BY LUSH #4 in Body Scrub

Refreshing, exfoliating, hydrating...what doesn't this scrub do? Our cult classic scrub has a mineral-rich mix of fine and coarse sea salt for serious exfoliation, balanced with coconut oil and avocado butter to soften the skin. That punchy citrus scent? It comes from lime oil as well as limes extracted in vodka to brighten and tone. Just one scrub with this beauty and you'll see why it's so popular!

How to use: Apply to damp skin and rub gently to exfoliate and refresh the skin. Rinse clean and pat dry.

ingredients

Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Fresh Grapefruit Infusion (Citrus Paradisi) Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Fresh Organic Lime Extracted in Vodka (Citrus aurantifolia) Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Glycol Cetearate Triethanolamine Avocado Butter (Persea Gratissima) Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus) Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata) Glycerine Lanolin Cetearyl Alcohol *Citral *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Blue 1 Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Does this really help soften your skin? And for how long?...5 Answers
  • Can i use this product every day ? And is it good for dry...6 Answers
LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub
  • "Beat exfoliator in the world, plus uses all natural ingredients. BE CAUTIOUS, not not sensitive skin" in 609 reviews
  • " love love love.. great product for blemishes and acne prone skin . feels like it gets really deep down dirt and grime. is a little expensive. but well worth the money.. all time favorite product they offer." in 343 reviews
  • "This was recommended to me for painful ingrown hairs and general exfoliating needs. It works great on face and body and has a nice margarita-y smell. When you first buy it, it comes unmixed like in the picture so its necessary to mix everything up well before first use. I use it on my face when I feel a lot of dead dry skin build up or on my body once in a while too. I love that the exfoliating crystals are pieces of chunky salt that dissolve in water after a while. I definitely prefer to use an exfoliator that has natural ingredients like salt, instead of other brands that use 'Exfoliating beads' that could be made out of anything...." in 289 reviews
  • "As a body scrub, it's pretty fantastic - the salt exfoliates the dead cells away, the citrus oils help brighten the newly exposed skin, and everything is great." in 20 reviews
  • "I love knowing that my skin is going to be clean and all of the dead skin is going to be gone and the fact that the ingredients are all natural and it's handmade and isn't tested on animals makes it all the better." in 18 reviews
Darcie P.
Pocatello, ID
Its okay. It seems like lush has a lot of hype. It may be that I have sensative skin but this salt scrub seemed to cause acne. It made my skin soft but it followed up with being oily so maybe just make sure you moisturize after use. I think I just prefer sugar scrubs maybe.
Mya J.
This stuff... omg... it is SO SO SO good. It heavily exfoliates your skin, yet is not harsh. It makes your skin SOOOOOOO soft after you moisturize. I definitely recommend this product, as it is really good fro your skin, since in is made all natural and is cruelty and animal testing and GMO free.
Emily M.
Oxford, AL
This is one of my favorite products from lush! I tell everyone I know about this product because it is the best facial exfoliant I have tried. It is soft yet hard enough to take all the dead skin off of your face! The smell is amazing and you will only need to use it once a week it is so great. I highly highly recommend!
Belen G.
This is wonderful! An all natural product that consist of Enough salt exfoliant to get rid of the dead skin cells. Infused vodka to tighten the skin and essential oils to soften it. I love this product so much I just can’t get enough of it. Would recomend to anyone.
Kayla R.
Hattiesburg, MS
I honestly really like this product being someone how has pretty dry it works really well to help that. One thing that I would say is that this one is put to much pressure while scrubbing your face it will cause irritation on your face and sting some. So please be careful
Sarah G.
This is my favorite body scrub ever . I use it sparingly tho, as it is a little harsh for daily use. The chunky salt really exfoliates like no other, and the smell is so fresh and invigorating. This was a gift , but I have purchased it from Lush online and in store.
Stephanie F.
West Chester, PA
This body scrub is a must have for me... the smell is to die for and it makes my skin so silky smooth! The price can be a little steep for a scrub but I totally think it's worth the money.  A little goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this product!
Bella Z.
I know this is a lot of peoples favorite product but it didn’t really work for me. This grub like dissolved Whenever you try to use it in the shower, I guess you could use it and completely dry skin but it has to have no wetness for it to be a good abrasive scrub.
Nadine G.
Modesto, CA
Ehhhhh not the best scrub, not my type. I feel like it washes away before it exfoliates, and its much too rough. Ive tried much more effective ones for much less and much better. It stings any cuts you have and its just too pricey for hat it is. Skip this product.
Samantha N.
San Diego, CA
This LUSH all natural product keeps my skin feeling soft and clean without stripping away all of my natural oils. The packaging is eco-friendly and the scent smells refreshing. I use it after the shower when my pores are open in order to get the deepest cleanse.
Phylicia A.
Toronto
Does this product dry out your face?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Which is your favorite lush product ?
Raegan H.
Is this worth the money? I always eye it at my lush store but I can't justify the price /:
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Is it worth the try? I would love to try it but I don't want something that dries my skin.
Grace C.
Newtonville, MA
Would you guys recommend this scrub for sensitive skin?