LUSH Pink Peppermint Foot Cream

Put your feet up and treat them fairly with our pinkest, perkiest, and mintiest foot lotion. Our restorative cream for feet is made with mega moisturizing organic Fair Trade cocoa butter. An added double dose of revitalizing spearmint and peppermint makes sore feet feel cool and helps to relieve aches and pains after being stuck in shoes. Plus, we’ve added soothing arnica and marigold herbs to take away the weariness and get your feet ready for another run in the rat race. Treat your feet fairly and slather on generously at the end of a long day.

How to use: Smooth over clean dry feet. For extra moisturizing, apply extra lotion to feet, wrap in plastic and keep on for an hour. Or, try applying at night and covering with clean cotton socks.

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Arnica Infusion (Arnica Montana) Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Glycerine Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Triethanolamine Spearmint Oil (Mentha spicata) Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta) Lanolin Cetearyl Alcohol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 33 Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oil

Is this more of like a candycane type of scent or like toothpaste? Plus is the pink colour just Is this more of like a candycane type of scent or like toothpaste? Plus is the pink colour just for looks or is it coloured pink for added fragrance??
Does this cream feel greasy?
Was it any good?
Start your review of LUSH Pink Peppermint Foot Cream!
Jessica  D.
Webster Grvs, MO
LUSH Pink Peppermint Foot Cream uploaded by Jessica  D.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
This is a good foot cream but not my favorite. It has a delightful peppermint scent and it’s infused with arnica to soothe sore, achy feet. It did make my feet feel softer in the morning. As with all LUSH products, it’s cruelty free. I just really don’t like how watery it is. LUSH Pink Peppermint Foot Cream #followforfollow #beautyhaul
Kayley B.
Irvine, CA
LUSH Pink Peppermint Foot Cream uploaded by Kayley B.
This foot lotion smells good and is already getting me in the Christmas vibes in October! I don’t think it is a holy grail product but I enjoy it and would buy it again. I have very dry feet and heels that get very dry, especially my heels and I wear flip flops daily. So what I do before bed is rub this into my feet (or have my husband do it) and then get the LUSH Repeat Orange Foot Balm and rub that on top of it into my heels only and then place socks on them and let them marinate over night! Did that a few times a week and my feet look and feel so much better.
Megan L.
Newport, MI
I like it but not my favorite. Smell is good. Helps with muscle soreness in feet ect but is not good for most hydrating .
Rosemary D.
Eugene, OR
After gaining some stuck-indoors weight, I've been trying to get out and walk a lot more often. Like, A LOT more often. My feet just don't appreciate my new found desire for exercise, and by the time I get home, I'm tiptoeing in a limp around the house. This foot cream is phenomenal. The soft peppermint scent, the non-greasy hydration.. absolutely perfect. I would recommend putting it on when you plan to keep those feet in place for a bit, because while not greasy, its definitely thick and best enjoyed when you get a chance to kick them up and enjoy the minty tingle. A worthwhile toe treat!
lea S.
Columbus, GA
I love the texture and the scent! It’s a rich formula that leaves your feet soft and hydrated. I use it before I go to bed every night and my feet are still soft and hydrated in the morning. During the day I use a lighter moisturizer.
Erin M.
Lafayette, IN
This stuff smells so good! It’s not the richest formula, but it is very refreshing and still an excellent moisturizer. Pink Peppermint Foot Cream is the perfect finish after a relaxing foot soak or to use with a pedi or foot massage. It is worth the $$$.
MA F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
I love the brand Lush! All their products are so good and healthy and environmentally friendly! I really enjoy this peppermint foot cream, it’s cooling and minty and leaves my feet nice and soft. The peppermint scent is kind of strong, but I like it. It absorbs quickly but I still recommend wearing socks after you put it on, to help keep from slipping!
Tristen V.
Duncanville , TX
LUSH Pink Peppermint Foot Cream uploaded by Tristen V.
Purchased at: LUSH Cosmetics
It's a great foot lotion, although I honestly use it on my shoulders and neck more than anything because it's so great for pain relief/sore muscles. Lasts forever! (Just bought my second one, the first tub lasted me just under 2 years with pretty frequent use.) Highly recommend for pretty much anyone. LUSH LUSH Pink Peppermint Foot Cream
Victor G.
Prattville, AL
This stuff is just beautiful. The scent is amazing, soothing, minty yet creamy... Gives a little cooling sensation which is nice on sore feet. Pairs really well after the Foot Soak and Volcano Foot Mask for an amazing treatment!
Tamara L.
Oak Park, MI
This foot cream is so bomb it made my feet so soft and it has a tingling soft sensation which I also love.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Betsy  K.
il y a un an
Have you had good success with this LUSH Pink Peppermint Foot Cream ? Help please! I really need a good foot cream. I work out a lot and I’m very active but I notice the bottom of my feet get very dry and rough. It’s annoying and I’ve tried everything! Maybe this LUSH one is good? I use exfoliation I’m just not sure what else I can do but I think I really need a good foot cream to help. Maybe one with AHA or something?
Valérie R. il y a un an
I have this cream. My feet were so dry. It worked so fast. I recommend to use the cream, put on socks, and leave it for the night so the cream really enters the skin and hydrate.