BY LUSH #37 in Bar Soap

The doctor is in! Therapy was our first therapeutic massage bar. What makes it so effective? We use our new aeration technique to blend Fair Trade organic cocoa butter with organic shea butter for a soft, light and smooth massage. All of the essential oils in Therapy are certified organic too; neroli oil, with its fresh happy orange scent and re-assuring lavender oil combine into a euphoric fragrance, which is especially wonderful when you have someone massaging it into your shoulders. Imagine that. Give Therapy a try and you'll feel better in no time.

• Where can I buy this at?3 Answers
  • 1. How long does this last? 2. How exactly do you use it?...1 Answers
  • I have been curious about this product. Does it break apa...2 Answers
LUSH Organic Therapy Massage Bar
  • "Oh my god this stuff is so bomb. I recently bought this and it was only 10 or 11 bucks. It's super gentle on the skin. I love this bar! " in 28 reviews
Other P.
Peoria
I know it says "massage bar" but this is legit the greatest thing for after shaving your legs. Seriously. Try it. You will be feeling like a smooth, majestic dolphin before you know it. I suppose you can use it for its intended purpose, it does smell heavenly and it's super moisturizing, but give it a try on those legs, you can thank me later.
yoba L.
Maspeth, NY
I am 9 months pregnant and got this as a gift! I must say I love how lovely it smells!!! Leaves my belly moisturize but it doesn’t last too long. I haven’t seen significant changes on the color of my stretch marks but i do enjoy how quickly it melts and leaves my skin feel. Love it!
Jessica C.
East Hanover, NJ
This costs around 11+ but is worth it. I am pregnant and I use it to help with avoiding stretch marks and staying moisturized. The one i have is peach scented and its so refreshing. I also use it after a warm shower so that it just melts on my skin. My fave lush product by far!
Jade B.
Burtonsville, MD
I love using this product. It smells yummy. I use it on my stretch marks and scars. It doesn’t completely get rid of them but it does help. Some of my scars and stretch marks have lightened. I use this after I get out of the shower. It makes my skin feel soft and silky.
Frangelica A.
Woodstock , GA
Lush usually can do no wrong. I only took away one star because it does leave you skin a bit greasy feeling. I love the smell and I love how soothing the results are. I would have never thought to purchase this but my husband gifted it to me. I will definitely buy again now that I’ve tried it.
Brittany A.
I got interested in Neroli oil when looking for alternate (non-pharmacological) ways to relieve my seasonal affective disorder. The essential oil is supposed to lift your mood, and in my experience it does help me feel much more serene. Including neroli oil in a massage bar is a stroke of genius. After a good massage with this, I feel like I’m floating. Absolutely lovely! And, unlike other massage products, Lush’s formula doesn’t melt *too fast* on the skin, so you won’t accidentally use the entire bar in one session.
sarah d.
palmerton, PA
Hubby got me this when I was pregnant and I loved it. Smelled amazing and worked like a charm. Kept my skin super soft and kept away the nasty stretch marks you get from being preggo. Would totally recommend to pregnant ladies.
Bailey S.
I like this as an alternative to regular lotion. The scent is strong and lasts a while. And it does 'melt' rather quickly especially in the heat. Its cool tho because you can break a piece off if you want and take it with you on the go.
Bethany C.
I got the massage bar with the coffee beans in it and it smelled great and made my skin so soft! The only “down side” is that the coffee beans make the bar crumble faster but you can still use the broken pieces just fine.
Solin P.
San Jose, CA
I used it for massages after workouts and it was very useful! Also it left my skin more hydrated. The smell is aromatic, but overtime it kinda got a bit duller. It has to be left out of heated areas because it melts.
Miranda M.
Can you rub this on your skin without water? And leave it on without rinsing it off?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
Is this for shower purposes then or a moisturizing type of bar?
Jenny K.
I have been curious about this product. Does it break apart easily?
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
Does this help with reducing the look of stretch marks or scars?