BY LUSH #60 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Rainbow Fun Bar
  • "This stuff is the shit. It helps relax the body I love taking baths and this helps me. It is so gentle on the body. I bought lush by the app. It was so easy and it wasn't expensive. I would deff entry recommend using this " in 17 reviews
Ashleigh M.
I bought this as a stocking stuffer one year for my boys and they were so excited by this. I love how versatile the Fun products are from Lush. It’s like bath time play doh that can also be used as shampoo, soap, and bubble bath. Each color has its own unique scent which is why I picked the rainbow Fun over some of the other types of Fun. My kiddos loved getting to pick out which color they wanted to use at bath time. It’s also gentle on the skin as Lush keeps its products all natural. It lasted quite a long time too as you only need just a little bit of product. Highly recommend as a gift for children.
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
My toddler absolutely loves this! Heck, I love it too! It’s so fun to play with during bath time. It smells amazing, and a little goes a long way. I can use one pack of these 6-12 times for my little toddler. Also, it’s not just for bubbles! It works as a body cleanser AND shampoo! Awesome product, lush! Highly recommend, especially for the kiddos!
Vivian R.
Albuquerque, NM
These are so fun (hence the name I bet) . I always get them for the kids and they love them. I like they actually give a great lather as well when I do use them for soap and washing. They have gotten pricey for the amount that you get but for an all natural playdoh/cleanser I guess I didn't mind too much when purchasing again lol
Janae U.
Fresno, CA
I love this bar. I got it as a secret Santa gift and it took me the longest time to go through it. Cause I would just use a little bit at a time. Good for some many uses. Can use it as a bubble bath, a shampoo, a body wash. And just pinch off a bit of color. My bf is a color kind of person, he’ll dress in the color of his mood so this was perfect for him and i to share.
selina p.
i loved this product. i found it was really colorful and vibrant. i wish it lasted longer but for its price it had a good amount of uses. i loved how each color had its own creative scent. it was all so pretty i hope lush continues to make good products like this one. definitely recommended!!!
Sharon M.
We got this as a gift for my 3 year old son who didn't like bath time... it was a game changer, he loved picking out which color he'd use and went from not wanting to get his feet in the water to eagerly looking forward to bath time!!!
Aldasia S.
Summerville, SC
Smells amazing! I wish they had the scent in other bath items. It’s very easy to mold and my niece absolutely loves playing with it in the bath tub. I’ve also used it on a loofa and in the shower. Great for kids and adults.
Solimar G.
Harbor city , CA
This is perfect if you want a colored bubble bath, I just hated having to hold the bar under the faucet in order to have bubbles come out, but it’s pretty amazing , I would recommend it to anyone to wants a colorful bubbly bath
Christal W.
Amissville
I love bath bombs all together. these are wonderful. They are beautiful. Lots of different ones to choose from amazingly relaxing. They smell great. I love my mommy time with my lush bath bombs.
lauren đź’‹.
Garden city south , NY
I love this because you can mold and shape it into many things. What I love about this is all of the different colors have there own smell which is great so you don’t have to smell one constant smell I definitely this.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?