LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub
Refreshing, exfoliating, hydrating...what doesn't this scrub do? Our cult classic scrub has a mineral-rich mix of fine and coarse sea salt for serious exfoliation, balanced with coconut oil and avocado butter to soften the skin. That punchy citrus scent? It comes from lime oil as well as limes extracted in vodka to brighten and tone. Just one scrub with this beauty and you'll see why it's so popular!
How to use: Apply to damp skin and rub gently to exfoliate and refresh the skin. Rinse clean and pat dry.
Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Fresh Grapefruit Infusion (Citrus Paradisi) Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Fresh Organic Lime Extracted in Vodka (Citrus aurantifolia) Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Glycol Cetearate Triethanolamine Avocado Butter (Persea Gratissima) Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus) Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata) Glycerine Lanolin Cetearyl Alcohol *Citral *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Blue 1 Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oilssee more...
Top Questions See all 1,808 Q&A
- "As a body scrub, it's pretty fantastic - the salt exfoliates the dead cells away, the citrus oils help brighten the newly exposed skin, and everything is great." in 20 reviews
- "I love knowing that my skin is going to be clean and all of the dead skin is going to be gone and the fact that the ingredients are all natural and it's handmade and isn't tested on animals makes it all the better." in 18 reviews
- "It smells amazing, works wonders and actually tastes good if you happen to get a little to close to your mouth." in 16 reviews
- "i use it on my face every day and it really just keeps my skin exfoliated and scrubs away at dirt and gets rid of all my blackheads." in 9 reviews
- "A little bit definitely goes a long way, which means you can make your tub last a while, depending on how often you use it. " in 9 reviews
Honestly an overall great product but if acne prone I would stay away.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos