time. It smells so good and makes my skin feel soft, which is great because I suffer with dry skin because I live in a dry climate. I will continue to buy this and I hope they never get rid of it.
Sierra W.
Clemson, SC
This lasts a long time and can be used in different ways. It smells really good and makes skin feel soft and gives good bubbles in baths. My only issue with this is that it is difficult to keep up with once wet. You don't use the entire thing in one use, so you have to put it on the corner of the tub in a jar, or in a plastic bag because it becomes a mess
Kellie S.
Mobile , AL
I recently bought this for my two young daughters and I may be more excited about it than they are! It smells amazing! I've used it as soap and as a bubble bar, but I'm most surprised at how well it performed as a shampoo. It leaves your hair soft and clean. Also as another positive, while not in use, it works as a nice air freshener in the bathroom. LUSH Rainbow Fun Bar
Ashley S.
Lanark, IL
This stuff is the greatest. Each color has a different scent which all smell amazing. It has many purposes. You can use it for bubbles, a body/hair wash, or just for fun in the tub. My son loves this stuff. The colors break apart easily so I can extend the uses. I let my son play with it then use it to wash his hair and body. I love that everything is safe and has no harmful chemicals.
Arlene E.
Reno
I have recently just purchased this product! I really liked the smell of it in store and I take baths very often so I thought it would be fun to use in the bath. I love it! It's great to use on your skin or to create bubbles while you are in the back and leaves your skin feeling real nice.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Love this bar. Includes quite a bit of every scent of FUN lush has and very gentle on skin. I use this as a soap and I use it to shave. A very good value for the money too. Can be used to make bubble baths
Blanca R.
Las Vegas , NV
Bought these for my daughter to play with when she takes a bath. They're sort of pricey and they dissolve really quickly once they hit the water. They end up like play doh for a couple minutes and they just keep dissolving. She had fun with them but I didn't really like them.
Tressa W.
Attica , New York
I received this as a birthday gift and it was such a fun surprise! It was soft to the touch but foamed up nice once water was added in the shower! And the scent was awesome. My only Gripe is that the kids loved it too...so it got used up quicker than i would have liked.
Allison R.
Rd, NY
I'm so in love with lush! And I love these for my baths! I break off a little piece and use it as a bubble bath- they smell amazing! Great value! Lush is usually a little overpriced, but I think this product is amazing!
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4