BY LUSH #1 in Hair Cream

Enjoy some of our smooth R & B hair stylings to control your frizzy, flyaway hair. An instant best-seller, our easy-to-use “hair finisher” uses softening ingredients of organic avocado butter, oatmeal, olive oil, extra virgin coconut oil, jojoba oil and candelilla wax because they are extremely effective for conditioning the hair and scalp. Three of our UK shop managers came up with R & B to revive and balance their wayward follicles. It works well with African American or curly hair because it conditions with a lot of moisture. And once you smell the seductive orange blossom and jasmine fragrance, your hair will truly get its groove back.

How to use: Rub between your fingers and scrunch and smooth it into freshly washed hair as often as you like.

ingredients

Toothed Wrack Seaweed Infusion (Fucus serratus) Glycerine Organic Avocado Butter (Persea gratissima) (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil) Fair For Life Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Glycerl Stearate & Peg - 100 Stearate (Globe Amaranth (Gomphrena globosa)) Fragrance Cetearyl Alcohol Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) Cold Pressed Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) (Cold Pressed Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis)) Bay Oil (Pimenta racemosa) Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Aurantium amara) (Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange) Flower Water) Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum) Cupuaçu Butter (Theobroma grandiflorum) Phenoxyethanol Benzyl Alcohol Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera) *Benzyl Salicylate *Eugenol *Geraniol *Isoeugenol *Benzyl Benzoate *Farnesol *Limonene *Linalool Lilial *Occurs naturally in essential oils

emily w.
Mount Clemens, MI
My hair is thick, fine, color treated, wavy/curly, poofy, generally unmanageable. I typically would use something super hydrating to cleanse and condition, and numerous products after I washed it to TRY to tame the frizz. I don’t blow dry it as it gets horrible frizzy OR is poofy when I round brush it. Never works for me. I was using EVO smoothing treatment which I thought was amazing, until I tried R&B. I use a pea size amount on each half of my hair, opposed to a quarter size amount of the other stuff, and it air dries beautifully and is SO soft. I would go a week without washing my hair because I would dread having to deal with the poofiness. It smells like jasmine, which I love, takes such a small amount of product and is just a miracle for me. My mom also uses it for her very fine, more thin CURLY hair and absolutely loves it where most things weigh her hair down. So so versatile! #beachwaves
Aviva N.
CAN'T RECOMMEND THIS ENOUGH. A swipe of this on my damaged ends helped ease the stress of transitioning from red to blonde. It blends really well with oils and I think the scent is to die for. It's got a strong jasmine perfume that lasts and compliments the natural oils of my hair beautifully. Yes, it is expensive, but if you use it sparingly, a jar will last. I purchase a $25 pot about once every 3 months and I use it almost daily on my ends. Go get a sample and fall in love!
Laura I.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this stuff. It's not cheap, but it lasts forever (I bought a pot almost a year ago and it's still 2/3 full with near-daily use.) It smells sooo nice (I originally found out about it from a friend who smelled amazing and I asked what her perfume was. No perfume, just this stuff!), and, most amazing, the smell doesn't give me migraines, which almost all fragrances do. I don't know how well it works, exactly -- my hair seems pretty soft, but I haven't noticed a *huge* difference, but I still like the feel when I put it on and think it's helps with texture and anti-frizz.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
This is probably my favorite hair care product Lush has and makes, it works wonders for my hair! It always leaves it super conditioned and soft, and it makes it way easier for me to brush my hair out. My hair feels smooth, and has a nice shine to it once it’s all done and dried. I’ve bought several pots of this, and a little goes a long way- it’s definitely worth the splurge!
Sarah M.
Simi Valley
R & B Hair Moisturizer from Lush is one of my favorite go to hair products. It smells absolutely amazing and really does do a fantastic job at moisturizing the hair! It is a little bit thick, so I either use it at night, or make sure to not go up to the roots. I noticed my hair had started thinning a little bit, so I started lathering this into my hair and then braiding it to seal in the moisture.. in just a couple of weeks I noticed my hair to be thickening up!
Sabbeth G.
Miami Beach, FL
Easily one of the best products lush has to offer. Do yourself a favor and invest in the larger container because you will most likely be using a lot of this stuff. This product works on any type of hair but it is especially beneficial for curly hair. Its best known for locking in moisture. I recommend this to all of my friends.
Taylor D.
Aurora, IL
I have 2A hair which means I have loose "s" shaped waves and my hair is thin to medium. I like any product that can enhance my waves but usually it's either a product that will be to drying on my hair causing it to look frizzy and dry, or to heavy which weighs it down. This R&B cream has been my holy grail hair styler for around five years now! I always let my hair air dry, all I do is after I wash it let it dry up so it's slightly damp, I take the smallest amount of R&B on my fingertips, rub them together to warm it up and run it through the ends, then whatever residue is on my hands I slightly run through the roots to control baby hair frizz. I think R&B would be perfect for any wavy/curly hair type. It also smells amazing, I always get complements on how my hair smells!
Mariah D.
I absolutely love this product. My hair is wavy and when I'm having a day where my hair is frizzy and dry I use a little throughout my hair, and it makes it look so much better. The only complaint I have is that it makes my hair greasy if I use too much of it but if you wash your hair daily then it's not an issue. Also the smell is so good and lasts for a long time too.
April M.
This smells so good and always feels nice to put on the tips of my hair- especially in the summer when they get a little dry from the sun and need hydration.  A dime size goes a long way.  Using too much can leave a little residue in your hair.  This product is satisfying.
Katherine G.
Orlando
My hair is curly and crazy. Dry in the winter and frizzy in the summer but I started using this moisturizer after the shower and it is beautiful curls, more manageable and I get compliments all the time! Love it! Can’t live without it now.
Janet b.
Portsmouth, VA
Does it leave a oily residue in your hair?
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Is this product only for curly hair?
Lexie D.
Is this worth the money
Haley A.
Is this good for curly hair?
Hannah S.
Is this good for dry hair/ dry scalp?