BY LUSH #17 in Bath Products

The doctor is in! Therapy was our first therapeutic massage bar. What makes it so effective? We use our new aeration technique to blend Fair Trade organic cocoa butter with organic shea butter for a soft, light and smooth massage. All of the essential oils in Therapy are certified organic too; neroli oil, with its fresh happy orange scent and re-assuring lavender oil combine into a euphoric fragrance, which is especially wonderful when you have someone massaging it into your shoulders. Imagine that. Give Therapy a try and you'll feel better in no time.

• Where can I buy this at?3 Answers
  • 1. How long does this last? 2. How exactly do you use it? Do you ...1 Answers
  • I have been curious about this product. Does it break apart easily?2 Answers
Christina H.
Las Vegas, NV
Love all the massage bars that lush has. Each one smells amazing and suites whatever mood your in. This particular bar has a lighter scent not fruity more like a linen smell. The ingredients are all organic and natural, no Chemicles. Love!!!LUSH Organic Therapy Massage Bar
Brittany A.
I got interested in Neroli oil when looking for alternate (non-pharmacological) ways to relieve my seasonal affective disorder. The essential oil is supposed to lift your mood, and in my experience it does help me feel much more serene. Including neroli oil in a massage bar is a stroke of genius. After a good massage with this, I feel like I’m floating. Absolutely lovely! And, unlike other massage products, Lush’s formula doesn’t melt *too fast* on the skin, so you won’t accidentally use the entire bar in one session.
Janet J.
This product is rather difficult to melt and actually use, unless you live in a very warm climate. I also don't find it to be anything special as a lotion. It is ok and it does the job, but it isn't at all worth the high price tag. For the price, you are better off just buying cocoa butter or shea butter directly and applying to your skin, as that's all this has. I will say it is convenient to travel with, as it's not a liquid and is easy to bring.
Emily A.
This massage bar is AMAZING!!! Lavender, neroli and Orange oil combined help stimulate and relax the body and mind. And a fun fact I have to add is this beauty is great for pregant women! The shape is actually created by one of the inventors who kept pregnancy in mind, it shows that 1 in 4 babies have an outtie belly button! Isnt that the cutest thing ever?!?!! Soooo go get one if you know somebody expecting a baby 💓💕
Suzanne M.
Renton, WA
My husband and I really like these massage bars. They smell pleasant and leave you feeling moisturized after your massage. A little nicer to use than an oil in my opinion. Sometimes the fragrance can be a little strong which is why I didn't rate it higher.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a nice mild massage bar it's good for when you don't really want anything scented it with to much of a feel to it and just want some light moisture to help you out. My mom loves this well and we use for back massages, it lasts a long time and it's a good value.
Kat F.
Kent
Honestly this was one of my least favorite lush products I have ever purchased. It smelled really good but it melted really easily and was hard to use because it became super slipery when held. Like any change in temperature messed this bar up. However it did feel pretty good on my hurt muscles but no offence- icy hot is probably cheaper and works a lot better.
sarah r.
I used this product for a little while, but found myself not reaching for it so much after some time. It’s really oily and has a strong scent that gave me a headache. I have really cold hands so it always took me a while to warm up the bar in order to get some product. This isn’t a bad product, it’s just not for me.
Tara N.
I really love this massage bar. The scent is very fresh with hints of citrus. I love using it before going to bed on sore muscles. It is very moisturizing and helps to keep dry skin happy during cold winter months.
Vada M.
chelan, WA
Lush Massage bars are my holy grail massage product. I have used several of them and NONE of them have every disappointed me. They are wonderful, I will continue to repurchase them forever.
Miranda M.
Can you rub this on your skin without water? And leave it on without rinsing it off?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Kali K.
Dowagiac, MI
Is this for shower purposes then or a moisturizing type of bar?
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
Does this help with reducing the look of stretch marks or scars?
Jenny K.
I have been curious about this product. Does it break apart easily?