BY LUSH #5 in Body Scrub

Refreshing, exfoliating, hydrating...what doesn't this scrub do? Our cult classic scrub has a mineral-rich mix of fine and coarse sea salt for serious exfoliation, balanced with coconut oil and avocado butter to soften the skin. That punchy citrus scent? It comes from lime oil as well as limes extracted in vodka to brighten and tone. Just one scrub with this beauty and you'll see why it's so popular!

How to use: Apply to damp skin and rub gently to exfoliate and refresh the skin. Rinse clean and pat dry.

ingredients

Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Fresh Grapefruit Infusion (Citrus Paradisi) Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) Stearic Acid (Stearic acid) Fresh Organic Lime Extracted in Vodka (Citrus aurantifolia) Sodium Cocoamphoacetate Glycol Cetearate Triethanolamine Avocado Butter (Persea Gratissima) Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus) Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata) Glycerine Lanolin Cetearyl Alcohol *Citral *Limonene *Linalool Fragrance Blue 1 Methylparaben Propylparaben *Occurs naturally in essential oils

• Does this really help soften your skin? And for how long?...5 Answers
  • Can i use this product every day ? And is it good for dry...7 Answers
LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub
  • "Beat exfoliator in the world, plus uses all natural ingredients. BE CAUTIOUS, not not sensitive skin" in 609 reviews
  • " love love love.. great product for blemishes and acne prone skin . feels like it gets really deep down dirt and grime. is a little expensive. but well worth the money.. all time favorite product they offer." in 343 reviews
  • "This was recommended to me for painful ingrown hairs and general exfoliating needs. It works great on face and body and has a nice margarita-y smell. When you first buy it, it comes unmixed like in the picture so its necessary to mix everything up well before first use. I use it on my face when I feel a lot of dead dry skin build up or on my body once in a while too. I love that the exfoliating crystals are pieces of chunky salt that dissolve in water after a while. I definitely prefer to use an exfoliator that has natural ingredients like salt, instead of other brands that use 'Exfoliating beads' that could be made out of anything...." in 289 reviews
  • "As a body scrub, it's pretty fantastic - the salt exfoliates the dead cells away, the citrus oils help brighten the newly exposed skin, and everything is great." in 20 reviews
  • "I love knowing that my skin is going to be clean and all of the dead skin is going to be gone and the fact that the ingredients are all natural and it's handmade and isn't tested on animals makes it all the better." in 18 reviews
Samantha N.
San Diego, CA
This LUSH all natural product keeps my skin feeling soft and clean without stripping away all of my natural oils. The packaging is eco-friendly and the scent smells refreshing. I use it after the shower when my pores are open in order to get the deepest cleanse.
Chelsea P.
Wichita, KS
Favorite Lush product ever! This product is amazing on my skin. It brightens and exfoliates leaving my skin looking great after a shower. It’s a little pricey, but worth it. My boyfriend started using and now he’s addicted. It’s a constant staple in our shower.
Megan K.
Signal Hill
Lush is such an amazing brand! I have a few products from them and it really works! However, it is quite expensive so I don’t shop there a lot. I do think its worth the money because it makes my skin feel soo soft and smooth. There scents are also so amazing.
Sofi G.
New York
The best natural body and face scrub. I personally love the scent, though I know it’s not for everyone. The only downside is it’s harshness. I don’t use this on my face as much since the salt crystals are very harsh on the skin. It’s great for exfoliating the body though.
Cristi C.
After just one regimen of Ocean Salt, my face was smooth, glowing, and the acne was disappearing! Since then, I've used it daily with Vanishing Cream. Together, these two products have done for me what at least fifty different products over the last 15 years have failed to do! My blemishes and acne scars are slowly disappearing, and I don't get acne flare-ups, even during stressful periods or "that time of the month". Even my husband loves Ocean Salt for his face! It's amazingly gentle enough for face, but also works on rough foot patches too!
natalie c.
Victorville, CA
The smell!!! That is actually the highlight of this scrub for me.. yes it sloughs off every dead skin cell and leaves everything smooth as can be, that’s great but the smell is like a margarita on the beach! If you need some summer in your life get this!!!
Stacy K.
Kutztown, PA
LUSH Ocean Salt face and body scrub is one of my favorite scrubs to use! It really cleans your skin and feels really smooth after using. The scrub takes away oils and dirt which make your face feel so good after using.

I used this scrub multiple times and really have positive reviews about using. I have sensitive skin and have not had any breakouts or issues when using. The only downfall is that the tubs of this scrub are on the pricy side, so if you can get over the initial cost, it is worth the price.
Liane N.
seminole, FL
Lush is my favorite! I was just talking to my neighbor about how much I love this place last night - I have so many bath bombs under my sink, I love the body scrubs I basically love everything from there I highly recommend any and all products from here
Haley S.
Pontiac, MI
I received this product in a holiday gift set. I enjoy the fact that it can be used for both face and body, but I was not overly impressed by the smell. In comparison to some of the other lush scrubs I have used, it didn’t leave my skin quite as soft.
Brianna P.
wharton
I got a sample of this product awhile ago and I barley used it. But put this on before your shower or bath and it will help make your skin smooth and really nice. I recommend this product. Lush can be pricey sometimes but if you really want a face mask then I say this is a good product for you!
Phylicia A.
Toronto
Does this product dry out your face?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Which is your favorite lush product ?
Raegan H.
Is this worth the money? I always eye it at my lush store but I can't justify the price /:
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Is it worth the try? I would love to try it but I don't want something that dries my skin.
Grace C.
Newtonville, MA
Would you guys recommend this scrub for sensitive skin?