BY LUSH #21 in Bath Products

You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather! Turn the seven colors into anything you like, admire your handiwork and then when it's time to clean up, lime and grapefruit oils will help cleanse skin, while fair trade vanilla soothes and softens. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time.

• What is that ? Cause I think is something wired 4 Answers
  • How do you use this product?3 Answers
  • Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better? 4 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This was bought for a two year old for bath time. I used one circle of color for each bath. It sudsed up well so I had more than enough to wash his hair and body. Unfortunately it dried my sons baby hair out and made it feel like straw so I had to quit using it for that. He also has very sensitive skin and light eczema and it broke him out. I had to stop using it as body wash and even bubbles. Trying to squish it into shapes didn't work too well as it was crumbly at first despite packaging them separately in shrink wrap. Then when wet it just disappeared super quickly and made a big bath time mess. You couldn't have it on the side of the tub either because it just slid around. If it fell in the water the entire thing was gone in five minutes. Maybe for an older kid with no skin issues and super oily hair this might work but for mine it was a severe miss.
Casey F.
Casey F.
I got this for my kiddos bath time to try to make it more fun for them. It definitly brought bubbles to the bath but I felt like we had to put quite a bit in to get a decent amount of bubbles. The colors were okay, we couldnt get just one color so there was always a mix which made the water turn weird colors. (It wasnt pretty colors like I thought it would be) It did smell very good, my kids wanted to eat it! Overall, it was okay. I wouldnt run to the store to purchase it again. If I purchased it again, it would be simply for my kids to have fun with in the bath by picking their colors and using bits and pieces of it as clay to mold creations while in the tub.
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
Saint Louis, MO
I adore FUN. I received a package of this for my birthday and have been using one color at a time. I use this as a soap in my shower about 5 times a week and I'm still only 4 colors in! I also use it for bubble baths and I love it! It creates the best bubbles and smells amazing. I love how all the different colors have different scents. I would definitely buy this again even though I have two unopened packages of Christmas FUN right now. :)
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I absolutely love Lush Fun Bars! I buy them for my daughter whenever I shop at Lush (which isn't potent enough bexuse the closest one is 6 hrs away). Thankfully that's about to change because they are finally opening a location near me in January! Anywhoo, the rainbow fun bar is by far our favorite. Each color has a different scent and it's so bright! We use it for bubble bath, creating and then washing her hair and body. Love love love!
Greta B.
Greta B.
I love anything and everything by LUSH! Obsessed. I tried a few of these fun bars and I like them. I usually do some sort of bath bomb but these are nice to mix it up from time to time. They are fun to play with- get very slimy in the tub before dissolving. And they turn the water the color of the bar. A little pricy but you can break them apart in pieces and just use the red chunk then next time just the orange chunk. Recommend!
Kari M.
Kari M.
I have recently been getting into bath bombs and bubble bars and all different bath products. I got this and share it with my stepdaugher. It gives a great scent along with bubbles! I have used it also to shave with or just as a soap because it makes my skin feel so soft. I would recommend this to children and adults! It is a win win for everyone and it is natural!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
My daughter loves these!!!!!!You won't have to wait for the rain to end to see rainbows. Hop in the tub with this Fun and make your own - no matter what the weather. It's a 4-in-1 bubbler that's sure to make bathtime a fun time and 100% vegan. It bubbles and you can mould it into your masterpiece. Did I mention it's soap and shampoo? Amazing
aubrie w.
aubrie w.
Saint Cloud, FL
I LOVE LUSH FUN BARS THIS ONE WAS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! i absolutely personally loved this fun bar . it is great for young kids and for adults if you just want something fun for in the bath tub! i bought mine online and it came fairly quick i would definitely buy it again and i highly recommend this product to anyone that is interested
Sami K.
Sami K.
Rockville, MD
These bars are the best! I got mine a couple weeks ago since I thought it would be fun, and it most defiantly was! I love making rainbows with it and putting them in a container and pulling out to use them. Although $10 might seem like a lit, it really isn't with the amount you get. Will totally buy one of those bars again.
Taryn L.
Taryn L.
Hagerstown, MD
I love this product! It works great in the bath and the myriad of colors can make anyone feel happier in an instant! I have ZERO complaints on this product! It's on of my favorite things to splurge on and it makes a great gift for a friend! I would highly recommend this for anyone with a bubbly personality!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
What is this!?! Safe for kids!?
Aylin Z.
Aylin Z.
Durham
What is that ? Cause I think is something wired
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Fun bar vs. bath bombs? Which is better?
Cameron H.
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how many uses come from this? it seems really big i'm just wondering between 2-4
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
How do you use this product?