BY LUSH #20 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

selina p.
i loved this product. i found it was really colorful and vibrant. i wish it lasted longer but for its price it had a good amount of uses. i loved how each color had its own creative scent. it was all so pretty i hope lush continues to make good products like this one. definitely recommended!!!
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
My toddler absolutely loves this! Heck, I love it too! It’s so fun to play with during bath time. It smells amazing, and a little goes a long way. I can use one pack of these 6-12 times for my little toddler. Also, it’s not just for bubbles! It works as a body cleanser AND shampoo! Awesome product, lush! Highly recommend, especially for the kiddos!
Mel D.
Manchester
Lushes FUN is literally what it says in the name... fun! I love the idea of it also being a bubble bar, body wash and hair wash! It’s literally everything you need in one puddy bar! And it’s travel friendly for those people who fly a lot! Love the concept of FUN💙
lauren 💋.
Garden City S, NY
I love this because you can mold and shape it into many things. What I love about this is all of the different colors have there own smell which is great so you don’t have to smell one constant smell I definitely this.
Victoria A.
I really like this soap. A little bit goes a long way, and it's fun to use! Each color smells the same, and the whole bar lasts forever. My only complaint is that if a little bit falls in the shower, it leaves a color mark in the tub. It just washes away with water, but still, it could be bothersome to look at if it dries there.
Deborah S.
This is pretty fun. It bubbles up quite a bit, but not as much as regular bubble bath. I really enjoy that it’s basically a soapy playdoh for your bathtub. Lasts quite long as well
Kat F.
Kent
I don’t often but bath bar but this one I couldn’t resist! Anything rainbow has got me good. It works really well, is lots of fun to play with and is just so cute! One of the best lush products in my opinion. Would recommend to anyone looking to be a bit gayer this holiday season. ;)
Nicole F.
Garden City S, NY
I love this fun bar from lush!!! I️t is so much fun to use and I enjoy building little characters out of I️t, I️t also feels great on my skin and leaves I️t supppper smooth after I use I️t!! I highly recommend this product!!
Kat N.
Acton, MA
F.u.n is by far one of my favorite products lush has to offer. Who wouldn't want moldable soap that you can play with and use in the shower !! This stuff smells so good and is so fun to use in the bath. And leaves your skin soft and smooth afterwards
Lindsay H.
I absolutely adore FUN. It is by far one of my favorite products from lush, so why not get it in every color of the rainbow? This stuff has a variety of uses and everyone seriously enjoys using it. I give it to my roommate and he uses it as a shampoo and body wash in the shower. ("It got stuck to my skin at one point and weirded me out!" Lol) I use it as a bubble bath and body wash, as well as a shaving soap. It has a nice amount of slip and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft after shaving, also reducing the amount of ingrown hairs I've gotten since switching. This is a product I would and do recommend to pretty much everyone.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Buckhannon, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?