BY LUSH #22 in Leave-In Conditioner

Enjoy some of our smooth R & B hair stylings to control your frizzy, flyaway hair. An instant best-seller, our easy-to-use “hair finisher” uses softening ingredients of organic avocado butter, oatmeal, olive oil, extra virgin coconut oil, jojoba oil and candelilla wax because they are extremely effective for conditioning the hair and scalp. Three of our UK shop managers came up with R & B to revive and balance their wayward follicles. It works well with African American or curly hair because it conditions with a lot of moisture. And once you smell the seductive orange blossom and jasmine fragrance, your hair will truly get its groove back.

Taylor K.
Taylor K.
San Marcos, TX
This is the best hair product I have ever purchased!!!! I say this because after using it everyday for a few weeks I noticed my dry, color damaged, course, curly, frizzy, split ended hair was actually growing! My curls where more defined and my hair was thicker! Which makes the price tag WORTH IT! And honestly a little bit does go a long way! Too much in even my dry hair would make it feel greasy so even the small pot would last me about 3 months; after buying 3 small pots I decided to buy the larger size because it was just worth it! I bought it in store at lush which is about a 30 minute drive but the store is always a nice visit because the employees are cheerful and I always leave smelling just as nice as the store does :) oh I almost forgot to mention that this product is made with natural ingredients which is the best part!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Dallas , TX
R&B is a game changer. I have naturally curly hair (loose coils), texture is baby fine, and cut in an asymmetrical mid-length bob. This is the first hair product I've ever used that actually defines my curls. I usually use it as a combo leave-in conditioner and styling product (applied lightly). If I'm in a hurry I'll just shampoo and then apply R&B more generously.
I let my hair air dry because it works for me and also I lost my hairdryer a year ago.

I've tried every serum, gel, leave-in, brand, you name it with varying okayish to mediocre results. First time I used R&B I couldn't believe it. I won't use anything else now.

Bonus: it smells SO GOOD! It's a jasmine fragrance. A few weeks ago I stopped at the store to get a soda on way to work and the dude who rang me up asked if I had on Lush products. Ha! 10/10 recommended
Rosangela R.
Rosangela R.
This stuff really reconditions dry and damaged hair. It lasts a long time because a little goes a long way. It works better if you leave it in for the longest time possible so that it really absorbs into your roots. I really love that Lush stuff is organic and handmade. The label that says who made it and lists the ingredients makes me feel like I can take care of my body with products that are not harmful to myself or the environment. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of its smell and its texture. It feels and smells like lard or butter. While this stuff works, initially you think it's going to leave your hair greasy. And the smell takes some getting used to, especially because it stays in your hair for awhile.
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
Olmsted Twp, OH
My daughter has very thin hair that tangles so easily. Bath time has always been a struggle because combing her hair out was just the worst. No dangler on earth could tame her hair. I got this as a sample and decided to give it a try on her - Life changing! Just a tiny dab applied to her hair conditions it so the comb just brushed right through - no more battles at bath time! One con is that since her hair is so thin, if I use too much it can appear to look greasy - but who doesn't love a product that will last longer because you don't have to use that much at a time! The smell is something else! I apply to the ends of my hair after every wash - love love love this product.
Laura B.
Laura B.
i love this stuff. it adds so much body to fine hair and smells amazing! it also aids in frizz prevention! if you are a fan of jasmine scents, you'll love this. while the fragrance is a major plus for me, the best thing about this hair lotion is how it seems to work well on all hair types. i have fine, wavy hair and many hair leave-in treatments leave my hair heavy and greasy, not this one! and you don't need to use a lot of the product to see the results. i prefer to let my hair air dry when using this, i've honestly never used heat when styling with this, but i imagine the effects are just as good. this is one of my all time favorite Lush products. highly recommended!
Ericka V.
Ericka V.
Bridgeport , CT
To give you an idea, I have very thick, curly, frizzy, dry hair and this product is a holy grail for me. A little goes a long way in my hair even as damaged as it is and it smells wonderful, I've never had so many people tell me my hair smells so good since I've been using this. I use this in conjunction with an argan Oil and leave in conditioner and my curls have never looked better. Before this I either always wore my hair up or straightened it if I wanted to wear it down because my curls looked so ratty to me (for lack of a better word). I recommend this to anyone that has damaged frizzy hair!!
Melody R.
Melody R.
Grayson, GA
This is my go-to for my thick, unruly curls! I'm one of those people with thick, curly hair that's fine, so too much weight in a product weighs it down and makes it frizz, while too little makes it puff up and fly free! Lush R&B is a lifesaver! I can apply a dime-sized amount to wet hair, then finish off any flyaways with a quick touch up after drying. It makes my hair soft and manageable, and smells fantastic! I've got my hairdresser (who has access to tons of salon products) addicted, and my daughter just picked up her first tub at Lush last week. Try it out! You won't be sorry.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Everett, WA
This is one of my favorite products from Lush. I'm a hairstylist and do a lot of fun things with my hair. My ends tend to get a little sad every now and then. I love this because its thick and creamy, smells good, a little goes a long way, and works. You can use it for wet or dry hair. I typically like to use it on my ends when my hair is dry. Its perfect for frizzy haired girls and for damage. The ingredients are top notch-great nourishing oils. The only reason i gave it 4 stars is because the scent can be really over powering. But i like scent of jasmine so its alright.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Toledo, OH
Honestly the only product I seem to use anymore. Its ultra light, smells like heaven, doesn't grease up my locks (don't overdo it people, less it more) and lasts a couple days per use at a time. Curly, straight, wavy, doesn't even matter. It feels rich on your fingertips and there's so many ways you can use it. Use a bit before you blow dry (or air dry), run it over ironed hair to tame those awful little hairs that stick out of the sides of your head... My boyfriend even uses this on our date nights when he wants a more put together look (even though he denies it hehe).
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
This is the greatest smelling product I have ever used in my entire life! They say it's made with orange and jasmine, but it almost smells like tropical plumeria. It's absolutely gorgeous. I have naturally curly, dry hair, and R&B does a stellar job of adding all the moisture I need. You only need a little though, if you feel like this weighs your hair down or makes it too greasy, you're using too much. I would also advise mixing a tiny bit of frizz serum in with this when you run it through your damp hair. You get all the benefits of the product, plus no frizz.
Janet b.
Janet b.
Portsmouth, VA
Does it leave a oily residue in your hair?
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Is this product only for curly hair?
Lexie D.
Lexie D.
Is this worth the money
Haley A.
Haley A.
Is this good for curly hair?
Selina U.
Selina U.
Kissimmee, FL
I have thick curly and afro frizzy middle eastern hair. Will this work for me?