BY LUSH

Enjoy some of our smooth R & B hair stylings to control your frizzy, flyaway hair. An instant best-seller, our easy-to-use “hair finisher” uses softening ingredients of organic avocado butter, oatmeal, olive oil, extra virgin coconut oil, jojoba oil and candelilla wax because they are extremely effective for conditioning the hair and scalp. Three of our UK shop managers came up with R & B to revive and balance their wayward follicles. It works well with African American or curly hair because it conditions with a lot of moisture. And once you smell the seductive orange blossom and jasmine fragrance, your hair will truly get its groove back.

How to use: Rub between your fingers and scrunch and smooth it into freshly washed hair as often as you like.

ingredients

Toothed Wrack Seaweed Infusion (Fucus serratus) Glycerine Organic Avocado Butter (Persea gratissima) (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil) Fair For Life Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Glycerl Stearate & Peg - 100 Stearate (Globe Amaranth (Gomphrena globosa)) Fragrance Cetearyl Alcohol Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) Cold Pressed Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) (Cold Pressed Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis)) Bay Oil (Pimenta racemosa) Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Aurantium amara) (Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange) Flower Water) Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum) Cupuaçu Butter (Theobroma grandiflorum) Phenoxyethanol Benzyl Alcohol Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera) *Benzyl Salicylate *Eugenol *Geraniol *Isoeugenol *Benzyl Benzoate *Farnesol *Limonene *Linalool Lilial *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Nate C.
Been using this cream for the past couple of years and probably will keep using it for as long as they make it! I have very thick and curly hair so I put it on with my hair still damp so as to keep the curls nice and avoid the whole frizzy/puffy head. It leaves my hair shiny and protected against harsh weather as well. Everywhere I go people compliment me on my cologne but little do they know it’s the cream they’re smelling 😉
Lauren S.
Nashville
I love this product. I have very fine, naturally curly hair, and I will use this to help prevent frizz and define my curls. I use a tiny amount on wet hair, and scrunch as my hair air dries. My curls come out soft, defined, bouncy, and shiny. A little goes a loooong way, so you get a lot of bang for your buck.
emily w.
My hair is thick, fine, color treated, wavy/curly, poofy, generally unmanageable. I typically would use something super hydrating to cleanse and condition, and numerous products after I washed it to TRY to tame the frizz. I don’t blow dry it as it gets horrible frizzy OR is poofy when I round brush it. Never works for me. I was using EVO smoothing treatment which I thought was amazing, until I tried R&B. I use a pea size amount on each half of my hair, opposed to a quarter size amount of the other stuff, and it air dries beautifully and is SO soft. I would go a week without washing my hair because I would dread having to deal with the poofiness. It smells like jasmine, which I love, takes such a small amount of product and is just a miracle for me. My mom also uses it for her very fine, more thin CURLY hair and absolutely loves it where most things weigh her hair down. So so versatile! #beachwaves
Aviva N.
CAN'T RECOMMEND THIS ENOUGH. A swipe of this on my damaged ends helped ease the stress of transitioning from red to blonde. It blends really well with oils and I think the scent is to die for. It's got a strong jasmine perfume that lasts and compliments the natural oils of my hair beautifully. Yes, it is expensive, but if you use it sparingly, a jar will last. I purchase a $25 pot about once every 3 months and I use it almost daily on my ends. Go get a sample and fall in love!
Jenn M.
West Chester, PA
Being known as a store for bath and body products, Lush's haircare section is a hidden gem. It's my favorite section, and this...this is a golden jewel. R&B Hair Moisturizer is my absolute, die-hard product. I have fine, thin hair, but a lot of it, and I color my hair - I have to wash frequently to keep my hair from getting super greasy, and I get a LOT of frayed ends and frizz. This is the only leave-in I use. A pea sized amount, I rub in my hands, and I start at my ends, running through, then I work my way to my ears, and finally I use what's left just barely at my roots, for the little flyaways. It doesn't make me greasy or icky, and it has a lovely, barely-there earthy scent that isn't overpowering at all. Best of all, it can be customized for your hair - if you have curly hair, use more and let your hair air dry for soft, bouncy curls! For fine hair like mine, use sparingly on the areas that just need some TLC and then dry it as you wish for extra softness and shine! I use it every time I shower, and yes, I scrape the tub clean eventually!
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
This is probably my favorite hair care product Lush has and makes, it works wonders for my hair! It always leaves it super conditioned and soft, and it makes it way easier for me to brush my hair out. My hair feels smooth, and has a nice shine to it once it’s all done and dried. I’ve bought several pots of this, and a little goes a long way- it’s definitely worth the splurge!
Sarah M.
Simi Valley
R & B Hair Moisturizer from Lush is one of my favorite go to hair products. It smells absolutely amazing and really does do a fantastic job at moisturizing the hair! It is a little bit thick, so I either use it at night, or make sure to not go up to the roots. I noticed my hair had started thinning a little bit, so I started lathering this into my hair and then braiding it to seal in the moisture.. in just a couple of weeks I noticed my hair to be thickening up!
Antoinette A.
Yucaipa
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Great. For my own hair, less is more. Only a pinch needed so my container has lasted SO LONG! The smell is fabulous. Better applied at the ends first then up towards the roots.
Ashley P.
lowell,ma
This moisturizer for your hair smells really great I use it for my hair because my hair is really dry and kind of a doll it does give it a good shiny is it on dry or wet hair
Ali D.
Alsip
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
My hair currently is bleached and this has done wonders to it. My hair is naturally frizzy due to it being curly but after bleaching it became worse. This product helped control my frizz and made my hair healthier and smoother. If you are a little sensitive to strong smells be careful cause my mom hates the smell of this when I walk by. She says is smell like DBT but the scent doesn’t bother me.
Janet b.
Portsmouth, VA
Does it leave a oily residue in your hair?
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Is this product only for curly hair?
Lexie D.
Is this worth the money
Haley A.
Is this good for curly hair?
Hannah S.
Is this good for dry hair/ dry scalp?