BY LUSH

Get cozy with our limited edition Valentine's Day shower cream! Just like its namesake, this pretty pink sudser has everything you've been dreaming of: an intoxicating fruity perfume, skin-softening oils and a gentle touch. Get in a lather and luxuriate in the indulgent blend of fresh pomegranate juice, sweet vanilla pod infusion and fair trade organic cocoa butter. You'll emerge with royally soft, beautifully moisturized skin— it's almost too good to be true!

How to use: Don't know how? We suggest finding someone you really like and inviting them to demonstrate.

• What season do they sell this?2 Answers
  • How good is this for sensitive skin? I have had a lot of ...4 Answers
  • Is this similar to Snow Fairy ? I love sweet fruity scent...1 Answers
LUSH Prince Charming Shower Cream
  • "I love this stuff! It is super moisturizing and has the most amazing smell. It is decently priced and doesn't last long. I would recommend to those who want extra moisture! " in 38 reviews
Katie K.
Lakewood, OH
I was shocked how long this shower cream lasted me - a little over one year! You don't need much and it lathers up super nicely. A little goes a long way with this product. The scent is AMAZING - I can't even describe it, and to be completely honest, the color looks cute on your shower shelf. It's moisturizing and one of my favorite Lush products!
Teresa E.
Havertown, PA
The prince charming shower cream was one of my favorites, the pink color was super fun. The scent was sweet and rich and delicious and the texture of the cream was amazing. really good for hydrating and a luxurious experience. If this ever comes back give it a shot if you like sweet scents.
Sara W.
Oak Harbor, WA
I got this in Comforter scent and if I had not paid so much for it, I would have thrown it out. The soap isn’t harsh and was nice on my skin, but the smell of the Comforter definitely has to grow on you. Will not purchase without smelling a Lush soap again.
emily p.
Pittsburgh, PA
MY FAVORITE! This stuff smells like candy. I got it as a sample in a gift set and I couldn’t wait to purchase the full size product. It’s sweet, clean and long-lasting.
Jess R.
Troy
This scent took a long time to grow on me, but my girlfriend loves it. It is a very musky scent, only slightly sweet-smelling. I do not get the vanilla and pomegranate scent that is described but it is a pleasant scent overall.
Lauren R.
Fresno , CA
The lush shower gels and shower creams are amazing they leave me so soft and I absolutely love them! Snow fairy is an amazing scent for the holidays! You’ll love this item and repurchase over and over again
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This shower cream is definitely expensive like any lush product. I spent about $20 on this 16.9 oz bottle and you can see the size compared to my hand. Obviously like with anything the more you buy the more you save in terms of the amount. It's like every lush shower cream I have tried. It lathers up a lot with nice creamy bubbles with only little product needed to do that. The scent lasts on me for a long time. It makes me feel clean without feeling dry and itchy. The color is very pretty. It's a thicker cream by just a tad than the yuzu and cocoa which is my go to but not by much. It's barely noticeable. Now I bought this online. Had I smelled it in store I would have passed it up. I still haven't used it more than once because the smell is just not to my liking. It has a slight sweet smell with an overpowering citrus type grapefruit smell. I'm not taking stars away for the scent because that's a personal thing that will vary but I personally don't like it.
Jean W.
Nashville, TN
My boyfriend got me this shower cream for Valentine's Day and I absolutely love it! The pomegranate scent is super refreshing. It's somewhat pricey, but really worth it!
Caroline P.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
First of all, this is a limited edition product that only comes out at the moment around Valentines day, so it may not be available. That being said, the pomegranate and vanilla scent is absolutely divine! It actually suds up pink, which I find to be really fun, and doesn't leave an obnoxious amount of scent on the skin, just leaving you smelling clean. It also helps that the brand is so natural and environmentally friendly to leave a positive feeling about using their products!
Mikaelah N.
Rochester
LUSH Prince Charming Shower Cream is a limited edition item that's available around Valentine's Day. Its scent is marshmallow, vanilla, and pomegranate. It's very sweet, without being TOO sweet smelling at the same time. Because it's a cream, it's slightly thicker and more luxurious feeling than their standard shower gels. I always grab a mini bottle for myself, which lasts me close to a month.
Mari D.
Fayetteville, NC
How good is this for sensitive skin? I have had a lot of lush's soap be hit and misses for me but never tried their shower creams.
Isabelle M.
I've been wanting to try some of Lush's shower gels/creams. Are these super perfumey? And has anyone with sensitive skin had a problem with it making their skin break out in a rash or make it itchy?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
What season do they sell this?
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
I love for my body washes to have fruity or flowery scents. Is this a good body wash? Is the pomegranate scent noticeable throughout the day?
Danielle C.
I'm trying to scout for valentine's lush products and was wondering if it's a great buy?