BY LUSH #20 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Kayleigh B.
These are so fun. I have a few of the Fun Bars from lush and they are so cool!! I love using these in the shower and I think these would be so fun for little kids to use!
Maddy A.
I really like this product a lot. I use it all the time and I hate when I run out of it. It keeps my skin feeling nice and refreshed as well as it smells nice!!
arco💋 C.
Brooklyn
First of all this bar is so pretty and looks so full of life with all its colors. It's almost fun to use it! I love this product it really digs deep and cleans
Laurie L.
My favorite fun! Every color has a different scent, so you can add these to any bath to mix and match! They're super fun to play with and make great bubbles!
Kaylee S.
River Falls, WI
Using this made me feel so happy. Its so entertaining to watch it dissolve, and makes any bath entertaining. My only complaint is that i didn't have more!
Emily C.
Athens, GA
His was the first Lush product I used, and I am absolutely thrilled with it. It made my skin extremely soft and I feel clean and beautiful after using it.
reese m.
South Bend, IN
I love the feel of the bar & the colors it gives off as it gets wet. I also enjoy the smell & look. It automatically makes you happy just by looking at it.
Eliza L.
Brooklyn, NY
Exactly as the name implies, rainbow fun! Feels great and fresh, very uplifting and the colors are vibrant and vivid. Makes any bath super fun and cool.
Shannon S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Made my bath look amazing! Like a rainbow in my tub! Smells amazing didn't feel chalky on my skin. Loves the colors and didn't leave a residue on my tub
Andreina M.
Whenever I'm feeling down I just throw this on the bath and it makes me feel instantly happy and it also has a fantastic smell which I find soothing.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Buckhannon, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?