BY LUSH #47 in Bar Soap

The doctor is in! Therapy was our first therapeutic massage bar. What makes it so effective? We use our new aeration technique to blend Fair Trade organic cocoa butter with organic shea butter for a soft, light and smooth massage. All of the essential oils in Therapy are certified organic too; neroli oil, with its fresh happy orange scent and re-assuring lavender oil combine into a euphoric fragrance, which is especially wonderful when you have someone massaging it into your shoulders. Imagine that. Give Therapy a try and you'll feel better in no time.

• Where can I buy this at?3 Answers
  • 1. How long does this last? 2. How exactly do you use it? Do you ...1 Answers
  • I have been curious about this product. Does it break apart easily?2 Answers
Jennie M.
This has a really soft and gentle smell, appropriate for anyone. I often use this as a lotion, and find that the process of rubbing it in also helps stimulate circulation. I also recommend it for a soothing back massage, as it doesn't melt very quickly or leave you feeling oily. I LOVE that you can buy this product without packaging.
Tiffini H.
This is one of my staple products!! You have to use this product on a consistent basis, but it works. The bar contains neroli oil and just about cleared all of my stretch marks from my pregnancy. It’s super moisturizing, smells amazing, and just makes you feel good. I love using it.
Autumn P.
I got this to help with my stretch marks and tbh I noticed them lightening up. Cons is that it evaporates super fast cause it’s a bar soap. It was effective for stretch mark treatment and it’s affordable I would buy it again for sure or recommend for treating mild stretch marks
Jade B.
Burtonsville, MD
I love using this product. It smells yummy. I use it on my stretch marks and scars. It doesn’t completely get rid of them but it does help. Some of my scars and stretch marks have lightened. I use this after I get out of the shower. It makes my skin feel soft and silky.
Brittany A.
I got interested in Neroli oil when looking for alternate (non-pharmacological) ways to relieve my seasonal affective disorder. The essential oil is supposed to lift your mood, and in my experience it does help me feel much more serene. Including neroli oil in a massage bar is a stroke of genius. After a good massage with this, I feel like I’m floating. Absolutely lovely! And, unlike other massage products, Lush’s formula doesn’t melt *too fast* on the skin, so you won’t accidentally use the entire bar in one session.
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
Love!!! Can I just say the sales person I dealt with was so knowledgeable about everything and it was all so pleasant. She told me the concept behind the design was because one in every four babies is born with an outtie belly button. I specifically went to lush for pregnancy products, to keep my bump nice and moisturized. Purchased this and a case to keep it in. Smells fantastic! Neroli oil (sweet, subtle orange smell) and fair trade Colombian cocoa butter 😍
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
My husband and I really like these massage bars. They smell pleasant and leave you feeling moisturized after your massage. A little nicer to use than an oil in my opinion. Sometimes the fragrance can be a little strong which is why I didn't rate it higher.
Julia D.
East Hanover, NJ
This is a great massage bar to help you keep your skin nice and moisturized. I’m not a huge fan of it’s smell, but other than that it is really good. It might seem oily at first, but it absorbs quite quickly.
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
I love this massage bar! The smell is so soft. It is something I look forward to relaxing me after a long day at work. This moisturizes the skin to prepare for a deep tissue massage.
Tara N.
I really love this massage bar. The scent is very fresh with hints of citrus. I love using it before going to bed on sore muscles. It is very moisturizing and helps to keep dry skin happy during cold winter months.
Miranda M.
Can you rub this on your skin without water? And leave it on without rinsing it off?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
Is this for shower purposes then or a moisturizing type of bar?
Jenny K.
I have been curious about this product. Does it break apart easily?
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
Does this help with reducing the look of stretch marks or scars?