BY LUSH #17 in Bath Products

Next time your little sweetie asks you for a treat, satisfy their candy cravings with Pink FUN. This vanilla and tonka scented bubbler delivers a cheerful childhood blast from the past. The sugary scent will remind you of your favorite childhood treats. Resist the urge to take a bite of this bright roll, despite how tasty it may smell. Instead, we recommend you mold this one into a pair of portly pigs or a collection of pretty bon bons, then crumble under running water for mounds of creamy candy bubbles. Simply delicious!

• Does this work like a regular bath bar i.e. the quality? 1 Answers
  • Does this work like a regular bath bar i.e. the quality? 1 Answers
  • Does this have a smooth texture.2 Answers
LUSH Pink Fun Bar
  • "Good as a gift or for yourself, can be used as a shampoo, soap, bubble bath (run under hot water) and can be used to make shapes which is the fun part." in 19 reviews
  • "My sister got me this for my birthday and I loved it so much I used all of it up it is so versatile and can be used as soap shampoo body wash and more." in 9 reviews
  • "well when I went to take a bath I decided to play with it, and boy was I wrong it was really fun to play with and when I put it under the water It make the bath bubbly I was enjoying my bath time." in 7 reviews
  • "A little bit of this goes a long way when washing your hands too" in 5 reviews
  • "This has a great scent that really relaxes me and the bubbles may not last very long but I love how they make me smile after a long day at work." in 3 reviews
Pita L.
Pita L.
I picked these up when i went to the Kush store a while ago, each bar is around $7 in store. My favorite scent is the green one since it has a citrus smell on it, the pink one has more of a bubble gum smell. They say are multipurpose soaps, you can bathe in then in your tub, or shower with them and wash your hair. Although its hard for a multipurpose soap to do everything well (especially with a price point of $7), I really liked them. I chopped my FUN bar and carry some in a soap container for when I go to the gym after school. It lathers nicely into my hair but I have to be careful to melt the bar in my hands first and THEN apply, or else ill get chunks in my hair. It a good scent after I shower, it doesn't linger all that long however. My skin feels really moisturized however. Its good to have a loofah or sponge or washcloth to lather it into first since you have to rub it more to get a lather going on (there isn't a lot of foam).
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
"Fun" for everyone (pun intended lol). This moldable bar of soap is great. Not only is it a soap, it's a shampoo and a bubble bar in one. It smells soo good. I've had the pink and green ones before, and the smell lingers for a bit. The bathroom smells good after I use this. I used this as a soap and a bubble bar. It works well as a soap for me; the lather was okay. But, as a bubble bar this is amazing! I crumbled the green fun under the pipe and the tub was filled with bubbles. The water even turned green, and it had shimmer in the water. I love that you can mold this soap. This product of course is great for kids, but there's no age limit for this.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
To begin, I'm not a child myself, so when I got this as a gift, I was not too impressed...However, my mind was changed when i got a whiff of it. holy crap, it smells like a dream. It's a mix between fruity and sweet and It does bring me back to my childhood bathtub days. The packaging was unique as well. It doesnt mold as nice as playdoough, and I wish it was more mobile for the children that use it. I liked breaking off peices and taking it with me in my carry on, for its easy for traveling. I used the entire bar, would not buy for myself again, but would consider purchasing for children's stocking stuffers, since they have four other colors!!
Laura T.
Laura T.
Phoenixville, PA
LUSH is amazing!! The products they have are so much fun! The price is horrendous though. They are so expensive, the only way I ever buy from them is if it's on sale, I mean clearance sale price. Not like little 10% off stuff. I like the fact that they're organic and great for the environment all that stuff, but it doesn't or shouldn't mean that I pay 20 times more than I would the same product at a regular store. I make my own products and sell them online at a store called RubyWhiteTips too, and I know prices of ingredients, there's no reason for them to charge what they do for something that is so easily made for 3/4 the price.
Liz V.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
True to the name, this would be awesome for kids.. But I'm 26 and love it just as much. It has various uses: soap, shampoo, bubble bath, or the obvious play dough! I bought the color gold and it has a strong toffee/warm vanilla scent. I bought this for the sole purpose of bubble bath. It costs $6.95 for 7 ounces!!! (Bubble bars are usually 3.5oz for 7ish dollars) I get way more uses out of fun compared to the average lush bubble bar. Would definitely repurchase, I just wish they had a wider variety in store.. Most are online only buys.
Daphne C.
Daphne C.
Lawrence, MA
The LUSH Fun Bar is great for anyone of any age how enjoys to take nice hot baths and create small fish to swim in the steaming waters! The Fun Bar is of a soft consistency, but also hard enough to be molded. It's often compared to play dough and is also a vegan product. It gives the bath water a little tint, and let's off a sweet scent. The only downside being that residue of the "play dough" often gets left behind in the tub. Overall a great product priced at a fairly reasonable $6.95 per 7.0 oz.
Yarelis M.
Yarelis M.
Beltsville, MD
I purchased the pink fun bar from LUSH and I had things that I liked and disliked about it. I LOVED the scent of the bar. I wish they sold it as a perfume because it smells divine. As someone who wears Pink Sugar on the daily, this scent is right up my alley...very vanilla-like. However, as far as being able to use it as shampoo like it claims, i felt that it fell short. It left my hair feeling overly dry, which in turn made it greasy much faster. Using it as a body soap though...total win!
Kay K.
Kay K.
Unless you're using Lush's Fun Bar to make shapes in the bath or acquire a LE scent, there's really no reason* to purchase them. The colors for the most part are cool to look at but they serve the same purpose as bubble bars except they're moldable.
And yes, I've heard of people shaving with them but since I haven't done that I can't confirm/reject said method. Have fun, everybody! (pun very much intended lol)

* = "sans shaving" since I haven't used this product for that
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Fontana, CA
Okay so I knew that I wanted to have a bubble bath, so I went to Lush and bought a bubble bar thinking "yeah this is going to give me a few bubbles, and it smells good so I'm down" the lady told me to crumble it under the faucet while the water is running, I kid you not, there were SO many bubbles in that bath I was going to drown in bubbles. I felt like a child again; I was so excited to get into the tub because there were so many bubbles! Definitely worth it!!!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Columbus, OH
I got this product in one of the Lush Christmas boxes and I used it primarily as a bubble bar. For me, it kind of falls short as a bubble bar because it doesn't smell as good or produce as many bubbles as one of Lush's other bath bombs/bubble bars. I haven't tried using it for anything else, but don't think I would purchase again. It is good for multiple uses, but I ended up using about half of the bar to get as many bubbles as I wanted in my bath.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Oklahoma City , OK
Which color is your fav?
Robin M.
Robin M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love lush, but what would you use this for?
BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.
Has anyone had any bad reactions to this? Skin irritations or allergies
Ellie-Rose W.
Ellie-Rose W.
United Kingdom
What do you actually do with these fun bars?x
Rosh D.
Rosh D.
Is this product worth the price?