BY LUSH #32 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

Harley G.
this is very cute and made my bath look really cool! smells great too! love it
Ariah M.
Belton, TX
It's pure beautiful I love it! I need more please.
& I got it from my sister
Victoria A.
I really like this soap. A little bit goes a long way, and it's fun to use! Each color smells the same, and the whole bar lasts forever. My only complaint is that if a little bit falls in the shower, it leaves a color mark in the tub. It just washes away with water, but still, it could be bothersome to look at if it dries there.
Kat F.
Kent
I don’t often but bath bar but this one I couldn’t resist! Anything rainbow has got me good. It works really well, is lots of fun to play with and is just so cute! One of the best lush products in my opinion. Would recommend to anyone looking to be a bit gayer this holiday season. ;)
Madison F.
Tucson, AZ
Fun bars are amazing for children and adults!! My son received a bar for Christmas, and he loved it during bath time! I even found myself playing with it. Not only does it deliver on fun, but also with the purpose of being a soap. The smell is ver pleasant too!
Patsy S.
I love the colors the scents and they are perfect for the bath and I bought it at lush at the mall of course and it was very gentle and the scent was perfect I love this product and I would definitely buy it again
Chemberly L.
The best multi purpose soap I've ever bought! Such a good amount for the price and it's useful for much things and smells amazing I've only gotten something like this at lush and I have been buying and will continue too
Kat N.
Concord
F.u.n is by far one of my favorite products lush has to offer. Who wouldn't want moldable soap that you can play with and use in the shower !! This stuff smells so good and is so fun to use in the bath. And leaves your skin soft and smooth afterwards
Kristi D.
I often use LUSH bubble bars and this rainbow fun bar allows you to create your own shapes and color combinations. I used the colors separately and found that this did not melt enough in my very hot bath! There were pieces of clay like material at the bottom of the tub which does not happen with the bubble bars. The bubble effect was not as extravagant either. I used this twice and then threw the rest away. For now on I just stick to the pre made bubble bars!
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
I always make sure to pick up a package of FUN for my daughter when I go to LUSH. Her favorite is the rainbow fun. FUN is such a versatile product. It can be a soap, bubble bath, shampoo, or a toy. It's a play-doh like texture so kids can have fun molding it into shapes in the tub. And the best part is a portion of the proceeds goes to benefit children in Japan that have been affected by radiation by funding new playground areas.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?