BY LUSH

Put your feet up and treat them fairly with our pinkest, perkiest, and mintiest foot lotion. Our restorative cream for feet is made with mega moisturizing organic Fair Trade cocoa butter. An added double dose of revitalizing spearmint and peppermint makes sore feet feel cool and helps to relieve aches and pains after being stuck in shoes. Plus, we’ve added soothing arnica and marigold herbs to take away the weariness and get your feet ready for another run in the rat race. Treat your feet fairly and slather on generously at the end of a long day.

How to use: Smooth over clean dry feet. For extra moisturizing, apply extra lotion to feet, wrap in plastic and keep on for an hour. Or, try applying at night and covering with clean cotton socks.

ingredients

Water (Aqua) Arnica Infusion (Arnica Montana) Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) Glycerine Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Triethanolamine Spearmint Oil (Mentha spicata) Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta) Lanolin Cetearyl Alcohol *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Red 33 Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oil

• Is it tingly & does it smell good? what do you guys l...4 Answers
  • How long does it take to notice a difference ?2 Answers
  • is this scrub good for sensitive skin?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
The LUSH Pink Peppermint Foot Cream is still a relatively new product to me as I’m still trying it out for the first time. I usually use this product after I have cleansed my feet with the LUSH Cosmetics Volcano Foot Mask and it keeps my feet smelling great and feeling incredibly smooth. I usually do this process weekly to maintain the condition of my feet, especially during the winter weather. I love the consistency of the product. For a cream it’s not super thick, it’s rather smooth and thin which I love. The product retails at $27.95 for 7.9 oz. Also, this is one of the LUSH products that IS NOT VEGAN. The product is VEGETARIAN. So be sure to look at the label if you are looking for a vegan specific product. Would I recommend to a friend? Only if they paired it up with the Volcano Foot Mask! 😉
Brianna N.
I really love this foot cream!! I started using it a few weeks ago and I cannot get enough. I use it every night before I go to bed. I keep it on my nightstand and put it on in bed so I do not have to walk around after putting it on. It has smells absolutely amazing and has a cooling feeling when you put it on because of the minty ingredients. It has a somewhat thick texture and lathers really well, so you do not need a lot of product. I think some of their hand creams are even thicker and greasier than the foot creams. If you use it consistently, you will see an improvement in the texture and dryness of your feet. My calluses started to soften after a few days of use. Highly recommend!!
Heather B.
Stillwater, OK
 This is not only a great foot cream but all over lotion. I love putting this on after I warm bath in the winter time with a pair of knee-high socks. In the morning my legs feel so hydrated and the smell is great! It’s not too minty and has a little touch of chocolate fragrance but it is just the right balance.
Amanda C.
My daughter loves this so much! Fresh mint smell, soft, and gentle on sensitive skin. A little more expensive than I'm used to. We use it a couple times a week. Has been very long lasting, and would buy again for a special occasion. Cannot justify buying regularly though based on the price.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Pink Peppermint is a really nice, thinner consistency, tingly peppermint foot lotion. It can be refreshing and alleviate foot pains from standing all day at work. LUSH footcare products tend to be overlooked, but this is definitely something I'd recommend trying out.
Rosalie C.
Chesapeake, VA
The bottoms of my feet get very dry, and this stuff really helps when I go to look g between pedicures. The peppermint smell is great and a little goes a long way. It definitely won’t do the job of a full pedicure, but it does what it needs. Will definitely buy again!
Rachel M.
I love love love how this smells and it’s a great thick moisturizer for dry and cracked heels. The price is great and a tub lasts you longer than you’d expect. Will be repurchasing soon as mine is running low
Hannah R.
This is my favorite lotion! I use it for my whole body because it doesn’t leave residue and it moisturizes your body very well. I use it everyday and it’s great for sore muscles.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I have sore achy feet and have just come off of having bilateral foot surgery last October. I also work on my feet so they are beyond tired at the end of the day. This pink peppermint perfection wraps my tired toes in a cool hug and allows me to bounce back to normal within a night! I cannot live without it!!
Holly D.
Gonzales, LA
I absolutely loveeee this stuff. After a long day, my feet always ache from standing for hours. Especially when I worked at a Physician's Clinic, I would get home, soak my feet, and immediately put this on. My feet would feel instantly better. The peppermint is calming and cooling on the feet and something about this would take out the tired aching feeling, all while moisturizing my feet. The tub is also huge and at a great price for the amount of product you get!
Linz G.
Is it tingly & does it smell good? what do you guys like about it if you've tried it before?
lizzy r.
Fairfax, VA
is this scrub good for sensitive skin?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this work well on the feet?
tricia e.
Los Angeles
Is this a foot cream or foot scrub?  I think it's a foot cream, but some of the other questions have me wondering if it's a scrub.
Sarah J.
Welland, ON
How long does it take to notice a difference ?