LUSH Pink Fun Bar

by LUSH

Next time your little sweetie asks you for a treat, satisfy their candy cravings with Pink FUN. This vanilla and tonka scented bubbler delivers a cheerful childhood blast from the past. The sugary scent will remind you of your favorite childhood treats. Resist the urge to take a bite of this bright roll, despite how tasty it may smell. Instead, we recommend you mold this one into a pair of portly pigs or a collection of pretty bon bons, then crumble under running water for mounds of creamy candy bubbles. Simply delicious!

How to use: Begin by unwrapping FUN from the biodegradable cellophane just as you would an enormous piece of candy. Save the wrapper for when playtime's over. To use as soap or shampoo, pinch off a small bit in your hand (or on a bath pouf) and hop in the tub, lathering from head, shoulders, knees to toes. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small chunk under a warm running tap for mountains of suds

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Fragrance Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) *Coumarin Geraniol Red 27 Red 33 Red 4 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Is this safe for kids ?
Is it crazy that I’m only 21 yet am planning bath times for my future children 😂 hopefully we will all love lush!!!
How much is this? How much do you use? And how?
Start your review of LUSH Pink Fun Bar!
Product Highlights
“...fragrances and the fact that I don't break out from this product as I have very sensitive skin. I picked up the pink one the first time I shopped there almost 3 months ago and I just picked up the gold one for the holidays it smells like cookies at first I was wary about the smell but I figured I'll try it and now I love the scent. Btw it works for shaving my legs better than any shave gel I've ever used!” in 43 reviews
“...I used all of it up it is so versatile and can be used as soap shampoo body wash and more.” in 9 reviews
“...when I put it under the water It make the bath bubbly I was enjoying my bath time.” in 7 reviews
“A little bit of this goes a long way when washing your hands too” in 5 reviews
“This has a great scent that really relaxes me and the bubbles may not last very long but I love how they make me smile after a long day at work.” in 3 reviews
Broken Arrow, OK
I bought this for my friends’ kids, so they can play with it in the bath. I bought some for myself for traveling because you can use it for a body wash and shampoo. But I did find it too drying for hair unless I paired it with a good conditioner.
Westbury, NY
Feels amazing on the skin. Feels luxurious on the skin. I really only use this when I’m trying to treat myself or getting ready for a special date. Otherwise too expensive to use in regular daily use.
Wilmington, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My seven year old loves this product! Smells sweet and delicious, and very little is needed for the bath-- you can get many uses out of it if you break it up a bit. Kid approved.
York
I love almost everything from lush just because almost nothing from lush gives me a reaction. But I love this bar of soap this smells so good. I think lush does have a good price for the clean products that you are getting. I would for sure recommend this product.
I love this product I use it everyday and it is so fun to play with the soap and mold it it leaves my skin so moisturized and it smells so good i don’t have a downside to it except that you have to keep it in a soap box to prevent it from melting but overall I love this product and it is very affordable
Newburgh, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was given to me as a gift and I cannot rave about it more! It is silky, sells amazing and you feel like a kid again with all the bubbles!! It leaves my skin moisturizer and makes me feel like I’m being pampered! You can break the bar into two or three pieces and get several baths out of it!
Camp Hill, PA
I love the lush fun bars! They are so versatile and leave your skin feeling fantastic. I love that they are bar forms of shower gel. You can get a lot of uses out of one if you’re smart about it. Don’t leave it in the shower between uses because it makes them go faster.
I highly and I mean highly recommend this product. I have been a lush fan for 2 years and lets be honest their products can be a little pricey but this works great and it is not the most expensive product there. It lathers really well and I recommend using it for bubble bathes because it gives your bath a nice pink color, smells DELICIOUS, and gives you a plentiful amount of bubbles.
I really like the idea of this fun bar but I don't have a bath so I can't test out how it will be for bubble baths. This products lasts a long time. The smell is very sweet. I wouldn't buy this again just because I don't use it often because I don't like the smell but if you find a smell you like and want to save some money the fun bar would be great for you.
I love the idea of this fun bar. I like how I can use it in the bath and the shower. I also like how it's worth my money because I can use it multiple times instead of a one time use. The color is good and it smells great! I have sensitive skin and it's really gentle on my skin. I think this is a great product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...