BY LUSH

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

LUSH Rainbow Fun Bar
  • "This stuff is the shit. It helps relax the body I love taking baths and this helps me. It is so gentle on the body. I bought lush by the app. It was so easy and it wasn't expensive. I would deff entry recommend using this " in 17 reviews
Kayla J.
Nicholson
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This stuff is amazing , I received the Christmas one “ Festive Friends “ and it has so many colors ! The colors all smell so good and I love how it’s so versatile, you can make a bubble bath with it , lather your skin with it and even wash your hair with it ! What else have you ever found to take care of al your bath tub needs. LUSH Rainbow Fun Bar
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I personally don't love this product for myself, but my kids love love love it it's like a Play-Doh that they can play with in the bathtub but it's also a soap that they can wash their entire body and their hair with so it makes bathtime a little bit more interesting in a little more fun for them! I can't remember which one is that has it in it but one of them has like a relaxing scent so it's really nice to give your kids a bath before bed it helps them relax and when they get out of the tub and getting their pajamas they're usually ready to get in their beds and I don't think any mama is going to complain about that one!! 😂❤❤❤😴😴😴 👣
Vivian R.
albuquerque, NM
These are so fun (hence the name I bet) . I always get them for the kids and they love them. I like they actually give a great lather as well when I do use them for soap and washing. They have gotten pricey for the amount that you get but for an all natural playdoh/cleanser I guess I didn't mind too much when purchasing again lol
Alexa S.
I bought this for my son, but I honestly think I enjoy it more than he does! The scent is absolutely delicious! Neither my son nor myself experienced any skin irritation, and my bathtub is just as white after using it as it was before. Plus, it's high-key fun to play with this stuff.
Esmeralda A.
Anaheim, CA
I love this product not just for me but for my daughter to. It smells so amazing. My daughter absolutely loves it because it fun to play with. I love how is safe for kids and it’s so worth buying it . 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 I Totally recommend this for all you mommy’s
Kaley M.
Parker city , IN
Lush Fun is a super cool idea! It is the consistancy of play dough. But when put in the water it becomes a slimy texture that lathers up into sooo many bubbles! You can use it as bubble bath, shampoo, and body wash for kids. Smells sooo good too!
Natalie K.
I think this is the coolest thing for kids baths. They can mold it like clay, color their bodies/tub, it makes a lot of bubbles and then you can use it wash their hair and body. My daughter loves it and wants to use it all the time in the bath. I love it made from fresh ingredients and they do not test on animals. This is a go to birthday gift for my daughter’s friends.
Victoria A.
I really like this soap. A little bit goes a long way, and it's fun to use! Each color smells the same, and the whole bar lasts forever. My only complaint is that if a little bit falls in the shower, it leaves a color mark in the tub. It just washes away with water, but still, it could be bothersome to look at if it dries there.
Rebekah D.
Tucson, AZ
This is an absolutely amazing product if you’re in a hurry and a shower or if you want to take a bath with a lot of bubbles. It works well for a shower cleanser is well. I would recommend to break it into smaller chunks and to not take the whole item in as the rapper is biodegradable and will wash away in the shower.
Junie L.
San Francisco, CA
Oh my LUSH! I’ve been a huge fan of LUSH since forever and if you’re not a fan yet, you need to try more of their products! It never goes wrong! This fun bar is amazing! The smell is wonderful and lasts in the hair and the body for a while. pricey as you can see but each bar can be broken into 4 parts so it's worth it!
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?
Lauren S.
Lewisburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.