BY LUSH #5 in Body Scrub

Refreshing, exfoliating, hydrating...what doesn't this scrub do? Our cult classic scrub has a mineral-rich mix of fine and coarse sea salt for serious exfoliation, balanced with coconut oil and avocado butter to soften the skin. That punchy citrus scent? It comes from lime oil as well as limes extracted in vodka to brighten and tone. Just one scrub with this beauty and you'll see why it's so popular!

How to use: Apply to damp skin and rub gently to exfoliate and refresh the skin. Rinse clean and pat dry.

ingredients

Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Fresh Grapefruit Infusion (Citrus Paradisi) Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Fresh Organic Lime Extracted in Vodka (Citrus aurantifolia) Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Glycol Cetearate Triethanolamine Avocado Butter (Persea Gratissima) Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus) Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata) Glycerine Lanolin Cetearyl Alcohol *Citral *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Blue 1 Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Does this really help soften your skin? And for how long?...5 Answers
  • Can i use this product every day ? And is it good for dry...7 Answers
LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub
  • "Beat exfoliator in the world, plus uses all natural ingredients. BE CAUTIOUS, not not sensitive skin" in 609 reviews
  • " love love love.. great product for blemishes and acne prone skin . feels like it gets really deep down dirt and grime. is a little expensive. but well worth the money.. all time favorite product they offer." in 343 reviews
  • "This was recommended to me for painful ingrown hairs and general exfoliating needs. It works great on face and body and has a nice margarita-y smell. When you first buy it, it comes unmixed like in the picture so its necessary to mix everything up well before first use. I use it on my face when I feel a lot of dead dry skin build up or on my body once in a while too. I love that the exfoliating crystals are pieces of chunky salt that dissolve in water after a while. I definitely prefer to use an exfoliator that has natural ingredients like salt, instead of other brands that use 'Exfoliating beads' that could be made out of anything...." in 289 reviews
  • "As a body scrub, it's pretty fantastic - the salt exfoliates the dead cells away, the citrus oils help brighten the newly exposed skin, and everything is great." in 20 reviews
  • "I love knowing that my skin is going to be clean and all of the dead skin is going to be gone and the fact that the ingredients are all natural and it's handmade and isn't tested on animals makes it all the better." in 18 reviews
Amy K.
wichita
Ocean salt is one of my favorite exfoliating scrub’s. Our use it in the shower and it smells absolutely amazing! It leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft and feeling super hydrated. I would highly recommend trying to scrub out!
Ana O.
This scrub smells amazing!!! I love that Lush has handmade products, this scrub feels so good on the skin and is very effective. it is pricey but I say it's worth every penny
Lindsey K.
I love this stuff. It really exfoliates your skin and is super fresh so you aren’t putting any chemicals on your skin. It smells so good. The only downside is it is pricey so I don’t know if I would purchase it again just because of the price.
Chloe E.
Drake
Good scrub but can be a tad bit harsh, i wouldn’t recommend that it be used more than once a week. But it’s a great exfoliant and it smells amazing. Mixing the top salt and bottom sugar makes for the best feeling.
Cristi C.
After just one regimen of Ocean Salt, my face was smooth, glowing, and the acne was disappearing! Since then, I've used it daily with Vanishing Cream. Together, these two products have done for me what at least fifty different products over the last 15 years have failed to do! My blemishes and acne scars are slowly disappearing, and I don't get acne flare-ups, even during stressful periods or "that time of the month". Even my husband loves Ocean Salt for his face! It's amazingly gentle enough for face, but also works on rough foot patches too!
Lizbethology l.
Dubai, Dubai
It’s a good scrub but it left a sticky feel on my skin which I didn’t like. And I had to use loofah with soap to get if off.
Sadeen A.
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Whitney L.
Cupertino
This is a regular item in my shower. Whenever I feel like I really need a good exfoliating, I reach for this. I wouldn't recommend this for daily use but I use this every week or so to get rid of dry my dry skin and junk on my face. It is really rough due to the amount of salt so be gentle!
Lauren D.
Smells so good and makes your skin feel so nice ! It’s very exfoliating !! I have bought this before and I would definitely buy it again !!!!! Also when you go to lush I to get a sample or try it out in the store , and if you like it get the biggest size ! The reason why I say get the big size is because get more for your money :)
Olivia P.
Melbourne
Would only recommend this for the body and the salt is quite harsh and would be too harsh for your face. It’s great before shaving and is in the middle price range. I would recommend as a body exfoliator to those seeking a cruelty free and natural brand like lush.
Phylicia A.
Toronto
Does this product dry out your face?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Which is your favorite lush product ?
Raegan H.
Is this worth the money? I always eye it at my lush store but I can't justify the price /:
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Is it worth the try? I would love to try it but I don't want something that dries my skin.
Grace C.
Newtonville, MA
Would you guys recommend this scrub for sensitive skin?