BY LUSH

Enjoy some of our smooth R & B hair stylings to control your frizzy, flyaway hair. An instant best-seller, our easy-to-use “hair finisher” uses softening ingredients of organic avocado butter, oatmeal, olive oil, extra virgin coconut oil, jojoba oil and candelilla wax because they are extremely effective for conditioning the hair and scalp. Three of our UK shop managers came up with R & B to revive and balance their wayward follicles. It works well with African American or curly hair because it conditions with a lot of moisture. And once you smell the seductive orange blossom and jasmine fragrance, your hair will truly get its groove back.

How to use: Rub between your fingers and scrunch and smooth it into freshly washed hair as often as you like.

ingredients

Toothed Wrack Seaweed Infusion (Fucus serratus) Glycerine Organic Avocado Butter (Persea gratissima) (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil) Fair For Life Olive Oil (Olea europaea) Glycerl Stearate & Peg - 100 Stearate (Globe Amaranth (Gomphrena globosa)) Fragrance Cetearyl Alcohol Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) Cold Pressed Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) (Cold Pressed Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis)) Bay Oil (Pimenta racemosa) Orange Flower Absolute (Citrus Aurantium amara) (Citrus Aurantium Amara (Orange) Flower Water) Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum) Cupuaçu Butter (Theobroma grandiflorum) Phenoxyethanol Benzyl Alcohol Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia cerifera) *Benzyl Salicylate *Eugenol *Geraniol *Isoeugenol *Benzyl Benzoate *Farnesol *Limonene *Linalool Lilial *Occurs naturally in essential oils

emily w.
My hair is thick, fine, color treated, wavy/curly, poofy, generally unmanageable. I typically would use something super hydrating to cleanse and condition, and numerous products after I washed it to TRY to tame the frizz. I don’t blow dry it as it gets horrible frizzy OR is poofy when I round brush it. Never works for me. I was using EVO smoothing treatment which I thought was amazing, until I tried R&B. I use a pea size amount on each half of my hair, opposed to a quarter size amount of the other stuff, and it air dries beautifully and is SO soft. I would go a week without washing my hair because I would dread having to deal with the poofiness. It smells like jasmine, which I love, takes such a small amount of product and is just a miracle for me. My mom also uses it for her very fine, more thin CURLY hair and absolutely loves it where most things weigh her hair down. So so versatile! #beachwaves
Sarah S.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
Fantastic. This is my first hair product from Lush and it was well worth the money. You don't have to use hardly any at all to get results so it really lasts a good amount of time. My hair has never looked or smelled better. I can smell it all day. 80% of the reason I bought this was for the smell but honestly it's really improved the quality of my curls. I have he cutest little ringlets now and my hair is so healthy. I'm completely obsessed. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone with dry, curly or coarse hair. It also doesn't make my hair look or feel oily and it doesn't leave any weird residue. As thick and rich as it is, it doesn't weigh your hair down at all.
Aviva N.
CAN'T RECOMMEND THIS ENOUGH. A swipe of this on my damaged ends helped ease the stress of transitioning from red to blonde. It blends really well with oils and I think the scent is to die for. It's got a strong jasmine perfume that lasts and compliments the natural oils of my hair beautifully. Yes, it is expensive, but if you use it sparingly, a jar will last. I purchase a $25 pot about once every 3 months and I use it almost daily on my ends. Go get a sample and fall in love!
Jenn M.
West Chester
Being known as a store for bath and body products, Lush's haircare section is a hidden gem. It's my favorite section, and this...this is a golden jewel. R&B Hair Moisturizer is my absolute, die-hard product. I have fine, thin hair, but a lot of it, and I color my hair - I have to wash frequently to keep my hair from getting super greasy, and I get a LOT of frayed ends and frizz. This is the only leave-in I use. A pea sized amount, I rub in my hands, and I start at my ends, running through, then I work my way to my ears, and finally I use what's left just barely at my roots, for the little flyaways. It doesn't make me greasy or icky, and it has a lovely, barely-there earthy scent that isn't overpowering at all. Best of all, it can be customized for your hair - if you have curly hair, use more and let your hair air dry for soft, bouncy curls! For fine hair like mine, use sparingly on the areas that just need some TLC and then dry it as you wish for extra softness and shine! I use it every time I shower, and yes, I scrape the tub clean eventually!
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
This is probably my favorite hair care product Lush has and makes, it works wonders for my hair! It always leaves it super conditioned and soft, and it makes it way easier for me to brush my hair out. My hair feels smooth, and has a nice shine to it once it’s all done and dried. I’ve bought several pots of this, and a little goes a long way- it’s definitely worth the splurge!
Sarah M.
Simi Valley
R & B Hair Moisturizer from Lush is one of my favorite go to hair products. It smells absolutely amazing and really does do a fantastic job at moisturizing the hair! It is a little bit thick, so I either use it at night, or make sure to not go up to the roots. I noticed my hair had started thinning a little bit, so I started lathering this into my hair and then braiding it to seal in the moisture.. in just a couple of weeks I noticed my hair to be thickening up!
Ali D.
Alsip
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
My hair currently is bleached and this has done wonders to it. My hair is naturally frizzy due to it being curly but after bleaching it became worse. This product helped control my frizz and made my hair healthier and smoother. If you are a little sensitive to strong smells be careful cause my mom hates the smell of this when I walk by. She says is smell like DBT but the scent doesn’t bother me.
Sabbeth G.
Miami Beach, FL
Easily one of the best products lush has to offer. Do yourself a favor and invest in the larger container because you will most likely be using a lot of this stuff. This product works on any type of hair but it is especially beneficial for curly hair. Its best known for locking in moisture. I recommend this to all of my friends.
Julia F.
This is my favorite Lush hair product. I have high porosity 2b/c hair. My hair absolutely loves this product. I use a little less than a silver dollar amount, and smooth it into my curls. It smells amazing along with keeping my hair healthy, and moisturized. It’s a staple in my hair care routine. I’d highly recommend this hair moisturizer.
April M.
This smells so good and always feels nice to put on the tips of my hair- especially in the summer when they get a little dry from the sun and need hydration.  A dime size goes a long way.  Using too much can leave a little residue in your hair.  This product is satisfying.
Janet b.
Portsmouth, VA
Does it leave a oily residue in your hair?
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Is this product only for curly hair?
Lexie D.
Is this worth the money
Haley A.
Is this good for curly hair?
Hannah S.
Is this good for dry hair/ dry scalp?