BY LUSH #17 in Bath Products

The doctor is in! Therapy was our first therapeutic massage bar. What makes it so effective? We use our new aeration technique to blend Fair Trade organic cocoa butter with organic shea butter for a soft, light and smooth massage. All of the essential oils in Therapy are certified organic too; neroli oil, with its fresh happy orange scent and re-assuring lavender oil combine into a euphoric fragrance, which is especially wonderful when you have someone massaging it into your shoulders. Imagine that. Give Therapy a try and you'll feel better in no time.

• Where can I buy this at?2 Answers
  • 1. How long does this last? 2. How exactly do you use it? Do you ju...1 Answers
  • I have been curious about this product. Does it break apart easily?2 Answers
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
cedar park, Texas
Lush Cosmetics innovative moisturizing massage bars are the the one product I could never do without!

These ultra-luxurious massage bars melt on contact with your skin, and are so much easier and less messy to use than regular massage oils or lotions. There's never any fear of it being knocked over, or spilling on your sheets or blankets. The massage oil stays exactly where you put it, and it allows you the time needed to massage that area without having to reapply more massage oil.

One of the things I really love about this bar is the consistency of the product. It's not runny or too thin. It is exactly the right thickness and consistency to allow itself to be at the perfect massage oil. If you've never tried one before, it's a must! It's like nothing you've ever used before, and once you've tried one of these massage bars you will never go back to your old product.

This is one luxury that is also extremely economical! Massage bars last a very long time, and they have so many more uses than just massages! Also, you get to use every last drop because they are not inside of a container. I have replaced my regular moisturizer with massage bars because they do such a superior job. They are great to use in the shower because a little goes a very long way, and they lock in moisture before you towel off.

These are so convenient because whenever you need some extra moisture, you can just grab the bar and glide it over skin. These are perfect for rough heels and elbows, and even can be used as a ChapStick in a quick fix! They are also great for travel! There's no fear that the lid is going to come off and they're going to spill all over the contents of your suitcase because they are solid.

Try one, I guarantee you'll love it!
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
La Porte, TX
I have a small addiction to Lush. I chose to review the message bar because it is one of my favorite products. I have purschesed about 80 percent of the store products at any given time. I started buying the massage bar about 7 years ago. It is so creamy and smooth. It absorbs nicely after you finish using it. My husband likes it as well because you can get one that doesn't smell girly. It seems hard and dry when you pick it up. It warms to your body temp quickly and smooths on nicely without putting too much. I'm attaching a poorly takes small section of my lush products. I LOVE LUSH!
Casha V.
Casha V.
Chico, CA
This is amazing product! It leaves me feeling moisturized and not greasy! It's really nice to use with a partner for massages and for traveling you don't have to worry about bringing a lotion bottle which always happens to open in my bag.
The only reason why I am giving this product 4 stars is that there are many Indie companies that make these for a much lower price point and often have more scents and options. But if you love lush and have the store near you it is worth it to stop by and pick it up to try instead of dealing with the hassel of ordering through an indie brand.
Alysondra E.
Alysondra E.
I went into a lush one day and asked for recommendations for a light moisturizer that would help me prevent stretch marks with my pregnancy. I was skeptical when they recommended this since it was a massage bar but I love it. The one I have is a lemony sent thats light and I really enjoy. It leaves me feeling moisturized without being really sticky as long as I let it soak in for a second before I get dressed. It's perfect for me with being pregnant in the summer and not wanting something super heavy.
Candice R.
Candice R.
Who would have thought you could have message oil, in a solid bar. Lush Organic Therapy Massage Bar is just that! It is a solid soap type bar, that melts slowly with the heat from your body. Plus, same as everything on the Lush store, they are handmade, and 100% organic. I use the Massage Bar regularly on my husband after a hard day of work. He loves them. It's doesn't make a stick icky mess like oils. They have many different scents and the all smell great. I highly recommend this product.
samantha s.
samantha s.
ohio
I love lush. I recommend this all the way. I have used this massage bar and it smells so good. Smells so natural. It is freshly made with real organic ingredients and the bar itself does last along time. Lush is a very giving company it gives back to communities and charities. The only thing is it is a little pricey but it is so worth it. I really do love lush. I would to become a ambassador for them. The lush shop is really cool and the people who work there are down to earth.
Krysten W.
Krysten W.
Grovetown , GA
Let me just say.. IF YOU'RE PREGNANT YOU NEED THIS MASSAGE BAR IN YOUR LIFE. I use this massage bar while I was pregnant on my stomach every single day after I got out of the shower, and I didn't get one stretch mark. Lush's Massage Bar will leave your skin feeling fresh and hydrated. I felt after I used the massage bar my skin appeared to look brighter and healthier. I highly recommend this product to to just women, but to men also.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
YESSSS who doesn't love. Bath bombs I find the ones from lush are top quality I'm every way. They are brighter in color which is fine for coloring the water and they smell great ! There smell lingers on your body for longer then many others I've tried and I do feel all soft when I come out of the water ^^ my only complaint is the price >< it's a bit high but I do like them for once in a while pamperings
Mayte E.
Mayte E.
Amityville, NY
I am absolutely obsessed with these massage bars. I love the portability of it especially when you get the tin that can house it. The smell of it is really intoxicating and lasts for a long time and it absolutely melts into your skin. It doesn't leave a residue on top and just sit on the skin. It really does moisturize and keeps your skin feeling soft but not greasy. I would totally recommend!
Bree d.
Bree d.
Winchester, CA
I absolutely love the LUSH massage bar. My mom gave it to me as a gift when I was pregnant with my son. The girl who recommended it had told my mom that it is suppose to help with stretch marks, I personally don't think any product helps with stretch marks I think it is a genetic thing, but either way, I loved rubbing this on my pregnant belly. The smell and the feeling is super fresh
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Can you rub this on your skin without water? And leave it on without rinsing it off?
Kali K.
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
Is this for shower purposes then or a moisturizing type of bar?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
I have been curious about this product. Does it break apart easily?
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
Does this help with reducing the look of stretch marks or scars?