LUSH Pink Fun Bar

by LUSH

Next time your little sweetie asks you for a treat, satisfy their candy cravings with Pink FUN. This vanilla and tonka scented bubbler delivers a cheerful childhood blast from the past. The sugary scent will remind you of your favorite childhood treats. Resist the urge to take a bite of this bright roll, despite how tasty it may smell. Instead, we recommend you mold this one into a pair of portly pigs or a collection of pretty bon bons, then crumble under running water for mounds of creamy candy bubbles. Simply delicious!

How to use: Begin by unwrapping FUN from the biodegradable cellophane just as you would an enormous piece of candy. Save the wrapper for when playtime's over. To use as soap or shampoo, pinch off a small bit in your hand (or on a bath pouf) and hop in the tub, lathering from head, shoulders, knees to toes. If you fancy a bubble bath, crumble a small chunk under a warm running tap for mountains of suds

ingredients

Corn Starch (Zea Mays (Corn) Starch) Talc Glycerine Sodium Laureth Sulfate Fragrance Benzoin Resinoid (Styrax tonkinensis pierre) (Styrax Tonkinensis Resin Extract) Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata) *Coumarin Geraniol Red 27 Red 33 Red 4 *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Is this safe for kids ?
Is it crazy that I’m only 21 yet am planning bath times for my future children 😂 hopefully we will all love lush!!!
How much is this? How much do you use? And how?
Start your review of LUSH Pink Fun Bar!
Product Highlights
“...fragrances and the fact that I don't break out from this product as I have very sensitive skin. I picked up the pink one the first time I shopped there almost 3 months ago and I just picked up the gold one for the holidays it smells like cookies at first I was wary about the smell but I figured I'll try it and now I love the scent. Btw it works for shaving my legs better than any shave gel I've ever used!” in 43 reviews
“...I used all of it up it is so versatile and can be used as soap shampoo body wash and more.” in 9 reviews
“...when I put it under the water It make the bath bubbly I was enjoying my bath time.” in 7 reviews
“A little bit of this goes a long way when washing your hands too” in 5 reviews
“This has a great scent that really relaxes me and the bubbles may not last very long but I love how they make me smile after a long day at work.” in 3 reviews
I'm giving this product 5 stars because of how versatile it is. It comes in A variety of scent. They're very soft and smooth to touch. There easy to break apart and use piece by piece.
LUSH Pink Fun Bar uploaded by Cissy C.
It is cute and fun, it is very suitable for children to use, they got fun when they use it as shower, and make them love shower, it can also act as shampoo, it is very convenient .
Gravesend
The FUN bar makes my skin so soft! It's absolutely amazing. I highly recommend it! Very gentle on your skin. I love how its a 5 in 1, the 5 in 1 is shampoo, body wash, play dough, hand soap and bath soak. I have recommended it to many family members and they have brought.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads / Stretch Marks, Eczema, Scarring
Wakaw, Saskatchewan
I really like the FUN bars! Great for multiple uses (hair, body and bubble bath) and they smell amazing! You just have to make sure you store them properly, or they will dry out.
Brantford ON
I don't know. Definitely not my favorite lush product, fun for kids but like its almost like I'm to lazy to use it. I'm baths it's nice but prefer the shower gel in showers. SMELLS AMAZING!!!!
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
This is such a fun product for all ages! I bought it for my play-doh obsessed daughter and ended up using most of it myself- mainly because of the awesome scent!!
Dark Spots
The lush fun bar is amazing! This bad can wash hair, body, face and even clothes! It smells like heaven and is just amazing. It leaves all areas of the body smooth and smelling of amazingness!!! MUST BUY PRODUCT!
I love the Fun bar so much. I have the green and red ones, mainly because I love the smell of citrus. It works so well, I have used it for shampoo, soap, bubble bath and more and it has worked wonders.
Oily / Dullness
I got this in the red shade and I love it. I wanted a bubble bath type product that would get me a few uses. I hold it under the water and crumble it and it creates pink bubbles. Very fun and I can imagine how fun it would be for kids. I would buy it again for my niece
Prince George
Bit awkward to get the soap "sudsy" or "bubbly", but leave skin fresh, clean and smooth. Love Lush for the cruelty-free products, lush bath bombs and hair care.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...