BY LUSH

The doctor is in! Therapy was our first therapeutic massage bar. What makes it so effective? We use our new aeration technique to blend Fair Trade organic cocoa butter with organic shea butter for a soft, light and smooth massage. All of the essential oils in Therapy are certified organic too; neroli oil, with its fresh happy orange scent and re-assuring lavender oil combine into a euphoric fragrance, which is especially wonderful when you have someone massaging it into your shoulders. Imagine that. Give Therapy a try and you'll feel better in no time.

• Where can I buy this at?3 Answers
  • 1. How long does this last? 2. How exactly do you use it?...2 Answers
  • I have been curious about this product. Does it break apa...2 Answers
LUSH Organic Therapy Massage Bar
  • "Oh my god this stuff is so bomb. I recently bought this and it was only 10 or 11 bucks. It's super gentle on the skin. I love this bar! " in 28 reviews
yoba L.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I am 9 months pregnant and got this as a gift! I must say I love how lovely it smells!!! Leaves my belly moisturize but it doesn’t last too long. I haven’t seen significant changes on the color of my stretch marks but i do enjoy how quickly it melts and leaves my skin feel. Love it!
Jade B.
Owings Mills , MD
I love using this product. It smells yummy. I use it on my stretch marks and scars. It doesn’t completely get rid of them but it does help. Some of my scars and stretch marks have lightened. I use this after I get out of the shower. It makes my skin feel soft and silky.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Hubby got me this when I was pregnant and I loved it. Smelled amazing and worked like a charm. Kept my skin super soft and kept away the nasty stretch marks you get from being preggo. Would totally recommend to pregnant ladies.
Bethany C.
I got the massage bar with the coffee beans in it and it smelled great and made my skin so soft! The only “down side” is that the coffee beans make the bar crumble faster but you can still use the broken pieces just fine.
Solin P.
San Jose, CA
I used it for massages after workouts and it was very useful! Also it left my skin more hydrated. The smell is aromatic, but overtime it kinda got a bit duller. It has to be left out of heated areas because it melts.
Melanie H.
douglasville
Ughhhhh I love this massage bar...
I’m going to order it again and probably get a bunch of them !I makes my skin feel so smooth
After a long day of taking care of a 6 month old ,I need something like this !
Kasey C.
Danville
I used this while I was pregnant to keep from getting stretch marks. It’s seriously a miracle worker!! I would recommend this to anyone who is pregnant! It lasted me the whole pregnancy too, so very inexpensive for as long as it lasts!
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
My husband and I really like these massage bars. They smell pleasant and leave you feeling moisturized after your massage. A little nicer to use than an oil in my opinion. Sometimes the fragrance can be a little strong which is why I didn't rate it higher.
Julia D.
Newark
This is a great massage bar to help you keep your skin nice and moisturized. I’m not a huge fan of it’s smell, but other than that it is really good. It might seem oily at first, but it absorbs quite quickly.
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
I love this massage bar! The smell is so soft. It is something I look forward to relaxing me after a long day at work. This moisturizes the skin to prepare for a deep tissue massage.
Miranda M.
Can you rub this on your skin without water? And leave it on without rinsing it off?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this at?
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
Is this for shower purposes then or a moisturizing type of bar?
Jenny K.
I have been curious about this product. Does it break apart easily?
Krista r.
LEESPORT, PA
How long does a bar typically last? Can I expect it to last a week, month? I love the quality of lush products so it's worth the price. Just cruise how long I can expect a bar to last.