BY LUSH #17 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

• What is that ? Cause I think is something wired 4 Answers
  • How do you use this product?3 Answers
  • Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better? 4 Answers
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
Bradenton, FL
It's great !! I love how it makes so much bubbles great for kids very affordable to
Mikyla S.
Mikyla S.
Endicott, NY
I love this because it's big so you can use it multiple times!! I would buy again
Harley G.
Harley G.
this is very cute and made my bath look really cool! smells great too! love it
Ariah M.
Ariah M.
Belton, TX
It's pure beautiful I love it! I need more please.
& I got it from my sister
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
I often use LUSH bubble bars and this rainbow fun bar allows you to create your own shapes and color combinations. I used the colors separately and found that this did not melt enough in my very hot bath! There were pieces of clay like material at the bottom of the tub which does not happen with the bubble bars. The bubble effect was not as extravagant either. I used this twice and then threw the rest away. For now on I just stick to the pre made bubble bars!
krista b.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
I always make sure to pick up a package of FUN for my daughter when I go to LUSH. Her favorite is the rainbow fun. FUN is such a versatile product. It can be a soap, bubble bath, shampoo, or a toy. It's a play-doh like texture so kids can have fun molding it into shapes in the tub. And the best part is a portion of the proceeds goes to benefit children in Japan that have been affected by radiation by funding new playground areas.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Castle Rock, CO
I love this bath bar and recommend it to anyone who enjoys a relaxing bath. I break each color into four pieces and use one piece for a bath so the bar lasts me a really long time. It smells so good and makes my skin feel soft, which is great because I suffer with dry skin because I live in a dry climate. I will continue to buy this and I hope they never get rid of it.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Clemson, SC
This lasts a long time and can be used in different ways. It smells really good and makes skin feel soft and gives good bubbles in baths. My only issue with this is that it is difficult to keep up with once wet. You don't use the entire thing in one use, so you have to put it on the corner of the tub in a jar, or in a plastic bag because it becomes a mess
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
Mobile , AL
I recently bought this for my two young daughters and I may be more excited about it than they are! It smells amazing! I've used it as soap and as a bubble bar, but I'm most surprised at how well it performed as a shampoo. It leaves your hair soft and clean. Also as another positive, while not in use, it works as a nice air freshener in the bathroom. LUSH Rainbow Fun Bar
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lanark, IL
This stuff is the greatest. Each color has a different scent which all smell amazing. It has many purposes. You can use it for bubbles, a body/hair wash, or just for fun in the tub. My son loves this stuff. The colors break apart easily so I can extend the uses. I let my son play with it then use it to wash his hair and body. I love that everything is safe and has no harmful chemicals.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Aylin Z.
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Cameron H.
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?