BY LUSH #53 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Rainbow Fun Bar
  • "This stuff is the shit. It helps relax the body I love taking baths and this helps me. It is so gentle on the body. I bought lush by the app. It was so easy and it wasn't expensive. I would deff entry recommend using this " in 17 reviews
sofia s.
San Ramon, CA
I love this product from lush it is colorful and so gorgeous and it makes my skin really really soft dries I have used it for a long time and I am down to the nub I'm about to buy a new one it's just so amazing
caitlin d.
Amelia, OH
I am in absolute love with the Rainbow Fun Bar! It leaves your skin so smooth. I bought mine from my local mall. This lasted me for about a month, that was a great month. Its very gentle it irritates the skin at first but it gets better. I would definitely recommend trying this product!
Brittini R.
Minot, ND
I enjoy this product very much. I bought this product in Salt Lake City in Utah. The pros tend to our way the cons in this product. I would consider this a good product and I highly recommend this to others.
Katie D.
Estacada , Or
I buy these for my five year old. We don't use the entire bar- we pick a color every bath and for the price it ends up being a great deal that way! It's also a great chance to work on our colors :-)
Melissa R.
Tishomingo, OK
I love this! First off, it's a rainbow. Every different color smells different, but all of them are amazing. I get my little nephew to take baths, cause he can use the rainbow bar to get clean.
Mariah R.
Beale afb, CA
Lush is the best thing ever. I use most their products. the bath bombs and face masks are my favorite but i love how fun this bar is. I smells like heaven. Makes your skin super soft and silky.
Hayley S.
Durham, N.C.
I love fun! It's amazing. It's great to play with and you get a good amount for your money. I love to use it as a bubble bath, it works really well as a soap too. It smells like gummy bears. The fact that some of the cost goes towards a worthy charity is also great!
Sebastianna G.
Marysville, CA
I buy this for my little one about twice a month. He becomes so relaxed and ready for bed once the essential oils have kicked in. He loves creating little shapes to use for his bubble bath. The price point is also such a huge plus for how much he enjoys it.
Claire T.
Lorain, OH
This product is so fun and wonderful to use. The rainbow colors just add a whole level of excitement to skincare routines. Another plus is the softness of my skin after using this. Overall, I would definitely recommend this to anyone considering purchasing.
Love this product so much. It is so much fun to use. It lasts very long for me but i use small amounts of this at a time. I got it as a gift and I love it. I likes it so much, I bought another one! I use it about once a week. Would totally recommend to anyone.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Ashton C.
Phoenix, AZ
I have wondered how long these bars last. I considered buying one for my daughter but I want it to be good for more than one bath.