BY LUSH #44 in Bar Soap

Our biggest Fun bar means you can see double (or triple or quadruple) rainbows without waiting for the rain to end. Turn these seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. And to bring a little color to others, 2.5% of the sale from each bar supports projects in Japan providing safe places for kids to play following the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

How to use: To use as soap or shampoo, take a small bit in your hand, hop in the tub and lather up. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small piece under a running tap for mountains of suds.

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides) Brazilian Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis) Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi) Sicilian Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Litsea Cubeba Oil Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) Moroccan Chamomile Oil (Ormenis Mullticaulis) (Moroccan Ormenis Mullticaulis Oil) Chamomile Blue Oil (Matricaria chamomilla) Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) Geraniol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 4 Blue 1 Orange 4 Red 33 Red 27 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
My toddler absolutely loves this! Heck, I love it too! It’s so fun to play with during bath time. It smells amazing, and a little goes a long way. I can use one pack of these 6-12 times for my little toddler. Also, it’s not just for bubbles! It works as a body cleanser AND shampoo! Awesome product, lush! Highly recommend, especially for the kiddos!
Janae U.
Fresno, CA
I love this bar. I got it as a secret Santa gift and it took me the longest time to go through it. Cause I would just use a little bit at a time. Good for some many uses. Can use it as a bubble bath, a shampoo, a body wash. And just pinch off a bit of color. My bf is a color kind of person, he’ll dress in the color of his mood so this was perfect for him and i to share.
selina p.
i loved this product. i found it was really colorful and vibrant. i wish it lasted longer but for its price it had a good amount of uses. i loved how each color had its own creative scent. it was all so pretty i hope lush continues to make good products like this one. definitely recommended!!!
Sharon M.
We got this as a gift for my 3 year old son who didn't like bath time... it was a game changer, he loved picking out which color he'd use and went from not wanting to get his feet in the water to eagerly looking forward to bath time!!!
Christal W.
I love bath bombs all together. these are wonderful. They are beautiful. Lots of different ones to choose from amazingly relaxing. They smell great. I love my mommy time with my lush bath bombs.
lauren đź’‹.
Garden City S, NY
I love this because you can mold and shape it into many things. What I love about this is all of the different colors have there own smell which is great so you don’t have to smell one constant smell I definitely this.
Victoria A.
I really like this soap. A little bit goes a long way, and it's fun to use! Each color smells the same, and the whole bar lasts forever. My only complaint is that if a little bit falls in the shower, it leaves a color mark in the tub. It just washes away with water, but still, it could be bothersome to look at if it dries there.
Deborah S.
This is pretty fun. It bubbles up quite a bit, but not as much as regular bubble bath. I really enjoy that it’s basically a soapy playdoh for your bathtub. Lasts quite long as well
Mel D.
Manchester, CT
Lushes FUN is literally what it says in the name... fun! I love the idea of it also being a bubble bar, body wash and hair wash! It’s literally everything you need in one puddy bar! And it’s travel friendly for those people who fly a lot! Love the concept of FUN💙
dahlia w.
Feels like play doh and smells so amazing! So worth it!!!!! The texture is nice and thick and easy to lather into your skin. I would record to any lush fan or play doh!
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Aylin Z.
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?